New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Years long art block, need practice

Sup y'all , 

As the title mentions,

I've been having an art block for quite a few years now and I really want to get into drawing again.

So, if you want some free drawings of your OCs or repaints of your IMVU characters,

just post your own forms.

I may or may not colour them depending on the references and my mood, I'm lazy so we'll see :p

If you wanna include lighting, posing, etc references that would be useful too. 

Colour palettes as well, as I'm colourblind so it helps quite a lot haha.

Here's some really old examples if you want to see:

Spoiler

334164972_becksbw.thumb.png.4128ba09c7d995f0546a81a2470b8b8c.png950249083_hirokibw.thumb.png.ceb1536f2c63fbc7922b2677f8cc4bfa.png

I'll probably get started on them after getting a few orders and see which inspire me.

Here's just a few no no's:

• I won't do fan art.
  • I won't draw real people (for now at least).
  • I won't do NSFW (that doesn't mean no nudity, just not anything too explicit).
  • I won't do couples, unless you have some really interesting references pose wise.
  • I won't take any orders without any references, IMVU characters/poses don't count as such.
  • I won't draw your OCs from scratch, meaning I need some visual reference for it - so a collection of random references won't be accepted.
  • I won't take orders that ignore these rules nor will I follow the order of requests, I'll take those that inspire me.
  • If you read these add -  hey sexy  - somewhere in your form.

Anyway, thanks for reading and help me out :D 

Edited by Alfie
  • Like 3

Hey sexy ^^

I understand the struggles of art block since ive been in one for a while, i hope one of my characters can inspire you, even just a little

Theo Lemoine , Banji Kyoshi , Noboru Miura , or 

If you're fine with characters that are monster-like, here's my favorite character ^^
Warning, this character has one nsfw piece of art:
https://toyhou.se/14530993.tbnTBN

Thank you so much for the opportunity 

Ocs/References:  /  (pose)
Text: Character’s name if they one.
Watermark: Miyuka

other: some are closed species and are required to have their traits be kept/followed. Let me know if you can’t see their profiles and references as I have guest block on!

Hey sexy, thank you for considering!:lazeflirt:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...