• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

♡ Form ♡

9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR

❥ Animated/Still/Chibi:  Chibi 

❥ Name/Watermark: Kylie / xylylene for watermark

❥ Character Name: ? 

❥ Character references (It is better to be images and not descriptions). Via picture 

❥ Expressions and poses: via picture ( artist freedom for any diffidence’s you feel you wanna do) 

❥ Clothing: via picture / artist freedom 

❥ Accessories:  via picture / artist freedom 

❥ Adds: things like plushies/weapons/pets or etc will be priced extra.  N/a 

❥ Character personality: ? 

❥ Animations: yes ( eye blink and the other ones you do ) 

❥ Can I post the finished work on my social media? Yes 

❥ Extra character: n/a 

❥ Background: Transparent or basic colours ( basic color pinkish like her hair and purple cat paws around) 

2CED43C4-57CE-4EB5-A2C7-F518C3B5B73D.gif

Edited by SourMango
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SourMango said:

♡ Form ♡

9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR

❥ Animated/Still/Chibi:  Chibi 

❥ Name/Watermark: Kylie / xylylene for watermark

❥ Character Name: ? 

❥ Character references (It is better to be images and not descriptions). Via picture

2CED43C4-57CE-4EB5-A2C7-F518C3B5B73D.gif

❥ Expressions and poses: via picture ( artist freedom for any diffidence’s you feel you wanna do) 

❥ Clothing: via picture / artist freedom 

❥ Accessories:  via picture / artist freedom 

❥ Adds: things like plushies/weapons/pets or etc will be priced extra.  N/a 

❥ Character personality: ? 

❥ Animations: yes ( eye blink and the other ones you do ) 

❥ Can I post the finished work on my social media? Yes 

❥ Extra character: n/a 

❥ Background: Transparent or basic colours ( basic color pinkish like her hair and purple cat paws around) 

Hello cutie! accepted <3 

currently you have two orders ahead of you so it will take a little longer to do your sketch, you have the option to pay now or after the sketch. Thank you very much for your interest >< :blove:

6 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Hello cutie! accepted <3 

currently you have two orders ahead of you so it will take a little longer to do your sketch, you have the option to pay now or after the sketch. Thank you very much for your interest >< :blove:

Hi hi I will pay after the sketch if that’s ok 💗

• Wink 1

1 minute ago, Pawmi said:

Stop, please! She's absolutely precious! :cutehehehaaas:Thank you so so much! I'll definitely be back again :lazeshyplz:

Awww yay!! >u< take care sweetie and thanks again for buying my art :bthanks:

• Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 8:39 PM, Vashbo said:

Hii sweetie!! OMG it look so good no change at all and payment send  <33

Here are the base colors!! tell me if everything is okie :aww:

Screenshot_114.png.a94e14aca6a444b80f3d8c2e267e2925.png

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 11:22 PM, Vashbo said:

Everything look perfect hun:klove:

All done sweetie!! sorry for the delay :bhee: waaa i really hope you like it!!

vashbo.gif.a975b6486c94bc25826378dcb79f38d1.gif

+ Big ver.

Spoiler

vashboB.gif.c0a8ba515f1390d5c8876a6fbac86e16.gif

• Like 2

♡ Form ♡

❥ Animated/Still/Chibi: Animated ($40-$45)

❥ Name/Watermark: Ash for both!

❥ Character Name: Lily

❥ Character references (It is better to be images and not descriptions). click <3

❥ Expressions and poses: click <3 (please include her holding her bunny with her other open hand)-- i would like for the expression to be pouty since she is going to be crying in the animation.

❥ Clothing: in refs!

❥ Accessories: in refs!

❥ Adds: things like plushies/weapons/pets or etc will be priced extra: Include her purple plush! 

❥ Character personality: she's a sweet, caring and shy bunny gorl that loves soft and fluffy things, her color scheme is light pink, darker pink, and a light purple.

❥ Animations: +blinking,

+pouting expression to crying

hand expression (rubbing her face while she's crying) -- click (pose for the crying)

+bunny ear movement

+anything else you think would look cute! <3 (maybe animating the heart accessory on her bunny ear)

NOTE: WHILE ANIMATING, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE BUNNY PLUSH INCLUDED :cutehehehaaas: (if you would like to animate the bunny plush ears too feel free too! that's optional)

❥ Can I post the finished work on my social media?: Absolutely! <3

❥ Extra character: No

❥ Background: Artistic Freedom!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bunno said:

♡ Form ♡

❥ Animated/Still/Chibi: Animated ($40-$45)

❥ Name/Watermark: Ash for both!

