New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

SADTOILET CUSTOMS!! (2/2) WAITLIST UNLIM

SADTOILET CUSTOMS  

Hey y'all! For the sake of receiving your orders on time, I've limited slots to only 2 orders at a time!

Now that I'm 18, all orders will contribute to funding daily living expenses at uni! <3 

Rules   Form   Slots 
Spoiler

1. Slots CANNOT be reserved (unless you request to be on waitlist)! 

2. Payment (or 50% deposit) must be made within 2 days of receiving WIP/sketch . 

3. All finished DPs and other pictures cannot be resold (including NFTs) or edited. 

4. Paypal orders are prioritized, but IMVU credits can also be accepted, but at double the real-life currency price. 

5. I will be sending you progress snapshots of your order, so if you don't like something, let me know. Change of mind/dissatisfaction will not be accepted as justification for refund. 

6. Finished orders are NON-refundable. 

7. Only small changes will be made after color has been applied.

8. Anthro/furries are allowed, but I may have a little trouble at first-- pls be patient with me T_T

9. All other ArtHaven rules apply. 

Spoiler
Name (Please change this if you change your Arthaven name): 
Style: 
Dimensions (Input 'Default' for 1600x2200) : 
Background: 
Text: 
Watermark (bear in mind, I'm terrible at these):
Details/Other notes: 

Payment options: 

• Either in full after sketch is approved, or in two equal installments (50% after sketch, 50% after finished product). 
  • IMVU credits are double real life currency as marked. 
  • Receive 10% off on any Full Body piece (except Sketch) when the purchase is made in one transaction. 

Extras: 

• Up to 3 pieces of accessory (e.g. bracelets and jewelry) and small tattoos are free. 
  • Larger tattoos (e.g. shoulder to arm/sleeves, yakuza style tattoos) and additional accessories will incur an additional charge of ≥ $5
  • Limited animations available (e.g., blinking, winking, smirking); cost can be negotiated but >$5 
  • Detailed backgrounds that cannot be found on stock images will incur extra charges. Minimum $10. 
  • Extra characters are 1/2 the price on top of the original price (e.g., $60 fully colored bust for two characters will incur an extra $30).

What you will receive: 

• Watermarked and clean HD (1200x2200) .PNGs of your custom, as well as a DP crop if requested. 

Taken

Spoiler

1. @Orbies

2. @Epuise

Waitlist 

The Fun Part! (Prices in USD & Samples) 

Fully Rendered 

(With color) 

image.thumb.png.2b0a94a8e0333ac218a95daf2aed12b5.png

Bust up (shown): $65

Waist: $75

Thigh: $85

Full body: $150

Black & White/Monochrome 

image.thumb.png.3835027c0e2ca94644ef3d42f884d73c.png

(Can also just be any single color, minimal color accents are fine)

Bust up (shown): $45

Waist : $55

Thigh: $60

Full body: $75

Sketch 

(Monochrome only)

image.thumb.png.277bbf14cf5b47f4e98b7fc9773aa805.png

Bust up (shown): $25

Waist: $30

Thigh: $35

Full Body: $45

...and here are a few more examples!

Fully Rendered 

image.thumb.png.c885de933c631de0cfac9e4b1ab3cc5e.pngimage.thumb.png.101c759e8453a15b5a74a81b4496fe74.png

Black & White/Monochrome 

image.thumb.png.ccef0daac9e8835344a7e756f13061e3.png

Sketch 

image.thumb.png.2d37d1f11825ed34c3ec1da3848c1656.png

Edited by sadtoilet

Updated waitlist!
  • Like 9

On 11/14/2021 at 8:33 PM, Unarm said:

Heck yeah!!1! Do I send my form now or when you’re done with the first order? Also here or privately? I’m at work for a few more hours so I’ll catch up then!

Feel free to send in your references now! Whether it be privately or on here is up to you <3 Thank you so much for ordering!! 

• Like 1

Name (Please change this if you change your Arthaven name): Epuise

Style: Black and white bust

Dimensions (Input 'Default' for 1600x2200) : default

Background: something aquatic maybe a waterfall? 😭 I honestly just love my child lmao if I need to be specific please let me know I'll find something 💕

Text: Epuise or Pui

Watermark (bear in mind, I'm terrible at these): Epuise

Details/Other notes: Her eyes open instead of closed, so she's got a sexy little glower on her face? Or glare.. I would like her hair color and eye color to show if possible? 💕 Everything black and white.

https://sta.sh/2213tf75wx7v?edit=1

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Valaa said:

Thank you son! ❤ put me back on that waitlist 

aaaaa thank you so much mom!! <3 definitely will do. 

7 hours ago, Epuise said:

Name (Please change this if you change your Arthaven name): Epuise

Style: Black and white bust

Dimensions (Input 'Default' for 1600x2200) : default

Background: something aquatic maybe a waterfall? 😭 I honestly just love my child lmao if I need to be specific please let me know I'll find something 💕

Text: Epuise or Pui

Watermark (bear in mind, I'm terrible at these): Epuise

Details/Other notes: Her eyes open instead of closed, so she's got a sexy little glower on her face? Or glare.. I would like her hair color and eye color to show if possible? 💕 Everything black and white.

https://sta.sh/2213tf75wx7v?edit=1

Sounds great! The hair and eyes don't sound like a problem. I'll be in your PM's with a sketch soon! 

• Like 1