• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

**PinkFlames CUSTOMS** Open 1/3

Nalini

♥ Welcome ♥

♡♡♡

Welcome to my shop! Feel free to call me Nalini!

It's a small shop! I'm open for customs!

Just follow my rules and everything will be great!

♡♡♡

I♥ Rules ♥

♡♡♡

Please don't resell or modify my art.

♡ Please be patient.

Please be respectful to me and the other customers

Payment comes AFTER completion.

All sales are final

I have the right to resell unwanted art, modified or recolored ofc.

You have 1 day to claim art after notification of completion. If not claimed then it will be put as a premade. 

You can request for art to be held until a specified time max time: 2 weeks.

♡♡♡

NOTICE:

The art maybe a little late due to the fact that I am doing this while classes are in session. It's my last year (I graduate in December) so I would be a little busy and late. I promise; YOU WILL GET IT.

Thank you for understanding. 

♡♡♡

♥ Artwork and Pricing♥

♡♡♡

KimmyResize.png.d032c7b2e9ce06000f585a118b1bfb59.pngMonasiaResize.png.0dfc16847bf3b508ddfc15de509c7765.pngHaleyyResize.png.a379957a688b63566243febce547e1b0.png

♡♡♡

♥ Prices ♥

♡♡♡

Single: $7.00

Duo: $14.00

Multi: TBD

* Please note that for every added person in a photo is an extra $7.00

Includes: 1 free pet add-on and textless

Once the art is complete, please send via mail your paypal email address and I will send you an invoice for purchase.

♡♡♡

♥ Add-ons ♥

♡♡♡

ChocoTentacles-DP2.png.cfe5f66c24314e34e60ca7dc85da7c97.pngN0TE2.png.a67448d1176c0b43634a9c9e2d6fd060.pngChocoT2.png.ff22f7cf2680910a53c3e967f2d0f703.png

♡♡♡

♥ Prices ♥

♡♡♡

DPs: extra $2.00

Animals/Pets: $1.00

Extra effects (sparkles, glow): $0.50 

♡♡♡

♥ Spots ♥

♡♡♡

1. Intents

♡♡♡

♥ Forms ♥

♡♡♡

Name:

Type(Single, Duo, Multi): 

Text to put on drawing:

Add-Ons:

References: 

♡♡♡

♥ Thank You ♥

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wasn't sure if you accepted multiple orders at once, in case you do including details for both below (If not that's ok, first one listed would be priority then) c:

Both orders are actually the same OC, so using the same base/pose essentially. Just different versions, and including the ref dump album here for convenience XD

Order A

◦ Name: Hys

◦ Type (Single, Duo, Multi): Single

◦ Text to put on drawing: Hys

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref, would like to go with this

2A) OC features. If it helps narrow down: Pastel purple skintone with freckles, waist length lavender hair color. Golden eyes, dons two white mini horns, and elf ears.

3A) Outfit going with a knee length ruffle dress with this design (IMVU product itself for further ref). Same simple jewelry as seen here; hoop earrings and layered necklace

4A) Consider this extra props XD Would like both hands to be holding purple rave glowsticks LOL

5A) No particular choice for hairstyle and shoes, go with whatever that fits in your opinion <3

Order B

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*This is the alternate version I currently use within my game clan. So point 1A and 2A from the previous order stay the same

3B) Outfit is now a full length gown (this IMVU product here). Can remove the jewelry parts aforementioned, and we add the red beret instead, alongside the bullet sash a la Miss Universe

4B) More details in regards to extra stuffs~

- So the left hand (the raised arm side) would like to be holding a jar of chili sauce with the "LaoGanMa" logo (ongoing meme between friends, hence the funny request XD) A really posterized version of the logo slapped on will do

- Whereas the right hand is loosely holding onto a supply backpack. There's a RPG poking out of it in the original photo; if it becomes too cluttered, can perhaps change the RPG to be carried on back/propped on side etc.

