New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Sky shop [1/3] premade available p5~

Hello lovely people! :blove:

I'm happy to announce that my shop is officially open again.

Examples:

Spoiler

Line art:

image.png.16fa5159292b81d0f0dd0cff785802a3.png image.thumb.png.3b8a83efcebaa2fcd73dcbcb4db15ab5.png image.thumb.png.2f412c0d681e7488b91de59ca472cd85.png image.thumb.png.135f047177197b1489b0c3106eb6b76e.png

Painted Style: (semi-realistic)

2049131825_keen_by_skyfalls33_dfm5a2y-fullview(1).jpg.548adb121f011c451b79a9b3837b1f15.jpg

image.thumb.png.193f79cb7ad28ac1435d84c82cbef5be.png image.thumb.png.30ddcc547e11aaefd014abe01fa123b3.png

For more examples of my work please visit my DA (sorry it's a little out of date but hopefully I'll get some new stuff in there soon)

~click here to visit my DA~

Rules:

- Please be patient I have a very demanding full-time job so I will work as fast as humanly possible.

- Please be nice. 

- Payment is through PayPal only.

- Payment should be sent in your own currency (USD or EUR please don't change the currency) to [email protected]

- I will show WIPs after the initial sketch, after adding base colors and after the artwork is complete. Keep in mind that major changes are only possible after you see the first WIP since it will be harder the further I go.

- Payment is sent after the sketch has been approved.

- Refund is only 50% upon cancellation if I haven't started shading yet, once I do there will be no refunds.

- Bribe slots cost an extra 50% of the base price.

- Couple orders are double the price.

- I am willing to take some "mature content" requests but only through DM's because I'd like to keep my shop appropriate for everyone. So for more details about that please DM me.

- All artworks come with a basic gradient or one color background and DP sized versions with text (160px × 220px) I can provide 220×220 versions if needed.

Prices for single character (line art style)

Spoiler

Bust [500px × 650px] 35 USD

Half body [1020px × 1300px] 50 USD

Full body [1500px × 2300px] 80 USD

Note: prices may increase a bit based on the amount of details included in the artwork.

Prices for single character (painted style)

Spoiler

Bust [500px × 650px] 60 USD

Half body [1020px × 1300px] 90 USD

Full body [1500px × 2300px] 150 USD

Note: prices may increase a bit based on the amount of details included in the artwork.

Prices for extras

Spoiler

Simple animation such as:

Blinking/Shining/Sparkling +5 USD

Prices for pets depend on the size of the animal 10-20 USD

Background prices range based on complexity.

Prices for more complicated animation depend on the complexity.

Form:

Spoiler

Style:

Single/couple:

Refs:

Bust/half/full body:

Extras:

Text:

Slots: [0/3]

1- Incendiary

2-

3-

Bribe slots: [0/2]

1-

2-

I promise I will make this shop look nicer once I have more time on my hands, thank you for visiting my shop :byaslove:

Edited by SkyFall
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, Exed said:

Style: lineart

Single/couple: single

Refs: https://toyhou.se/12196475.stella-

Bust/half/full body:  bust

Extras: She has two outfits in her ref sheet, you can do either one <3 i could not think of pose refs, i can find some after work if you need some!? But freedom is perfectly okay with this

She's so adorable :cutehehehaaas:

Approved hun, your total is 28$

Edited by SkyFall
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SkyFall said:

Hiiiii, thank you hun :byaslove:

I'm so happy to be back, and I missed your gorgeous characters omg!

Hope you've been well :khmm:

I’ve been doing good! Not ready but ready to have this baby out my belly :bfwhateverrr: Will definitely have to commission you again when I get a job again 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Aynaet said:

I’ve been doing good! Not ready but ready to have this baby out my belly :bfwhateverrr: Will definitely have to commission you again when I get a job again 

Awwww, best of luck to you hun! :byaslove:

I haven't had a baby myself yet, but I imagine it's NOT easy, my respects to all strong mamas out there :guns:

Hope you have a healthy cute lil baby and take good care of yourself as well because a healthy mama = a happy and healthy baby:lazierblush:

4 minutes ago, Moan said:

Ugh idk why it never works. 

Maya

Stash link should work.

:aww:

Yes, it's working now :blove:

That's a very interesting and gorgeous character! I'm so excited to work on her :klove:

Okay, for the total. 28$ for bust shot + 10 for pet snake = 38$ if you're okay with that then your commission is accepted hun :cutethumbsup:

Do you have pose reference or do I have freedom in that regard?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkyFall said:

Yes, it's working now :blove:

That's a very interesting and gorgeous character! I'm so excited to work on her :klove:

Okay, for the total. 28$ for bust shot + 10 for pet snake = 38$ if you're okay with that then your commission is accepted hun :cutethumbsup:

Do you have pose reference or do I have freedom in that regard?

Price is fine!

Yes, freedom for pose!

Thank youuu!

:idancefroggu:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkyFall said:

Awwww, best of luck to you hun! :byaslove:

I haven't had a baby myself yet, but I imagine it's NOT easy, my respects to all strong mamas out there :guns:

Hope you have a healthy cute lil baby and take good care of yourself as well because a healthy mama = a happy and healthy baby:lazierblush:

Ive has a pretty easy lil one so far, not super picky with food but that first trimester was something else :bfsweat: I couldn’t even drink water without almost puking. After the first one though it’s been pretty easy and baby hasn’t been picky with any food I eat. I hope you’ve been doing well though I can’t wait to see all the new art you do :bfahh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aynaet said:

Ive has a pretty easy lil one so far, not super picky with food but that first trimester was something else :bfsweat: I couldn’t even drink water without almost puking. After the first one though it’s been pretty easy and baby hasn’t been picky with any food I eat. I hope you’ve been doing well though I can’t wait to see all the new art you do :bfahh:

Oh, so it's your second baby? Hats off to you awesome mama! :byaslove:

And thanks for the love and support you always show for my art, it makes me so happy! I really appreciate it :klove:

18 hours ago, SkyFall said:

Oh, so it's your second baby? Hats off to you awesome mama! :byaslove:

And thanks for the love and support you always show for my art, it makes me so happy! I really appreciate it :klove:

Ive had previous pregnancies but this is the first that’s been successful, but I’ve heard lots of mama’s struggle with eating because the baby decides what you can and can’t eat but mine apparently just loves food xD 

Also of course!! How could I not with how gorgeous your art is I have a list of babies already ready to give to you once I can :uncunceunce:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aynaet said:

Ive had previous pregnancies but this is the first that’s been successful, but I’ve heard lots of mama’s struggle with eating because the baby decides what you can and can’t eat but mine apparently just loves food xD 

Also of course!! How could I not with how gorgeous your art is I have a list of babies already ready to give to you once I can :uncunceunce:

Awwwh, I'm sorry to hear that but happy you finally got a successful pregnancy and hope you'll have the cutest healthiest baby soon :byaslove:

And ofc! Who doesn't love food? :bfsweat:

And you're always welcome hun, I always fall in love with your characters :cutehehehaaas:

• SkyFall changed the title to Sky shop [1/3] premade available p5~