New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Thank you for stopping by my store, i'm Minnie. I work very hard and everything I make is of high quality (*´ω`*)❤️

I ask you to read all the information: About ServiceRules (2)
You know if you have any questions, drop me a comment or send me a PM.

Rules:

• By making the payment, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
    The payment must be sent within 48 hours.
    Once the first sketch is delivered there are no refunds.
    If you have a pose in mind, just submit with the form, it would help faster delivery.
    No style is imitated/Always have a clear reference, I do not admit unclear references, descriptions, incomplete, confusing.

[I would like to do this: Original/ Girly/happy/cute/all that is friendly, beautiful and full of happiness.]
    [I would not like to do/m not good at: Furry, Mechanic Parts, NSFW, Gore, Complicated outfit / characters.]

✧ Ko-fi /Any tip, thank u! Toyhouse Gallery

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • · · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • · · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • · · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

spacer.png

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • · · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • · · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • · · • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Additional prices:
Custom $5 - $15 USD (No descriptions, you can make a pinterest board or googgle images and add some descriptions, please be clear.  I would also appreciate very much if you put all the information about the character: hair type, body, clothes, shoes, accessories, etc.)
No couples.

Please Comment here  or Sent me PM:

Please fill out this questionnaire to place your order:

✤ User:
Type commission: 
✤ Character References: *please no descriptions, only minor changes to the character (If you want it to be revamped I will add additional price per custom of $3-7 USD)
✤Acept T.O.S: Y/N

Edited by MinnieMermeladise
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, DevilCheeks said:

Hello :) 

I was just wondering how much it would be for just a 160x220 size, fully colored piece. 

She also has a pet dragon, I'm not sure how you feel about drawing animals :klovee:

@ DevilCheeks
Hello, Thanks for your question, what do you mean by a fully colored piece?

It is not a bust or waist up?

About the animals, I'm afraid I don't do pets or animals at the moment, besides complicated pieces and characters, I just got over a rather bad cold and I'm running out of steam very fast. Sorry (〒﹏〒)

I hope I have solved your question, if you have any more doubts just let me know,

Winnie, Happy Garden 🍯🌱