• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Sunny

12 hours ago, Squeef said:

♡ Form ♡

9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR

❥ Animated/Still/Chibi: Animated

❥ Name/Watermark: Amy / Squeef

❥ Character Name: Kami

❥ Character references (It is better to be images and not descriptions): Kami

❥ Expressions and poses: I have a poses folder to look at but artistic freedom! 

❥ Clothing: on the reference sheet

❥ Accessories: on the reference sheet

❥ Adds: things like plushies/weapons/pets or etc will be priced extra: none!

❥ Character personality: cute, hyper, silly, and childish

❥ Animations: 1. blinking
2. expression change to this
3. the peace sign coming to the eye exactly like the photo above with the expression change
4.  anything else you want to add to make it look nice! 

❥ Can I post the finished work on my social media? yes! 

❥ Extra character: N

❥ Background: Transparent or basic colours (otherwise you can always chat if you want something very specific, the price may vary): flat pastel background with soft large stars 

Owww she’s so prettyyyy!! accepted :blove:

You currently have three orders ahead of you so I will be able to send you the sketch between tomorrow and Wednesday ! :0

the total would be $45 and you have the option to pay now or after the sketch. Thank you for liking my art :bthanks:

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 7:37 PM, SourMango said:

Paid bb 💗

All done sweetie!! :blove: I really hope you like it and thanks for buying my art again! :bthanks:

SourMango.gif.42410d34b1303548bc0291b135413c5e.gif

+ Big ver.

Spoiler

SourMangob.gif.0fb74b57a352373bfac250cff06942df.gif

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sunny said:

Owww she’s so prettyyyy!! accepted :blove:

You currently have three orders ahead of you so I will be able to send you the sketch between tomorrow and Wednesday ! :0

the total would be $45 and you have the option to pay now or after the sketch. Thank you for liking my art :bthanks:

Thank you so much for accepting!! No rush on the order at all as well! I’d love to pay after the sketch:kcheeks: 

• Wink 1

On 12/11/2022 at 2:37 PM, Bunno said:

aaaa yay, i'm so excited to get another piece from you!! i'll go ahead and send you the payment now <3

edit: payment sent :klovee:

Hewwo cutie!! here's your sketch :blove: tell me if i have to change something 

Spoiler

Screenshot_120.png.9df01d3f89f556a1cd8cf681a269c062.png

• Like 1

aweee she's so adorable! <3 maybe make her sleeve a bit longer since it's kinda long :klovee:

can you also make this part of her shirt a bit more visible? and when you go to color, can you give her pink nails? <3

everything else looks perfect! and the bunny looks so cute :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bunno said:

aweee she's so adorable! <3 maybe make her sleeve a bit longer since it's kinda long :klovee:

can you also make this part of her shirt a bit more visible? and when you go to color, can you give her pink nails? <3

everything else looks perfect! and the bunny looks so cute :cutehehehaaas:

like this?

Spoiler

Screenshot_121.png.5d9783768194286c204e9a9d860fe6ef.png

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 1:09 PM, Squeef said:

Thank you so much for accepting!! No rush on the order at all as well! I’d love to pay after the sketch:kcheeks: 

Hello superstar! i already have your sketch! so now you're able to pay. Tell me if i have to change something for proceed with your piece! :aww:

Spoiler

Screenshot_124.png.5ec67010f073e34943f0b9500bd164e1.png

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 8:08 PM, Bunno said:

yes! she looks cute :byaslove:

Soorry for the wait qwq here are the base colours! tell me if they are ok to put the shadows and animate everything <33 :blove:

Screenshot_126.png.233fa67d54db8db969fa29147115f6f6.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bunno said:

Shes adorable, no changes <3

It's all done sweetie!! thanks for waiting and i hope you like it! <333 :bthanks:

bunno2.gif.9ea19b9173b935edefd38399b4017c02.gif

+Big ver.

Spoiler

bunno2b.gif.326fdd3d1979ef22a9ce50cfff8220e2.gif

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Light said:

♡ Form ♡

9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 9PprV5xK_fDWUxBM6sFqMQGAcAhR1pn7eVBj2FUjO03fJcWX41y3vgICDAivYRPTv-onGNmiX1E6I-m2Bn6cZNPuqUF1UAie8lgcbw5S-ttUi3hXeHAZBERApQGJNFHkpXzbqpVR

❥ Animated/Still/Chibi: Animated

❥ Name/Watermark: name: yasmin wm: lizzy

❥ Character Name: Kai

❥ Character references: references

❥ Expressions and poses: I’d like this to be the expression before the transition. (with the oni mask)

❥ Clothing:  in references~

❥ Accessories: I’d like his hands like this with some rings and also the face markings (and these gloves.)

❥ Adds: i’d like there to an oni mask that he’s holding  like this (animated)

❥ Character personality: he is bubbly and cute on the outside but in the inside is yandere-like.

❥ Animations: i’d like for there to be a transition of this expression with blood and a floating onibi in his hand.

❥ Can I post the finished work on my social media?: yes

❥ Extra character: No

❥ Background: artistic freedom~

please let me know the price!

ooo pretty boy! i love the idea sm<3 ofc accepted :aww:

total will be $45 + $5 (Oni mask) :blove:

You have two options, pay now or after the sketch, the sketch could be delivered tomorrow night as you have an order ahead of you. thank you very much for your interest in my art :bthanks:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sunny said:

ooo pretty boy! i love the idea sm<3 ofc accepted :aww:

total will be $45 + $5 (Oni mask) :blove:

You have two options, pay now or after the sketch, the sketch could be delivered tomorrow night as you have an order ahead of you. thank you very much for your interest in my art :bthanks:

Awesome!! ^^ thank you. i’d like to pay after the sketch! 

• Wink 1

3 hours ago, Sunny said:

It's all done sweetie!! thanks for waiting and i hope you like it! <333 :bthanks:

bunno2.gif.9ea19b9173b935edefd38399b4017c02.gif

+Big ver.

Reveal hidden contents

bunno2b.gif.326fdd3d1979ef22a9ce50cfff8220e2.gif

hey luv, i just noticed that while the hand is moving, there is a frame where her hair ends up showing above/through her hand u_u

Edited by Bunno
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bunno said:

hey luv, i just noticed that while the hand is moving, there is a frame where her hair ends up showing above/through her hand u_u

I’ll fix that in a sec sweetie!! <3

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bunno said:

like this is better? :bhee:

bunno2.gif.d6426fabd139881a62dff134abf45df4.gif

Spoiler

bunno2b.gif.cbe73c5f1069731a07fae3501e5bea84.gif

• Like 1