New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hey peeps I am Emty aka MT aka Dorktor. 

I havent been around Art Haven for a couple of years now but im tryna come back now so i need practice/sample art

SO

I'd like to say ive improved alot. I havent stopped drawing here and there so i wanna see what i can do

Give me your OC's, IMVU screenshots, etc etc cause i need to make samples for the custom shop im opening with the lovely @Predakore

I'd like to point out something, I have no idea what style youll get. It depends on your character and how i am feeling, you might get a sketch, a lineart, an edit, anime style, full realism, and even some animations!! Its mostly for me to experiment as well and get comfortable with doing art again so please just let me do my thing but dont be disappointed if you just get a rough sketch, hell knowing me i'd probably forget about this topic or end up ghosting it.

dd0.jpg.67e2581d9e74cb6bab6e42a3a5462eda.jpg

ONE MORE THING ACTUALLY TWO
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME POSE REFERENCES I HAAAAAAAAATE DOING FREESTYLE POSES I ALWAYS END UP DOING 3/4's SO PLEASE GIVE ME AN IDEA OR YOULL GET A STANDARD POSE) 

AND PLEASE MAKE YOUR FORM SIZE A LITTLE BIGGER AND ORGANIZED IM BLIND AS A BAT AND I RATHER NOT SQUINT TO SEE THE SCREEN THANK YOU!!

Link me some good music too if possible and memes Cursed emojis - Discord Emoji

example stuff I finished the past few weeks/months

Spoiler

premade1.png.c0a9fababed80730766fbfd3c4a4104d.pngpremade2.png.60f7e40c6fd1c95a18835472cdd11712.png

sample1.png.05010000d15b98c9a5f2f71fc4bc9978.png

NOW GIMME YOUR STUFF 

cursed emoji meme - Create meme - Meme-arsenal.com

Edited by Emty

• Like 4

Welcome back to art haven!!

OCs: Ayda , Cinn , or Edar / Eddie
Text: Stevie

As for poses i'm completely fine with basic poses but i'll still link a few just to give inspo ^^

I love the idea of having one arm behind the head and the upper body slightly tilting like in this photo
I think this pose would be great for Cinn, as if he was putting up his little pony tail
For Eddie, i think this pose or this pose would work amazing for him

Here's a good song that released recently and i love: Sensitive - MOTHICA

Thank you so much for considering <3

Edited by Stevie

making text larger

Hello and welcome back :blove:

Form

Name:Choco

Characters/OCs: Choco or Milvarna

Poses: For Choco/For Milvarna

Notes/Optional:Choco has a pet tentacle. Feel free to add them in if you like ^^

Milvarna has two pets; A floating evil looking bunny communicator that looks like Luna P from Sailor Moon and a Golden Female Chomp Chomp with a pink bow from the Mario Series

Moosik: I'm in a feel good mood, been listening to Melon Cake by Demi Lovato and See you Again Tyler the Creator ft Kali Uchis and After the Storm by Kali Uchis kind of mood lol

Meme:

hey and welcome back!

ocs: males - females - More here < (you need to be logged in to Toyhouse to see this link, if you'd like access to some of my ocs to draw them, let me know)

text: Hiroki

Pose: please let me know which oc you'd like to draw so I can provide you with some ^^

meme:

Spoiler

50 Of 2022's Best Memes | Daily Funny Memes | Best Damn Photos

Music: Click

Thanks for considering!

Edited by Hiroki

text: sweetcheeks

oc's refs: 1

my imvu avi, dressed as her

details: my oc is a zombie apocalypse survivor, and has been living out in the wilderness for a few years now

living with her friends who are now her only family. she has a sassy attitude, and a smart mouth

but is sweet when she wants to be. she always has her trusty hunting knife with her. 

(as for pose, any of the poses in the refs are fine! as long as she has it)

extra: thank you so so much for considering her<3 I love the art piece you did above my post, its amazing!

music: song that reminds me of her <3

my fav twd meme: 

the walking dead coral GIF by The Paley Center for Media

coral-toad-1018203.thumb.jpg.773e92b56f82f78af17e931197e85d03.jpg

Edited by Sweetcheeks