• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Why can I not pin my art customs topic?

Question

I have a topic opened, one for premades and customs, which you can see on my profile.

I’ve been wanting to pin my topic for a while now. When I first saw the option, I clicked on it, proceeded to payment, but didn’t complete it. I saw that it remained there as an unfinished order, but after a week or so, it disappeared. That’s alright, since I couldn’t click on the order and proceed with the payment anyway.

At present, the order is no longer there, and I am able to purchase pins, but for other topics, not mine. I even purchased a pin, of another artist’s topic, wanting to support them by boosting their shop. The option to pin other topics is still there.

I’m wondering why I can pin every other topic but my own, could anybody help me figure it out, please?

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Polarity said:

Hello! 

Thank you so much for replying and for taking the time to look into this. :)

I will submit a support ticket right away. I hope this isn’t too much trouble, and I hope that it’ll be an easy problem to resolve. 

It's not too much trouble at all! You shouldn't be having such difficulty, so we'll do everything we can to fix it for you!

:pblushing:

Hello, 

There should be an invoice created if you go into their shop orders page; https://arthaven.co/clients/orders/ .

Here, you can click either "Pay Now" or "Cancel Invoice" as you can see in the screenshot in the spoiler below. 

Please let me know if you have any further problems!

Incendiary

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.jpg.0f8d96178569548c62c4007d4253d1b8.jpg

10 hours ago, Incendiary said:

Hello, 

There should be an invoice created if you go into their shop orders page; https://arthaven.co/clients/orders/ .

Here, you can click either "Pay Now" or "Cancel Invoice" as you can see in the screenshot in the spoiler below. 

Please let me know if you have any further problems!

Incendiary

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_1.jpg.0f8d96178569548c62c4007d4253d1b8.jpg

Thank you for your response!

That link has been helpful, as I was able to look at my orders and their dates properly.

E6FFEB25-FA57-4553-A793-F365A9D2DBC0.thumb.jpeg.2242215db04ac4c982c55d4653a97023.jpeg

The orders are as follows:

April 6 - The expired order of the shop pin for my own topic  (Polarity’s Art Cave)

April 12 - A large banner advertisement that I purchased for the topic

Tuesday at 08:51 AM - A pin that I purchased for another topic on here (AETERNUM), in support of another artist

Tuesday at 09:05 AM - An accident - By mistake, I clicked on the “purchase pin” and my browser opened it in two separate tabs, so I cancelled that one

I’ve provided that screenshot and its explanation in case my problem might have something to do with that.

My issue still remains, unfortunately. At the moment, I can pin other topics, but not mine.

Random topic in Commissions & Premades:

4F6EC9BB-E56B-4BAB-B7E0-6598579F8FB6.thumb.jpeg.6247cbffa07a84c6bf68248a52101804.jpeg

My topic in commissions and premades:

8A5CF57E-5CFD-4AB0-9246-78843AEECA86.thumb.jpeg.b2ed83734703afe32841d4d51a3635d2.jpeg

Is it the topic itself that cannot be pinned? Should I make another topic? Any other thoughts on this issue?

Hi there! 

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with purchasing a shop pin! This is a very strange situation and I’d like to investigate it further on the backend to see what’s going on and if I’m able to fix it for you. Could you possibly submit a support ticket about this? That way I can pull up the transaction and see what exactly happened with the pin you tried to purchase. 

When you submit the support ticket, you don’t have to add much since you’ve already posted it here. Just put a link to this topic in the description and I’ll refer to it as I investigate :)

You can submit a ticket here: https://arthaven.co/support

18 minutes ago, Caedis said:

Hi there! 

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with purchasing a shop pin! This is a very strange situation and I’d like to investigate it further on the backend to see what’s going on and if I’m able to fix it for you. Could you possibly submit a support ticket about this? That way I can pull up the transaction and see what exactly happened with the pin you tried to purchase. 

When you submit the support ticket, you don’t have to add much since you’ve already posted it here. Just put a link to this topic in the description and I’ll refer to it as I investigate :)

You can submit a ticket here: https://arthaven.co/support

Hello! 

Thank you so much for replying and for taking the time to look into this. :)

I will submit a support ticket right away. I hope this isn’t too much trouble, and I hope that it’ll be an easy problem to resolve. 

Archived