New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hobbit themed art *CLOSED FOR NOW* TYTY

:lazierblush:Hi there all you wonderful talented people :lazierblush:

I am looking for someone or multiple people to capture me and my best friend as Hobbits!

Her name is Keira, and my name is Taylor

We met on IMVU in 2008 and became closer than ever over the years and I have always wanted to get a picture(s) done up for us.

We both ADORE LOTR and The Hobbit series so much so we are looking to go in that direction with our pictures.

I have so many other ideas and concepts but i'll save it for another time

Type of Art we're looking for:

Realism/Semi Realism

Lots of Neutral Colours

-Portrait/Half Body

Artistic freedom is welcomed!

No Chibis/Pixels/Overly Cartoonie

I have all the inspo below 
VVVVVVVVV

:lazeshydance:
https://sta.sh/21mtqn4fyvhw

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lazedances:

BEFORE OFFERING TO TAKE ON MY REQUEST PLEASE READ

Examples of your artwork and pricing

DM's Welcomed, comments preferred
PayPal only.
UP FOR DISCUSSION:

Possibility of splitting payment, depending on your prices.

Half before, and half after.

This is my first time ever making a post like this 
Weird social anxiety?

pls b nice.

A Goofy Movie Reaction GIF

Look forward to hearing from those interested!!

Edited by Dumb

Hi there! I'm interested in doing this for you :3

However let me know if my style fits what you're looking for. It might be a bit over budget considering its a couple piece

But im open for price adjustments and since its a big amount, also open for split payments~

Spoiler

Semi-realism

Bust: 75 USD

Waist: 95 USD

anastazia-320-version-animated.gif.3dfebbe41a7a47c3ce1aad992058b053.gif758774365_epuisewaistup4.thumb.jpg.597555ca3cc961b658bee3892667bc4f.jpg

Spoiler

Realism

Bust: 105 USD

Waist: 125 USD

489334246_coupletwaist7.thumb.png.522082d2082e208729ae4b07aa27707e.pngmichi-vamp-320x-full-v2.jpg.5ec57a979a1939c9b91e526706b8e9f4.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 11:43 PM, Octarine said:

Hi there! I'm interested in doing this for you :3

However let me know if my style fits what you're looking for. It might be a bit over budget considering its a couple piece

But im open for price adjustments and since its a big amount, also open for split payments~

Hi there! so happy this caught someones interest! :aww: I'll shoot you a PM to discuss pricing. Like I mentioned I am totally up to paying more for the right artist.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by The Office

Sorry for late reply, life D;

On 6/17/2022 at 2:25 AM, Daaes said:

hii! i would absolutely love to do this for you, here's my google drive!! inside is a google doc with my prices:) 
i think my painted style would suit this best, so it would be $73.50!

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.pngfunnylittleorganism_01.thumb.png.0dfb0caae8bba1147cf0787e8a7dec41.png

Hi hun!

Thank you so much for taking interest in this! However, I was really trying to visualize this a certain way in my head and I don't quite think your style fits the look i'm going for.:lazerollcry:
But I hope you're inspired to create your own hobbit OC's from this :lazierblush:

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 2:19 AM, Dumb said:

Hi hun!

Thank you so much for taking interest in this! However, I was really trying to visualize this a certain way in my head and I don't quite think your style fits the look i'm going for.:lazerollcry:
But I hope you're inspired to create your own hobbit OC's from this :lazierblush:

aw, that's alright! good luck!! 

Hiii I'd love to try <3  my fiancé and I have been rewatching all the LOTR and Hobbit movies lately so I'm dowwwn to try your request if you'd like <3

here's a recent ex of my work. i could make a couples half body for $60 and splitting payments before and after the work is finished is totally fine :)

dp.png

dp2.png

OOohohoho! I'd love to try! me.png.81818f2aabccb5327a15bac4600c944e.png

I'm getting started in the LOTR series myself. (Lowkey reminds me of Dark Souls in some parts)

My art style is very soft, so if you'd like to give it a go, I gotchu! ♥

I'm not too hardy on prices! Whatever is most desirable for us both!

Spoiler

cuties.thumb.png.25f48383bf88a143de775ccbb315d2e1.pngfairy.thumb.png.a9bac13141224c1bd08f75a432c0c4ed.png

Edited by IvaTea

On 6/25/2022 at 6:53 AM, strangerdanger030 said:

Hi O_O I haven't been active here in a while, but I'm still shooting my shot lol. I can do realism and semi realism easily. Here's a little album with prices I whipped up for ya. Click

Lemme know if you'd like to work with me 

Hi there!

So sorry for the late reply, went camping :lazetears:

I would absolutely love to work with you, I'll send you a PM 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2022 at 12:23 PM, Corii said:

Hi! i'm comeback of my rest 

and i see this :lazepeek:

If this still open, this is my carrd 

https://corii-portfolio.carrd.co/

:blove:

The price for the illustration start with $100 usd p/character

- This have the background and half body 

- +50 extra char 

Thank you for consider! :blove:

Hi lovely!

I'm glad this has sparked your interest but I think you might be a bit above my price range when having to convert. :lazerollcry:I hope you all the best!

• Like 1