Art Haven
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[2021] Christmas Charity - Sign-Ups

banner-left.png banner-mid-2021.png banner-right.png

image-1.png
Happy Holidays Haveners!

'Tis the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need?

As we invite you all to decorate the lives of others, let's have some fun of our own here! This year's event is quite special, artists are no longer the only elves around this time! Anyone can join this brand new way of celebrating. Bring your hot cocoa to temperature, snuggle next to a fireplace and let yourself be guided in the magic of giving and receiving!

This year, things will be a little different, and to give a chance for all to join us, a new volunteering system has been put in place! From now on, being an artist will no longer need to be the only criteria asked for in order to participate in this section of our annual Christmas Charity Event ! We would like to ask you to offer some service that will be turn into gifts for those who donated to charities. The goal is to encourage donations to help though in needs, and what better way to encourage than to give away gifts !

All you have to do, is fill out the form with the service you will be able to perform and voila !

Here is a small list of suggested/welcomed services :

🎄 Shop Coupons. (10%,15%,20%,25%,etc.)

🎄 One and/or multiple slots in your custom shop.

🎄 One and/or multiple premades.

🎄 Various gift cards. (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, etc.)

I'm confused, what is this event about?
Every year, Art Haven host a Christmas Charity event to encourage the community to donate to charity. In the past, we asked a volunteer artist to offer up to three art pieces to donators. We realized that was unfair and asking too much of our beloved artists. That is why we have decided to change it up this year! You will be helping us provide gifts to those who donates to charities. The gifts can be anything listed above.

tldr; You offer a gift out of the kindness of your heart and when someone donates to a charity and provided proof in this topic, they will receive a gift offered below. The donators will not have a choice to pick a gift, it will be given depending on their donators and a random draw. 

Do you have something else in mind? Not sure if your service can be accepted ?

Please refer to an Event Coordinator with your question. Everything is welcomed to be discussed!

How do Shop Coupons work ?

It's simple! All you have to do is fill the form with the amount of coupons you will be offering, followed by the price reduction respectively. Don't forget to link your shop ! It can be a premade or custom shop!

Ex : I would like to offer three coupons for my custom shop;  one of them being 10% while the two others will be 50% each!

An Event Coordinator will contact you in time with the information regarding who will be receiving your gift, and any other further information. Please wait for further instructions from an Event Coordinator before proceeding with your gifts!

You will be able to sign up as an elf from December 3rd - December 17th! 

image-2.png

If you're interested in volunteering please read the information below.

🎄 This is NON-PROFIT! All money goes to the charities!!!

🎄 Regarding Shop Coupons or Slots; You must have an active shop, in either custom or premade forms. Private slots will not be permitted!
- The coupons will be valid for as long as your shop is open for business ! Only for one person and one time, if you'd like to give out more chances, simply let us know how many ONE TIME coupon you are willing to offer.

🎄Regarding Premade art; You can specially make it for this event, or volunteer one. Please only offer premade art that you have done recently (as in within the year of 2021) Recycled/old art will not be accepted. It can be Christmas themed, winter or have no theme at all. Make sure to let us know the price of your amazing work(s) as well.

🎄 Must be dedicated, DO NOT volunteer if you're not willing to follow through with the work.

🎄 Below is a form in which you will have to fill out to volunteer, we won't be accepting everyone, so please make sure you fill out the form correctly.

🎄 If you are unable to fulfill your part, please let us know you can no longer honor the gift.

Volunteers will receive a special Volunteer Badge!

tba

All the participants who fulfilled their part, will be added to a raffle!

Offer yourself a chance to win an art supply box and sign up before time's up!

image-3.png

Please fill the form below out if you're interested in volunteering:

🎄🎄🎄

I'd like to provide a gift for those who donated to Charity!

What are you offering: (art-related or misc)

Specifically: (custom artwork, premade, shop coupons, etc.)

