New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hello, I'm Free. Nice to meet you | CLOSED

No more forms please. I'm finishing current orders and will be opening shop!

Hi I'm Nick or Sin. You may have seen me around in the past, I'm here to practice up a bit again but no chibi like art work this go around. 

I want to open a shop while I'm out of a job atm but I haven't really drawn in over a year. So here is a temp shop to get me some examples.

Make your own form but things to note:

• please make it readable , simple, clean
  • include your favorite food or something too. I like spicy chicken. :drooly:
  • [email protected]AH will be written on everything somewhere in a corner. Please don't remove it.
  • I can't do everyone's, I promise I won't be too picky but I'm only doing a few.
  • I'm open to price suggestions :fingerguns:

I'm going for something more like a clean colored sketch? Light/minimal shading?  solid back grounds? I have a example here that I did from the ppfp topic.

I'll add more later as I go.

Spoiler

Oleum  sin  WMbg  by Sinnericexdies sin WM by Sinneric

Haleyy WM by Sinneric

ok yep thats about all. I think that wraps this up. Nothing fancy here. 

Hope you all have been great. It's nice to be back now that I have some time away from work. 

Edited by Sin

added finished example
  • Like 2

Hiya! Welcome back and I hope your practicing goes well :walove:

I'm nowhere near good enough to price. I think price is specifically up to the artist because it reflects how long and hard they worked on their pieces. I personally think it would be criminal to price your art like in your example less than $30 USD. I'm really not great at pricing so I highly recommend talking to other people with more of a sense for it.

Here's my form ^^
Favorite food: Anything with pasta, honestly. I do love pasta. Like obsessively.
Here's a recently released song that I like: Cult Leader - KiNG MALA

Text: Stevie
Characters: Ayda , Cinn , Arseth , TBN , or 
Eddie

Thank you so much for your consideration :bthanks:

22 hours ago, Haleyy said:

hihi welcome back!

Text: Haley
Refs: irl mee

Other: My fav food is anything chicken related honestly lmao

Price Suggestion: I'm not good at this whatsoever but, maybe like 20-25$ 

thank you for considering !

Hiiiiii you're prettyyy :lazeblush:

I have this started and I was doing the face and then like- I was trying to figure out if you have freckles or if you don't.  I'm clueless bout them snapchat filter things and I can't figure out for the life of me if like the freckles are apart of the filter thingy . So please send help.  Please feel free to beat me with a stick if I've botched you. Let me know if you'd like any changes so far! 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f74f5afc623b1288dc1fb7477b103a85.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sin said:

Hiiiiii you're prettyyy :lazeblush:

I have this started and I was doing the face and then like- I was trying to figure out if you have freckles or if you don't.  I'm clueless bout them snapchat filter things and I can't figure out for the life of me if like the freckles are apart of the filter thingy . So please send help.  Please feel free to beat me with a stick if I've botched you. Let me know if you'd like any changes so far! 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f74f5afc623b1288dc1fb7477b103a85.png

AAA so pretty and tyy <3 also those freckles are snapchat filters haha my bad !

Just now, Haleyy said:

AAA so pretty and tyy <3 also those freckles are snapchat filters haha my bad !

No worries! I really just had no clue lol Thank you for the clear up! If there are no changes then I'll keep going :cutethumbsup:

• Like 1

hiii! >:D 

my from:

my oc; she doesnt have a name yet, but is heavily based on myself!

shes a zombie apocalypse survivor! and overall badass!

xx

x

xxxx

text: Sweetcheeks

my fav food is probably pasta, mm cheese ravioli :drooly:

also 20 bucks sounds reasonable for your art!  although Im not good

at pricing! 

thank you so much for considering her!

<3 <3 

On 4/10/2022 at 11:24 AM, Oleum said:

oooo i am in love with your art style!

Here's a little form:

OCMaeve 

Text: Shyanne

i love almost all foods but i have a super soft spot for some of the foods my mum makes.

she makes the BEST buffalo chicken stuffed shells :drooly:

hiiii. I'm working on yours. All honestly she's alittle hard lol. but she's worth it. Hope I can do her justice lol! I might change her hair also. but let me know how you're feeling!

Also mmmmmmm buffalo chicken shells. yesss. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.106caae291d34bdebb1a9c74e4deb513.pngimage.thumb.png.2d2f49b262796862cfa8b26357458efc.png

Edited by Sin

On 4/10/2022 at 10:53 PM, nics said:

ooo badass art style :llsqueeze:

my character: https://ibb.co/4mLW5bw

feel free to draw him to ur liking

my fav food is this creamy butter taiyaki when i went to japan :bfthumbsup:

I thought I'd start another while waiting for the green light on the other sketch. I picked yours but like I might have gone alittle far with the sentence " feel free to draw him to ur liking"

It might be time you reel me back in before I go too deep lol. So this is how it's going so far. I'd like to know which mouth you'd like me to go with? and if everything is ok so far? I don't know if i missed his vibe or not. Let me know! 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.37307257831f79b03b2e43c793bad8a3.png

image.thumb.png.f09f1ddc5eac132c41f584ed2b7980d9.png

Also heads up that after these two I'm probably going to do like 1 or 2 more?

1 hour ago, Sin said:

I thought I'd start another while waiting for the green light on the other sketch. I picked yours but like I might have gone alittle far with the sentence " feel free to draw him to ur liking"

It might be time you reel me back in before I go too deep lol. So this is how it's going so far. I'd like to know which mouth you'd like me to go with? and if everything is ok so far? I don't know if i missed his vibe or not. Let me know! 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.37307257831f79b03b2e43c793bad8a3.png

image.thumb.png.f09f1ddc5eac132c41f584ed2b7980d9.png

Also heads up that after these two I'm probably going to do like 1 or 2 more?

looks great! they both look so good i cant even choose lmao, i'd say i want the one with the tongue