Art Haven
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[2022] Memory Lane

titlememorylane3.png

H O S T E D  B Y  T H E  E V E N T  T E A M

J A N U A R Y  10  M O N D A Y   I N T O   J A N U A R Y   2 4   M O N D A Y

track1.png

quotetext.png

track1.png

information-text2.png

With this year finally over, is there maybe a better way, to start off this year on ArtHaven than a brand new event?

No, we did not think so! So please dear Haveners, join us for this years first celebration, by taking a trip down Memory LaneOf course, hoping  that you spent an amazing new years eve, and starting 2022 in beauty, the event team presents a special and exclusive new year's event! Where both artists and non-artists can participate. 

This event consists of two parts, so grab your tickets, hop on board the Havener Railways and take a trip down Memory Lane and let's see where it takes us.

rulestex2t.png

generalrulestext.png

• Anyone is welcome to participate.
  • You are welcome take part in both "stops" on your trip. However, it is not mandatory to do so. As long as you do one or the other, that will still count as participating.
  • Please display your own art work in the template, any theft of any kind will not be tolerated, and you will be disqualified from the event as a result.
  • If you are going to display your yearly artwork and/or original characters, please make sure to keep everything in one post.
  • Artwork that will be used in the templates has to be made within the year of 2021.
  • Late submissions will not be fit to receive rewards. Please make sure to note the final date down!
  • Feel free to repost your art journey template on social media.

characterstext.png

• When showcasing your characters please make sure a proper watermark is visible.
  • Characters are to be original characters only. Not fan art of a character and/or art of a licensed character.
  • 1 - 3 characters can be displayed. 
  • One artwork per character.
  • Any oc submission posted without proper credits to the artist of the work will not be accepted. 
  • Along with the general rule that artwork used in this event has to be made within the year of 2021, the same applies to original character work. As long as the art and / or design was created within 2021. 
  • If the oc design was made years prior to but, you have artwork of them from the year 2021, you are more than welcome to display that as well. 

recollectionstex2t.png

track1.png

Every year, is a new journey, filled with adventures and improvements, the hardships of evolving and flourishing into a better artist. These milestones should be commemorated and praised, a way to show off all the hard-work you've created within the previous year. With the template we offer, you're able to showcase your artwork respectfully for every month of the year. Missed a month? Experienced art block? Or simply took a break from art for some time? No need to worry, you are more than welcome to leave the section empty. 

A 160x220 size template will be available for artists with smaller size canvas to display their yearly re-cap work.

To participate in this portion of this event, please follow the steps below:

Template:

Your 2022:

• If you would like to share something about your artistic journey, please feel free to do so. This section of the template is for you and your experiences. You can share things such as:
    • Improvements (both in large scale and/or something specific)
    • An artistic challenge that you have overcome.
    • Your inspiration and/or motivation
    • An art medium you want to try
    • Or any other art-related questions you would like to answer!

You can share as little or as much as you want, it is completely up to you.

The questions are open-ended and have no specific answer. Please share what you are comfortable with.

atimetoremembertex2t.png

track1.png

Continuing our journey through Memory Lane, we welcome all of you to participate in a show-off of your original characters. As we know many of you have interesting and creative characters to share, that you have either created work of yourself and/or commissioned artists for on ArtHaven. With that said we have made it our mission to rejoice by having them displayed. Below is a form that can be used to display your character(s). 

formtext.png

Characters name;

Artist;

Short Bio; (500 words max, - optional)

Why do you like this character? (can be listed as well);

track1.png

farewelltext.png

track1.png

rewardstext.png

All qualifying participants will receive the following badge:

AH-Badge2-final.gif

1st place: | 2nd place: | 3rd place:

datestext.png

The train station opens on 10th January at 12 AM UTC

and closes on 24th January at 12 AM UTC.

*Please make sure to note down the deadline*

• Like 3

participant-text.png

Unarm

Astro

Bellosom

Hiroki

Moan

Suga

Kettu

Kyde

Ouijahime

Kosmicmood

Reina

Reiko

calnite

Challie

LazyJangmi

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

USERNAME

• Fervent changed the title to [2022] Memory Lane
  • Sel pinned this topic

This event feels like a fresh breath of air tbh.

May I ask for the method to share our ocs tho? like we just link them only and using the form? or would there be a template or some type of collage as well that we can showcase the art we got for them for example in Y2021?

• Like 1

lksdmslfnk.thumb.jpg.f5c88aa7ac2e76d0dabece94729eab69.jpg

Characters name; Jasmine

Artist; @Ampraeh on DeviantArt

Short Bio; wee fairy princess

Why do you like this character?; she makes me feel calm

art_by_peanadbutter__by_unarm_dedj0va.thumb.png.181ae02d3ab697ac2374ef2c79c4bc05.png

Characters name; Dolores

Artist; @peanadbutter_ on Instagram

Short Bio; overly sensitive drama queen 

Why do you like this character?; purple

687583431_ezgif.com-gif-maker-2022-01-11T001505_286.gif.54cbfff2fc3900e44014cbcded561cac.gif

Characters name; Lilith

Artist; @VEITY on Art Haven

Short Bio; the vamp u wish u were

Why do you like this character?; secksea

• Like 10

astro.gif.9ee5f71e9c6d28785d544b06cf254878.thumb.gif.551e23c949cdd16248e6b6b4e2344b7f.gif

Characters name; Måne

Artist; @ubekeyk

Short Bio; elven princess left home to live in an enchanted forest

Why do you like this character?; she's my favorite aesthetic wise. fantasy, cottagecore, & goth. 