Anything else I might have not elaborated enough please let me know; there's a lot of custom things involved, so would be more than happy to pay upfront too. Last but not least, thanks in advance :D

Edited by Intents

putting in order details

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back again :D So same format as last time, one OC but two versions XD And the related ref dump album here whoo

Order A

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref here; if it helps is this IMVU avatar with the pose trigger t0
2A) OC features. Main points for direction: Monochrome (grey) skintone and has really prominent cheekbones (in other words, contour XD). Likewise waist length, but prussian blue-ish hair color. Version 1 has blank eyes, no iris essentially
3A) Outfit comes from within IMVU. If helpful, product links to the top (off shoulder tank top), bottom (skinny jeans with sash), and shoes (boots with buckles)
4A) Here comes the props ayeeeee~
- Right hand (raised arm side) is grasping a scalpel
- Left hand is wielding onto a syringe
5) Hairstyle is honestly pretty similar to last time's OC; feel free to use the same refs from our previous DM's: A B C D 

Order B

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*Point 1A and 2A from above remain as usual; only difference is alternate Version 2 has normal looking silver eyes
3B) Outfit also glo up into an off shoulder gown, yet below hip to knee length is tattered hem. In terms of shoes here's the visual: left foot (the leg in front) is the one with the cast, whereas the right is just your normal platform heel
4B) Other remaining stuffs to use bullet points for~
- Any design of simple drop earrings will do; the original as seen in the main OC ref might be overly complex for today's order XD
- I guess this time we have some face/chest makeup going on? The running eyeliner and cracks in the skin; feel free to simplify in case there's limited space
- Right hand (raised arm side) has the palm flipped over and holding... this thing XDDDDDDDDD The oversized fly plushie is mascot, must add c:

There's been some nonsensical details like last time, I swear the next order after this will be more normal LMFAO And as always, thanks in advance and can't wait to see the WIPs <3

PS. I just realized the current DP I'm using on ArtHaven is literally the OC that's being commissioned XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by Intents

fixing links

• 3 weeks later...

I has returned for moar <3 Similar format, yet another older OC and alternate versions whoo~ Ref dump album is the here *click click*

Order A

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref, and yes we be interacting with da hat/head this time around :D

2A) OC features. This is actually the first OC I ever had, that's my attempt at trying to draw from long ago LOL

Never got proper art until now: Medium tan skintone (using rapper Rubi Rose as example), waist length hair in kelly green (or anything colour picked from IMVU screenshot works too), hazel green-ish eyes

3A) Outfit from within IMVU as well. Product links in case easier to see: fancy hat, sleeveless bodysuit, and shoes (lace-up ankle boots)

4A) Other stuffs for details
- Right hand (hat hand) is the stereotypical pirate hook
- Right leg has a garter strapped gun

Order B

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*You know the drill, 1A and 2A from above remain. Same pose same OC (hook hand included)

3B) Now this one should be able to find plenty of references online; outfit is Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean franchise \o/
Summed up, seems like a combo of head wrap + puffy long sleeve + vest with belt and sash + fitting pants + knee high boots
4B) One prop, the cutlass sword :D Was thinking of putting on left side of body, undrawn. Left hand can just be resting on top of the handle itself

Basically, keyword is pirate. Thanks so much for bringing my OC's to life, super excited and looking forward to the WIPs when they are ready c:

PS. Feel free to simplify whatever is going on with version 2's waist area, that movie set design for the belt/sash looks so confusing XDDDDD

Edited by Intents
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Basically meeting the OC family at this point XD Next one that needs some of your lovely reimaginations <3 Ref dump album kaboom

Order A

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref. It's this IMVU avatar but flipped in horizontal direction~
2A) OC features. Behold, another old drawing attempt of mine XDDDDDD
Lighter pale-ish skintone (just realized basically Justina Valentine much), side swept waist length hair in scarlet red. Has 2 tone eyes: right brown left light blue
3A) More outfits within IMVU :D Product links for better viewing quality: fancy top hat, one sleeve violet latex dress, lace up knee high boots
4A) Remaining details, this one a fashionista XD
- Both hands wearing black gloves, right wrist in particular has an extra bandana tied around it
- Accessory numero uno, beaded choker
- More jewelry, black drop earrings. Basically the opposite colour of what my other OC has XD
- Left hand (extended arm side), holding one of those really long cigarette holders
- Makeup wise, red lipstick is part of the signature style. If not heavier eyeliner, some dramatic lashes will do XDDDDDD