❥ Character Name: Lily

❥ Character references (It is better to be images and not descriptions). click <3

❥ Expressions and poses: click <3 (please include her holding her bunny with her other open hand)-- i would like for the expression to be pouty since she is going to be crying in the animation.

❥ Clothing: in refs!

❥ Accessories: in refs!

❥ Adds: things like plushies/weapons/pets or etc will be priced extra: Include her purple plush! 

❥ Character personality: she's a sweet, caring and shy bunny gorl that loves soft and fluffy things, her color scheme is light pink, darker pink, and a light purple.

❥ Animations: +blinking,

+pouting expression to crying

hand expression (rubbing her face while she's crying) -- click (pose for the crying)

+bunny ear movement

+anything else you think would look cute! <3 (maybe animating the heart accessory on her bunny ear)

NOTE: WHILE ANIMATING, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE BUNNY PLUSH INCLUDED :cutehehehaaas: (if you would like to animate the bunny plush ears too feel free too! that's optional)

❥ Can I post the finished work on my social media?: Absolutely! <3

❥ Extra character: No

❥ Background: Artistic Freedom!

Aww she's so cute!! Ofc accepted :blove:

You currently have two orders ahead of you so I will be able to send you the sketch between tomorrow and Tuesday! :aww:

the total would be $45 and you have the option to pay now or after the sketch. Thank you so much for choosing my art again :bthanks:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Aww she's so cute!! Ofc accepted :blove:

You currently have two orders ahead of you so I will be able to send you the sketch between tomorrow and Tuesday! :aww:

the total would be $45 and you have the option to pay now or after the sketch. Thank you so much for choosing my art again :bthanks:

aaaa yay, i'm so excited to get another piece from you!! i'll go ahead and send you the payment now <3

edit: payment sent :klovee:

Edited by Bunno
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bunno said:

aaaa yay, i'm so excited to get another piece from you!! i'll go ahead and send you the payment now <3

edit: payment sent :klovee:

Received sweetie!! :bthanks:

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 4:12 PM, SourMango said:

Hi hi I will pay after the sketch if that’s ok 💗

Hello sweetie! i already have your sketch! so now you're able to pay. Tell me if i have to change something for proceed with your piece! :blove:

Screenshot_116.thumb.png.5c57ce50dce772953ee4df605a8c344e.png

2 hours ago, Sunny said:

Hello sweetie! i already have your sketch! so now you're able to pay. Tell me if i have to change something for proceed with your piece! :blove:

Screenshot_116.thumb.png.5c57ce50dce772953ee4df605a8c344e.png

I love it omg !! Just send me your email or I will and I’ll pay 💗💗💗 ( and the price cause I don’t know with my addons ) 

Edited by SourMango
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, SourMango said:

I love it omg !! Just send me your email or I will and I’ll pay 💗💗💗 ( and the price cause I don’t know with my addons ) 

Yaaay!! im glad that u liked it! the link to my paypal is at the beginning near the examples! and the total would be the same $25 :bthanks:

♡ Form ♡

❥ Animated/Still/Chibi: Animated

❥ Name/Watermark: Amy / Squeef

❥ Character Name: Kami

❥ Character references (It is better to be images and not descriptions): Kami

❥ Expressions and poses: I have a poses folder to look at but artistic freedom! 

❥ Clothing: on the reference sheet

❥ Accessories: on the reference sheet

❥ Adds: things like plushies/weapons/pets or etc will be priced extra: none!

❥ Character personality: cute, hyper, silly, and childish

❥ Animations: 1. blinking
2. expression change to this
3. the peace sign coming to the eye exactly like the photo above with the expression change
4.  anything else you want to add to make it look nice! 

❥ Can I post the finished work on my social media? yes! 

❥ Extra character: N

❥ Background: Transparent or basic colours (otherwise you can always chat if you want something very specific, the price may vary): flat pastel background with soft large stars 

Edited by Squeef
  • Like 1