43979051_JHxCNlviO.thumb.png.c723f749a7c8b4e35dfbbc4bd3f68805.png

Characters name; Kimi

Artist; @KittenSpell

Short Bio; sassy spooky bug bb

Why do you like this character?; lil bugs

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Hiroki said:

This event feels like a fresh breath of air tbh.

May I ask for the method to share our ocs tho? like we just link them only and using the form? or would there be a template or some type of collage as well that we can showcase the art we got for them for example in Y2021?

I'm glad to read that. And the method to share your ocs is the form located in the table here (right at stop 2: a time to remember). There's no template or collage method that needs to be used to showcase the art you got for them. Just one artwork per oc, and as long as the artwork and/or the oc design was made in 2021 you're good. I hope that helps.

• Like 1

recollectionstex2t.png.5e9eb0e4b2353ac264eb56ee30e99e76.thumb.png.ce88b680abff4eca7c45b340ebe62b1f.png

small_template_for_dp_artworks____psd_by_xfervent_dexud53.thumb.jpg.2ffa3df7e50e848d33766b4ed92fb367.jpg

atimetoremembertex2t.png.957d0deb34c9c058aef85a54b5234e51.thumb.png.21015167fa3262cfdff2878f686e0874.png

Riniyudp1.png.dca33c5e36ab5c1664f5438fa2f7a333.png

Characters name; Mariana

Artist; @Riniyu

Short Bio; Sweet albino demon

Why do you like this character? Love all the soft colors combos, all the personality is just like my baby girl (so her name) .. and her white curly hair *beautiful* :blush:

Aneta21.png.3a7e7938f110452aa2cfa38cf2f9e710.png

Characters name; Leonor

Artist; @Aneta

Short Bio; Horny, sassy and naughty human who adores cosplaying as a demon

Why do you like this character? Personality wise she is the opposite of Mariana .. love her free spirit and her expressions (and always remembering me that we deserve a little hentai or smut too >///<)

CSTM_BELLOSOM_05.gif.17aa7b6ea8f431c61222fb30f2411e36.gif

Characters name; Penélope

Artist; @ubekeyk

Short Bio; Elf and beast hibrid

Why do you like this character? Very polite and respectful girl (like an ancient lady), her taste in fashion is so *yummy* (mix of high fashion, modern and classic), her history is a mix of my and my husband past (ofc with lots of fantasy between)

Edited by Bellosom
  • Like 9

11 hours ago, Sel said:

I'm glad to read that. And the method to share your ocs is the form located in the table here (right at stop 2: a time to remember). There's no template or collage method that needs to be used to showcase the art you got for them. Just one artwork per oc, and as long as the artwork and/or the oc design was made in 2021 you're good. I hope that helps.

That was very helpful, thank you!

• Like 1

atimetoremembertex2t.png

track1.png

Ayumi@AHH.gif.e861dde6918b949b6bb76fc0c182f682.gif

Characters name; Cain

Artist; @Ayumi

Short Bio; Can watermelons get any better?

Why do you like this character? Interesting design & theme by one of my fav designers, artwork is done by a lovely friend and artist. :klovee:

track1.png

Hiroki4pattern.gif.d0e86b980159f3f4d96283c714866b2e.gif

track1.png

Characters name; Shō Kurosawa

Artist; @Capsule

Short Bio; Chaotic baby, who wouldn't love you?

Why do you like this character? The level of detail in his design is a m a z i n g, and of course I love the colors too. The artwork is done by a dear friend and artist. :blove:

track1.png

38697791_8zT4IL9hJ.png

track1.png

Characters name; Hyde

Artist; arilut-chan

Short Bio; Edgy classy tattooed handsome man stealing hearts

Why do you like this character? I designed this character last year with a great artist, he was so fun. This artwork is one of my absolute favs gifted by @KiraRaeLynn. I appreciate you, thank you! :klove:

track1.png

It was so hard to pick only 3 from the whole year honestly haha, thank you for the wonderful event. :cutethumbsup:

• Like 6

atimetoremembertex2t.png

track1.png

Characters name; Moon Lover

Artist; Art by @ubekeyk

Short Bio; Major obsession with the moon

Why do you like this character?; The idea of the moon & stars have always intrigued me to wonder if there's more out there in the dark void we call the universe.

dexfzoo-f349d778-62df-4cb4-b97a-19755a8b6b0e.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI5ODJjNmU5LTI1ZjctNGEyMi1hNjQyLTYzZDRhYjI4YTkzMFwvZGV4Znpvby1mMzQ5ZDc3OC02MmRmLTRjYjQtYjk3YS0xOTc1NWE4YjZiMGUuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.6haEfXcsJZtsq3UFSgNMdX10k8_fdPLB6xODEukglkk

Characters name; My girls

Artist; @princepol

Short Bio; I have 2 English Bulldogs who I adore very much.

