New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[CLOSED]

18 hours ago, Amy said:

would love to do this for u!

dp examples - £20 / +£2 per animation

i do have big art aswell but its out of ur budget :c i think a dp would be ok for general social media pics tho

@Amy hii I think I'm gonna go with you, could you do a blinking animation for me? making the total roughly $24.35(USD)

Edited by Haleyy

forgot to tag oopsies

14 hours ago, Amy said:

@Haleyydope!! only thing is the total is 28 usd with the animation (according to google rn, my prices are in gbp) so its a bit above ur budget, is that okay? or do you wanna skip the animation? 

@AmyOooh my bad, yeah just skip over animation then!

Edited by Haleyy

7 hours ago, DISSS_KUUU said:

hi~ I am very interested in your OC, if you will give me a chance,
I am very willing to draw her sample:lazierblush::

Reveal hidden contents

15999905_CopyofPinkandCreamIllustrationSocialScienceClassEducationPresentation(10).thumb.jpg.4aedfc07f133fe93cd74cbd64e20e020.jpg
1776098225_CopyofPinkandCreamIllustrationSocialScienceClassEducationPresentation(4).thumb.jpg.60039b85eb7e4dc1b50d9ab379eeb6b8.jpg
1452392815_CopyofPinkandCreamIllustrationSocialScienceClassEducationPresentation(5).thumb.jpg.34be028fee0469f582301449283aef8d.jpg
421681455_CopyofPinkandCreamIllustrationSocialScienceClassEducationPresentation(9).thumb.jpg.512dbbc66d292833634deab6626b1cec.jpg
375439257_CopyofPinkandCreamIllustrationSocialScienceClassEducationPresentation(6).thumb.jpg.281fb756fe23bdf3ebf415eb35319629.jpg
1013822002_CopyofPinkandCreamIllustrationSocialScienceClassEducationPresentation(11).thumb.jpg.cc1b91222d6cd03c5cf3fdb039298345.jpg

Hiii I've chosen an artist already but I'll definitely keep your art in mind for the future, it's beautiful!!♡

• Like 1

okay cool! i take payment after lineart is approved btw :) you can ask for any changes then and then later as well! i'll be starting now ^_^

12 hours ago, Haleyy said:

@AmyOooh my bad, yeah just skip over animation then!

okay cool! i take payment after lineart is approved btw :) you can ask for any changes then and then later as well! i'll be starting now ^_^

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Amy said:

@Amyokidoki can't wait!♡

7 hours ago, Amy said:

link to the lineart wiphttps://prnt.sc/Mr96w366lFL3 

i usually charge extra for pets but i wont because ur rat is just too cute i had to add him T_T

lmk any changes u wanna see, otherwise u can send payment >here< <3

Hiii it looks perfect so far! I sent the payment w a note attached saying it's for this!♡