New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ร—
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toย unlock full access to all of our features.ย  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

ย 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

ย 

ย 

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–†๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š ( 1/3 slots open)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Horror GIF by NETFLIX
ย 

๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š

โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ

๐“˜ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ.

ย 

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ 5 ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐”‚๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ. ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ!

ย 

๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ 1 ๐“’๐“ธ๐“พ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐““๐“Ÿ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ 2 ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ. ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ผ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ.

:fingerguns:ย = Starting Artwork

โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ:

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’:

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡:

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ:

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ:

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ:

๐•พ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–˜:

๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ: TheWildOne - 75%:fingerguns:

๐”‘๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ:

โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข:

the texas chainsaw massacre horror GIF

Edited by DeathRoe

Hi!

ย 

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Hiroki

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡: Black / Purple

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย malesย -ย femalesย -ย More hereย < (you need to be logged in to Toyhouse to see this link, if you'd like access to some of my ocs to draw them, let me know)

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ: let me know which oc you'd like to draw and ill provide refs if its not already there

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ: in refs

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ: -

ย 

Thanks for considering!

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ: heyyy <3

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Sweetcheeksย 

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡: purpleย 

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย my new OC; Princess

her ref sheetย 

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ: all in the refs/art <3ย 

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ: she's a pro wrestler with a sassy attitude, and a smart mouth. trying to makeย 

it big! her style is def 90s/2000s punk!ย 

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ: thank you for considering her!!ย 

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ:

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Haley

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡: Pastel Pink and/or black

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย Use current selfies !ย 

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ: A simple peace sign or me gaming on my Switch(in refs)

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ: It'd be awesome if you could include my rats( just one or all idm) preferably Dobby. As far as hair goes I really only have it one way bc I'm a very simple person lmao. The freckles are just a filter!

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ: Thank you for considering !

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Haleyy said:

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ:

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Haley

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡: Pastel Pink and/or black

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย Use current selfies !ย 

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ: A simple peace sign or me gaming on my Switch(in refs)

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ: It'd be awesome if you could include my rats( just one or all idm) preferably Dobby. As far as hair goes I really only have it one way bc I'm a very simple person lmao. The freckles are just a filter!

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ: Thank you for considering !

Accepted! I adore your hair color holy hell.ย :fingerguns:

• Like 1

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ:

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’:Kath

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡:pink red purpleย 

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:โ™กย Me In Realย โ™กย Ayasakiย ย My TekTeksย โ™ก

Newย OC:Hikaru Satou

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ:on refs

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ:on refs

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ:on refs

ย 

ย 

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ:

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Cephei

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡: Purple

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย โ™ฅ,ย Hair 1,ย Hair 2,ย Hair 3

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ: Peace signs, devil horns hand gesture, the sitting/hand poses in refs.

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ:ย  She is a devious one, almost always sporting a smirk. She is generally dressed in dark clothing but has a lot of oddly colored hair and darker lip colors.ย 

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ: I love ombre hair coloration and undercut styles with generally longer hair. I would like to keep the moon mark because there's almost a lunar witch kind of theme.

ย 

Thank you for considering me! โ™ฅโ™ฅ

Edited by Novocaine

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ:

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Toffii (two i's)

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡: pink!

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ:ย 

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ: just have fun with her and do what you feel would look best with her!!

ย 

thank you so much for considering!ย :byaslove:

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ:

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: myuki

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡: Pink

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย ^-^ย โ€ขย nwnย โ€ขย uwu

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ: on refs

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ: soft colors ~ pastel

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ: thank you for consideringย :blove:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, myuki said:

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ:

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: myuki

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡: Pink

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย ^-^ย โ€ขย nwnย โ€ขย uwu

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ: on refs

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ: soft colors ~ pastel

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ: thank you for consideringย :blove:

Accepted!

• Like 1

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ: for the couple slot.ย 

๐’ฉ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: Sweetcheeksย 

โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡: both blackย 

โ„›๐‘’๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย his ref sheet (I dont have any art of him currently, so this would be an amazing opportunity!)

her refs:ย x

xx

xxx

xxxx

๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ:ย or something similar <3

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ:ย they are a couple, living in the zombie outbreak!ย 

I noticed you said you wanted different hairstylesย to choose from, you can make her hair down if you'd like! and his hair a bit longer

(no shaved sides)

โ„ฐ๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ:ย not sure if you are interested,ย but thank you for considering!