New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hello, My name is Megumim I just recently got a new drawing tablet so I want to work it out and go outside what I know.

I've been trying to get into character design, and doing illustration as it a dream of  mine and few others things.  I am wanting to explore and get outside my zone of comfort

Rules

1. Respect everyone
  2. Do not rush anything
  3. I can reject those I feel I cannot promise and make do on it only reason why I will reject
  4. I am busy with a lot, I stream game take care of my own stuff so things will take longer I've work on not to burn myself when comes to doing art.

Will do

• Fan arts
  • NSFW
  • Animations
  • Original Characters
  • All Sex
  • Fantasy, Trolls, etc.

Will not do

• Furries (fur texture I can do just not as whole I am sorry)
  • Couples ( Will sometime do like background person depending on the pieces)

What I am looking for

Character Design

• Character, that are not put such as adoptables, character sheets
  • Want to build up the characters have you decide what you like best
  • Most likely will not have animations
  • Need to be Original Character
  • All will have background

Illustrations

• Can be of Fanart, or OC etc
  • Dramatic wanna tell story or show dramatic scene
  • Attempting at Animations more like actual moving facial expression etc.
  • Can also be add with character design  if you want both  this will take longer
  • Attempting at doing backgrounds to give more flare

Exception/Questions

How long will it take you finish? It will take as long it does, considering I am not good at time management  this could take hours (5-9 hours or longer) or days (week to a month)
Will I get wip? Yes including on character design since you will pick which one look the best

Will you see stream or have a video of the process? It will depend on everything most things will probably be recorded put on youtube or patreon or even both when I get the chance yes. Streaming is highly likely some days most time when I stream is when I game the most

What type of style do you have? I want to work on an anime ish/ semi-realism

How big is the canvas? it depends  I am aiming for bigger than 160x220 it most likely will be between 2000x1000 or smaller 1000x900 it depends and it  that is just a rough idea of the canvas size

How long will this shop be up? I will have it up  until I am comfortable with the tablet and feel I've gotten a good grasp on things I wanna focus on

If any other questions feel free to ask it or message me any concerns.

It much appreciate  for the support and help thank you all

Forms

Spoiler

Character Design
Stash:

Small description:( such as character is a winged angel, holy swords etc.)

Addition information:

Illustration

Characters:

best describes the character: ( my character is kind, warm hearted etc.)

Addition information:

Edited by Megumim
  • Like 3

Hii! Ntmy Megumi ^^ I’m Stevie but I often go by Spades

Character Design
Stash: Old oc design

Small description: they were originally supposed to be a sorcerer and the “first before all” hence why they’re called Genesis Zero

Addition information: N/A

Illustration

Characters: Cinn or Ayda

best describes the character: Cinn is pretty much laid back and unaffected by a lot of things. Ayda adores fighting. She’s very oblivious to a lot of things but fighting is her clearest enjoyment.

Addition information: Cinn is a tattoo artist so it would be cool if he had a tattooing gun thing. Ayda’s other hobby is creating weapons.

thank you so much for considering ^^

Edited by Stevie
  • Like 2

Character Design
Stash: Pick whatever one that inspires you most! (ocs) (personal fav ocs are Lillith, Nevi, and Mei) or irl me

Small description: all have descriptions/bios in their albums 

Illustration

Characters: ocs (personal fav ocs are Lillith, Nevi, and Mei) or irl me

best describes the character: In albums<3

thank you for considering !

• Like 1

Character Design

Stash: https://sta.sh/021snbke9qi1 , or this https://sta.sh/01g7bqc11ikd

Small description: First character is more of a soft boy hipster/flower type boy and the second is more dark and Dominant like a half demon.

Addition information: first one is more into spring and lighter colors so think of sunflowers and lush green vines! Second is more into dark colors so think underworld and grunge dominant guy.

Illustration

Characters: Both are Me but two sides of myself. My soft side and Dominant side. I would love more Dominant side art of myself but soft sides ok if you prefer it better!

best describes the character: First one is soft and light and loves nature, coffee shops and gardens. Second one likes Horror movies and hardcore music (like corpse husband, lordgasp or ghostmane) and tattoos.

