New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Free Icons + Banners + Badges | Closed

On 3/5/2022 at 1:51 AM, Lavender said:

icon form

Text: Slaytanic

Colors: blacks and greys

Theme or References: https://sta.sh/0was2d1667l id love if you could add these boots or something like them on the sides, i also like bats but feel free to add anything your heart desires

Anything Else: can i also have one that just says pending please? 

Hey! How do you feel about these? I can make any changes

Idk how I feel about the boots, I kind of didn't know what to do with them lol

slaytanic.png.08097d09bf5166e21bdbbaf2bb617c6c.png  slaytanic_pending.gif.91b50fdec51a5caa9ffae5290325600d.gif

slaytanic_2.png.001570945f81dda2c42016793e5fd557.png  slaytanic_pending_2.gif.f3e6a6a4c799a386aa05c103dda9adfb.gif

On 3/6/2022 at 1:47 AM, Morrissette said:

Icon Form

Text: Morrissette

Colors: Pink,pastel,baby blue.

Theme or References: Hello Kitty,pink,hot pink,baby blue,hot blue,clouds,butterflies and Kawaii very cute and girly.

Anything Else:

Can i have the Pending version please?

I love Hello Kitty!

What do you think of this? I can make any changes

morrisette.png.bd312c94d633825a9de30471455fb90f.png  morrisette.gif.225fa7b3559ed7bb2d36b12cfe1862f2.gif

Edit: Final version

morri_1.png.ecc6610b1f4620a0d88e928719bf73a9.png  morri_pending.gif.88763629ade1a86650607e28dc10eb19.gif

Edited by Babyface

On 3/7/2022 at 12:01 AM, KirsChie said:

Text:BTS♡TWICE♡IZONE♡BLACKPINK♡OH MY GIRL♡

Color:Pink

Animation? just like in example

Anything Else:

I'm sorry I didn't understand which animation you wanted! But how about one of these?

bts.gif.bb6984fc693c17c270af72ef119f6a82.gif           bts_3.gif.33f15fed366ec0a2e8570e042657b55a.gif

Icon Form

Text: zukiipookii

Colors: black, white, pink

Theme or References: Music, hearts, flower, girly ( I do music voice box, so I want to able like put text on the icon)

Anything Else: Can I have the pending version please?

Edited by zukiipookii

3 hours ago, Babyface said:

I love Hello Kitty!

What do you think of this? I can make any changes

morrisette.png.bd312c94d633825a9de30471455fb90f.png  morrisette.gif.225fa7b3559ed7bb2d36b12cfe1862f2.gif

(If there isn't enough icon space I can do another version where I move things around, let me know!)

OMG!! I really love it!! but can you please make more space? you can modify this one  i have 2 icons already but i still need something like this one your style is precious take a look on  via PM please let me know if you can do that and btw do you give the PSD file? and i will sent you a private message  :3

Edited by Morrissette

i will sent via PM

Text:♡Queen Yae Miko Spremecy♡

Color:Sakura Pink

Animation?yes

Anything Else:make it fancy and cute

Text:♡Genshin Impact♡Tears Of Themis♡Call Of Duty Mobile♡Wannabe Challenge♡

Color:Sakura Pink

Animation?

Anything Else:for my siggy

Edited by KirsChie

form

Icon 

Text: Peenie

Colors:  Pastel anything

Theme or References: https://prnt.sc/471IzsW7qeGP

Anything Else: I figure for the pending icon it could be centered and just in the same text as the ref, and then bottom corner could have Peenie in the same text. If possible, I haven't ordered and icon in years so if you need anything else please tell me! 

Icon 

Text: neeko

Colors: pastel colors, mostly soft pink

Theme or References: cat ears or paw, cute wings or crown ~ anything cute about cats uwu

Anything Else: maybe some animation or sparkles ♥

Edited by neeko