New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖚𝖇'𝖘 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑

Welcome to my Shop

Hi my angels, I've never really, used a website like this before so i'd appreciate if you went easy on me :)

I do commissions full-time on twitter, so i decided to expand them to other sites.

I can do nsfw (to an extent)

There aren't any limitations to what I can do besides the fact I can't do

-furry anthro

-mecha/armor

-muscular people

Below i will put an image, and the pricing! I will take slots as i go through my que (if there is one)

Payment will be made directly through my ko-fi

(i hope that is allowed, i'm honestly not too sure ^^)

PRICING:

Fullbody: 100 USD

2058434542_cherubcopy.thumb.png.aaf5268714be67771335a8805a4906df.png981343097_strawb1copy.thumb.png.96f1435ae764cc32dcf36f2a93e6bf46.png

HALF BODY - 50 USD

526515544_chiddiescopy.png.7e0c37a21f6dac1d8492ada7a22eab90.png

ICON - 25 USD

1856812650_cookiicopy.png.7e7d29079e7ed3bd98457aac0b7695d1.png

Please submit the following form below if interested, and I will tell you if you are accepted or not.

Commission type:

Reference:

Small description for understanding characteristic traits:

Other:

-

Thank you for your patience, and I hope to be making some nice art for you!

• Like 1