Order B

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*Familiar format, Take 1A and 2A from above whoo (also keep the red lipstick thankies)
3B) Another IMVU outfit. Very big hat LOL, one sleeve black dress with crop top, black and red platform heels
4B) Additional notes
- The crop top layer, would like to change to gold material instead. Quick representation here :P
- Left arm has solid black armband around it, while left hand is holding cuban cigar
- Right arm has elbow length black glove
- Simple o-ring choker and off position shades to complete the look

This one was my mafia/model OC, so the glam girl essentially XD Thanks for all the artwork you've done, happy returning customer here <3

PS. Will be out of town between Nov 2nd~Nov 7th, figured would be prudent to give a heads up notice in case unresponsive during this time frame c:

Edited by Intents
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Intents said:

Basically meeting the OC family at this point XD Next one that needs some of your lovely reimaginations <3 Ref dump album kaboom

Order A

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref. It's this IMVU avatar but flipped in horizontal direction~
2A) OC features. Behold, another old drawing attempt of mine XDDDDDD
Lighter pale-ish skintone (just realized basically Justina Valentine much), side swept waist length hair in scarlet red. Has 2 tone eyes: right brown left light blue
3A) More outfits within IMVU :D Product links for better viewing quality: fancy top hat, one sleeve violet latex dress, lace up knee high boots
4A) Remaining details, this one a fashionista XD
- Both hands wearing black gloves, right wrist in particular has an extra bandana tied around it
- Accessory numero uno, beaded choker
- More jewelry, black drop earrings. Basically the opposite colour of what my other OC has XD
- Left hand (extended arm side), holding one of those really long cigarette holders
- Makeup wise, red lipstick is part of the signature style. If not heavier eyeliner, some dramatic lashes will do XDDDDDD

Order B

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*Familiar format, Take 1A and 2A from above whoo (also keep the red lipstick thankies)
3B) Another IMVU outfit. Very big hat LOL, one sleeve black dress with crop top, black and red platform heels
4B) Additional notes
- The crop top layer, would like to change to gold material instead. Quick representation here :P
- Left arm has solid black armband around it, while left hand is holding cuban cigar
- Right arm has elbow length black glove
- Simple o-ring choker and off position shades to complete the look

This one was my mafia/model OC, so the glam girl essentially XD Thanks for all the artwork you've done, happy returning customer here <3

PS. Will be out of town between Nov 2nd~Nov 7th, figured would be prudent to give a heads up notice in case unresponsive during this time frame c:

accepted c:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Going back to the spooky stuffs, ref dump album for this particular one c: Keyword is "zombie", so there's a bit of gorey elements going on as a heads up

Order A

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref, which is this IMVU avatar
2A) OC features. Mossy-green skintone, chest length washed out dark brown hair. Gun metal grey eyes
3A) Outfit is inspired by my Asian culture XD The form fitting dress is our traditional qipao + Cinderella glass slipper on the left foot (other shoe can be discarded to the side, or completely missing aka right is barefoot)
4A) Bit of embellishments going on~
- The flower and pearl head accessory
- Oversized glasses with broken lens
- Golden pearl necklace and bracelet (right wrist)

A few images that might help capture the general vibe:
- Previous commission of yours, the middle OC's skintone
- Zombie themed art I've gotten in the past: this and this

Kind of similar concept to this OC where things are a bit disheveled. The scratches, bruises, blood splatters etc can randomize, so resembling this effect would be stellar c:

Order B

◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*Same pose same OC, although this version has more of the creepy vs cutesy contrast. Facial features wise, the eye sockets are completely sunken and empty (blackout eyes), but keeping the green skintone

3B) More outfit from IMVU XD Babydoll lace dress that's far from being in pristine condition, and stitched up pumps
4B) Specific things to be included please :)
- Chest wound seeping into the front of the dress' fabric
- Stitches along the neck and up the entirety of legs
- Chelsea grin (the famous Joker style facial scars)

Appreciate the immense attention to detail you've always given to your artwork, and seeing your graduation date is nearing please feel free to take your time and focus on school first \o/

• 1 month later...