It was only fitting for me to get some art made of them!

I also added little Easter eggs into the OC to represent the things I loved & lost in 2020-2021. (Losing a loved one)

Why do you like this character? ; My girls look adorable in their dresses! ♥

314702511_denbj0e-6d3dfdbe-2611-46d9-aff8-31af4c873daf(2).thumb.png.dd4766423a4177ff80570243dbf1290a.png

Characters name; Valentina

Artist; @Himsa

Short Bio; Obsessed with Love & Cherries

Why do you like this character? ; Cause boobs :drooly:

moacherrry2.gif.f940c212d720ffeab935879dca257861.gif.f07fea0ed79e04ecb281086fdcbe5b9d.gif

track1.png

• Like 8

strangerdangerdp.thumb.jpg.e7dfc20c72b887752ff4e4e2a64c980c.jpg

Characters name; Poppy

Artist; @strangerdanger030

Short Bio; she loves to play with the carnival goers

Why do you like this character? she's my first ever detailed oc!

hinakbudp.png.84b9f807519cc65601047fdf11cf1a32.png

Characters name; Victoria

Artist; Hinakbu

Short Bio; who other to worship than herself?

Why do you like this character? she resembles my dark side

lynndp.gif.8b577e6ef2c6db1a3c0c552eb936a0e6.gif

Characters name; Zoe(mbie)

Artist; @Lynn

Short Bio; she'll eat your heart out

Why do you like this character? she's very fun, beautiful and can be used all year round

• Like 9

41749406_jbIJe4xMrvxLdqh.gif.ece19f1f5b13e6a568caec310ef8e0b1.gif

Characters name; Calla

Artist; @TaiyaChan

Short Bio; Stuffie loving neko that adores making new friends and her partners

Why do you like this character? one of my personas

IMG_0397.thumb.png.9ef086635cdeadba6c2edb7a836c2577.png

Characters name;  Dax

Artist; @ Baah

Short Bio; toxoid species, he only adores his pets and partners

Why do you like this character? his design 

349007129_36670603_NBhpJYZJIhhovGu(1).gif.84d002bba2172118decdcee2280ef816.gif

Characters name; Kitt

Artist;  @Ayumi

Short Bio; shy quiet fox 

Why do you like this character? my main persona

• Like 8

atimetoremembertex2t.png

track1.png

1300253822_DEANS_FULL(1)WM.thumb.jpg.fdfe251bfa61dd5e516603c6fbbd09ec.jpg

Characters name; Leo

Artist; @princepol

Short Bio: Wolfboy

Why do you like this character?: He was my first OC created after coming back from an art break.

I left 2017 and came back the beginning of 2021.

track1.png

KYDE_FULLWM.thumb.jpg.1bfee2b7c95f758d9b1621808d73243b.jpg

Characters name; Kenji

Artist; @princepol

Short Bio; In love with himself

Why do you like this character? His fashion sense is a personal touch of mine. It's something I'm too afraid to try in real life.

Living my e-boy phase through him.

track1.png

Yeorin2BigArtWM.thumb.jpg.ea9f6b7585628f3e03a3b0ee8583ad57.jpg

Characters name: Lim

Artist: @yeorin

Short Bio: Aspiring model, only goes by his surname - first name unknown to the public

Why do you like this character?: Tribute to the ancestors

Edited by Kyde
  • Like 10

atimetoremembertex2t.thumb.png.c424dbcea480c1ecac9a4c64aca1ab50.png.b8a4dedd46e1470fcce5dab10c703ff4.pngop.png

Name : Ouija

dp Artist: @Ouijahime

Disposition: Strong-Willed , Aggressive , Playful, Lustful Tease , Devoted, Anti-Hero

Why do you like this character? : Fireball of Chaos

image.png.ce27f43897a0b68427670e0bdaebe0d9.png

Name: Rin/Alextric

Artist: @Ouijahime

OC: @Alextric

Bio: Is my friends oc that changes looks faster than superman can rip his shirt off and fly away.

Why do you like this character : Changes looks like hitting the random button on a dressup game.

• Like 4

6707A12B-4865-4CC3-AA4C-5C2966A1ED9F.thumb.png.3b57475a41be7ce0784796581f95cfb3.png

Character name: Shiva

Artist: @Kosmicmood

Short bio: love outdoors and sneak around for snack.

Why do you like this character?: tribute of my pet /I love my pom/aussie Shiva. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alismora said:

Question, can we still post our year in review if we only drew one thing in 2021?

In A Box Reaction GIF

No worries at all.  If you only created one thing for 2021 and would like to share it with the template, that's perfectly fine.