Addition information: Any questions or help needed just ask me! Otherwise have fun!

Thanks so much for considering!

Fashion Posing GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 1

Character Design
Text: myuki
Stash: :v

Small description: she is foxgirl, cry baby very sensitive and childish T_T

Illustration

Characters: anyone of them: Ume Calen Sayuri

best describes the character: all information in the links

ps: your form doesn't have "text", so it would be nice to add that, since most people use the form they provide, see previous posts, everyone forgot HAHAHA :v

and thank you very much for considering :cutehehehaaas:

Edited by myuki
  • Like 1

hey & welcome back!

Characters: males - females - More here < (you need to be logged in to Toyhouse to see this link, if you'd like access to some of my ocs to draw them, let me know)

best describes the character: lmk which oc you are interested in and ill describe!

Addition information: -

thanks for considering!

Edited by Hiroki
  • Like 1

@Stevie Here are thumbnails
(A)  Ayda  midnight setting, she just defeated a beast looking at the upon the area
(B) She on the move on through some fog/smoke

(C)  Ayda is admiring her work on a Kris sword that took her into the night

(D)  She is fought of her attackers show them no mercy

feel free to make a suggestion

10e4ae2a5cfe2ecb824ed576a0b3eda7.thumb.png.d03e14563e7c9f2549fe6d81e344d69e.png

Edited by Megumim
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 3:10 PM, myuki said:

Character Design
Stash: :v

Small description: she is foxgirl, cry baby very sensitive and childish T_T

Illustration

Characters: anyone of them: Ume Calen Sayuri

best describes the character: all information in the links

ps: your form doesn't have "text", so it would be nice to add that, since most people use the form they provide, see previous posts, everyone forgot HAHAHA :v

and thank you very much for considering :cutehehehaaas:

I would ask at the end if you would like text or not since I am doing the canvas size of 6000x4000  or lower than  since that basically what my laptop can handle :)  also you're Calen link led back to Ume :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Megumim said:

@Stevie Here are thumbnails
(A)  Ayda  midnight setting, she just defeated a beast looking at the upon the area
(B) She on the move on through some fog/smoke

(C)  Ayda is admiring her work on a Kris sword that took her into the night

(D)  She is fought of her attackers show them no mercy

feel free to make a suggestion

10e4ae2a5cfe2ecb824ed576a0b3eda7.thumb.png.d03e14563e7c9f2549fe6d81e344d69e.png

THIS IS SO HARD TO CHOOSE OH MY GOD

They are all so good ^^;

AHH THIS IS SO HARD! 

My favorites are B and C! They’re both so cool looking

Edited by Stevie
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stevie said:

THIS IS SO HARD TO CHOOSE OH MY GOD

They are all so good ^^;

AHH THIS IS SO HARD! 

My favorites are B and C! They’re both so cool looking

it all good I'll work on them  and you can decide when I get to poin I feel you can decide which one is a bit toyour liking :)  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Megumim said:

I would ask at the end if you would like text or not since I am doing the canvas size of 6000x4000  or lower than  since that basically what my laptop can handle :)  also you're Calen link led back to Ume :) 

oh ok... dem :v
I fixed the calen link T.T now you can see. 
:lazetears:

• Like 1

Just heads up  things will be a bit slow for this week up until the 9th of next month, trying to get something done for a contest i really wanna enter :)  

@myuki thank you did I can see calen and I will be doing  her when I get the chance :)  and I'm sorry if it seem i was rude i wasn't T_T trying to to not be rude thank you for your concerns   again I am sorry

Edited by Megumim
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Megumim said:

Just heads up  things will be a bit slow for this week up until the 9th of next month, trying to get something done for a contest i really wanna enter :)  

@myuki thank you did I can see calen and I will be doing  her when I get the chance :)  and I'm sorry if it seem i was rude i wasn't T_T trying to be rude thank you for your concerns   again I am sorry

haha, no problem hun.
yay, im excited for this :applause:

and good luck in the contest :3

• Like 1

Character Design
Stash: x

Small description: 

Addition information:

Illustration

Characters: in the stash <3

best describes the character: she is a zombie apocalypse survivor with a sassy attitude!

Addition information: everything you need is in the stash <3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...