Will you be able to deliver / send it before or on the deadline: (yes/no)

🎄🎄🎄

image-2.png

image-4.png

🎄 Vanatei

🎄 Challie

🎄 Pey

🎄 Unarm

🎄 Sel

🎄 Fervent

🎄 Moan

🎄 Alismora

🎄 Solaire

🎄 Xunjo

🎄 Baah

🎄 Atlas

🎄 Arya

🎄 Lunaire

• Like 11

• Fervent changed the title to [2021] Christmas Charity - Sign-Ups
  • Sel pinned this topic

🎄🎄🎄

What are you offering: Custom Bar of Soap OR Wax Melts - This can count as two donations, meaning I'll provide this for two persons if they win this prize.

Specifically: I can create a custom bar of soap with ingredients/fragrance of your choosing with a non-complex design OR I can create a container of wax melts with fragrance and shape of your choosing based on available molds. Either would weigh approx. 4-6oz depending on ingredients. I'd send a fragrance/ingredient list of what I have available for the recipient to choose from for both.

Will you be able to deliver / send it before or on the deadline: Yes, I'll be able to create and ship it out within a few days of receiving recipient information.

🎄🎄🎄

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

🎄🎄🎄

What are you offering: Commission, premade and coupon 

Specifically: 1 experimental commission, 1 premade and two store coupons at 10%. 

Will you be able to deliver / send it before or on the deadline: yes 

🎄🎄🎄

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

🎄🎄🎄

I'd like to provide a gift for those who donated to Charity!

What are you offering: Commission slots, coupons.

Specifically: Two commission slots, two 25% coupons and a 50% coupon.

Will you be able to deliver / send it before or on the deadline: Yes.

🎄🎄🎄

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

🎄🎄🎄

What are you offering: two commission slots, two commission coupons.

Specifically: two orders in my  custom shop which will be completely free (base price only) and two 50% off coupons (money off of the base price only)

🎄🎄🎄

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

🎄🎄🎄

What are you offering: Premade art piece, shown in my shop currently, named "Reyna"

Specifically: This premade. Worth $25.00.

Will you be able to deliver / send it before or on the deadline: yes!

🎄🎄🎄

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

🎄🎄🎄

What are you offering: Snail mail

Specifically: Snail mail (a posted letter) with goodies such as stickers, face masks (not the PPE kind), postcards, seeds, and other stuff I can't remember at the moment. The items are semi-customisable meaning you can give me a general theme (cats, space, etc), colour or other specifics which I will attempt to fulfil. If you have certain ingredients you like in your face masks or allergies, feel free to let me know - general skin type is fine too, I don't mind researching and finding face masks with suitable ingredients as well. Everything will be sanitised before being sealed and posted off.

Will you be able to deliver / send it before or on the deadline: I'm not entirely sure when the deadline is, but yep! I'll just need a couple of days to a week to get info, shop, pack and post it.

🎄🎄🎄

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

🎄🎄🎄

What are you offering: A shop or profile make-over :kcheeks:

Specifically: A custom table with custom graphics for either your shop or your profile on Art Haven! 

Will you be able to deliver / send it before or on the deadline: yes !!!

🎄🎄🎄

• Like 6

🎄🎄🎄

What are you offering: commission (with coupon included)

Specifically: one commission slot in custom shop with 40% coupon

🎄🎄🎄

• Like 5

What are you offering: Custom slots and shop coupons

Specifically: 1 custom slot and two 25% off coupons for any purchase from me (only applicable to single purchases and not bundles(more than 1 item))

• Like 7

I know this was only open untill yesterday, but I wanna give it a try and I'm sorry in advance.:lazetears:

What are you offering: A Premade

Specifically: One premade artwork, it's a Christmas Angel. It's currently in my premade shop and the price was 48$ 

Will you be able to deliver / send it before or on the deadline:  I'm not sure when the deadline is, but the premade is ready just needs text added.

• Like 2