Main OC be getting moar art today XD Ref dump album, nightclub theme if it helps to catch the vibe c:

Order A
◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref, a la IMVU avatar pose trigger r6
2A) OC features, won't hash out the details again, but this was the original order in case a refresher would help :D And this one hair be bun bun

3A) Outfit numero uno. Half sleeve bodysuit with poofy shoulders, mini skirt, leg straps with da platform heels
4A) Random things that complete the look
- Head accessory. Think like rings of Saturn, but around the hair bun XD
- Chonky earrings
- Face paint + makeup stuffs

Order B
◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*Same pose same OC, back to long hair again though

3B) Outfit II. Idk how to even explain this clothing LOL, but yes that, gloves, and glitter platforms

4B) Very extra style points
- Head accessory. Essentially oversized tentacle/vine piece with a jewel encrusted front
- One-sided arm jewelry. Simplify as needed, the original's design is hectic XDDDD
- Makeup look

Thanks once more for being such an amazing artist, always happy with your work c:

• 2 weeks later...

Most recent OC is star of the show for this moment c: Ref dump album, sort of a spinoff of nightclub theme but more tribal dancer influence here

Order A
◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref
2A) OC features, and likewise original order for specifics that was given back then XD Hair be up up though

3A) Outfit de #1. Crop top with arm straps + booty shorts and belt + one sided stocking + roller skates

4A) Extra notes
- Tried to get another frame in case it helps to see better, putting the source dance video as well for reference

- Attempt to capture the body paint, honestly feel free to do whatever design here since I see it spans across the shoulder/thigh area as well XD

Order B
◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*Same pose same OC, except fruit head wrap. This thing is crazy; a few random fruits perched on top will suffice XDDDDDDDD

3B) Outfit the sequel, but the reds are exchanged for rustic orange. A halter tube top? + embellished wrap skirt + leg and foot straps (counts as barefoot I suppose)

4B) More thingz
- Likewise, secondary shot for better viewing, and this would be the original dance video

- The outstretched left hand, holding a pitaya/dragonfruit :D It's like an oversized discolored kiwi in case you were curious what the insides look like XDDDDDDDDDD

Your artwork is charmingly cute and I'm blessed to be able to put in so many commissions, as always a big thank you for your attention to detail c:

Edited by Intents

fixing broken links
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This order is taking precedence over my other ideas, as requested by my game clan leader. He a fan LOL <3

So we had real life clothing made for the game clan, and he presented the brilliant idea of my OC's wearing that design

A little bit different format than prior; same pose + outfit, but switching base avatar (OC's). And the good ol' ref dump album

Order A
◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref, with the left hand screaming "DIVA" attitude. Wink and smirk expression by the way, more exaggerated than usual yes XD
2A) OC features. Aka elf ears, mini horns, and freckles. The original hairstyle will do c:
3A) Outfit top and bottom. It's a matching set of sportswear, camo-ish background with a tiled overlay (you might be able to grab the textures directly from the mockups even?). Omit all text and smack dab centerpiece logo will do, this is what we did in-game as an example of the overall direction c:
4A) Other thingz
- Right hand (the one up in the air) holding onto a pirate's spyglass
- No shoes required, barefoot since tryna repurpose the outfit into cozy pajama's look

Order B
◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*Same pose same outfit
2B) OC features, but with the normal eyes. Likewise default hair :D
4B) Smol change of details, right hand now holding onto a microphone instead

I can't wait to show this to my game clan when it's ready, they've already witnessed your artistic talents and kept telling me to bump this one up the queue XDDDDDDD Thanks once more~

Edited by Intents

forgot to put the ref album LOL

• 4 weeks later...

This one is gonna be super recognizable; my purple OC was being compared with KDA Akali, so figured would be fun to pay homage to that c:

Order A
◦ Add-Ons/References: 

1A) Pose ref

2A) OC features. I'm guessing the elf ears/mini horns would be poking out the hair/hat + freckles covered up by mask + overall skintone lighter compared to the original Akali (my purple OC is more lavender pastel-ish as you already know)
3A) Literally yes, the entire outfit minus giant glowstick. Here's another rendition in case easier to see from pose ref image

4) Rough recreation of the paint splatters will do, and keep the spray can too please :D

Order B
◦ Add-Ons/References: 

*Same pose as above

2B) OC features, using the normal eyes yup

3B) This one wearing the "default" KDA Akali outfit so to speak. More outfit pic for better viewing, and no need for the giant scythe its too extra XD

4B) Left hand (where the former's spray can would have been) is now holding bubble tea yay

As always, no rush to get this done, I'm just excited to continue putting in commissions; I have them all on rotate for my phone's background <3

Edited by Intents
  • Like 1