• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

♥OPEN♥ Moon Custom Store SALE

Lid

foodmoon.thumb.gif.926a3631d9b0ca6eef252bdfaa30bfbb.gif

tos.thumb.png.d781077db29072c86bad19c6b31835c8.png

pago.thumb.png.804084597ec907d4cc0ea4c1a77b5684.png

anime.pulgar.png.ddca15a10b756c7ce0a5352cfab97a77.pngsemirealis.thumb.png.e26ca068642ac4fd869f22e7557dfcfa.pngchibinshett.thumb.png.a54dbcca9bd34bd23d5f575a5987a702.pngcaricaturashett.thumb.png.d133fcda08cd1c761ff8e44145533977.png

discordb.thumb.png.752c0bb5317fdcb7efe54d711f6d2825.png

discordbd.thumb.png.e74161ed819b5e49681e29c0fbc59ab0.png

premadeb.thumb.png.2efe982e4fb0d8eb17817ee0d645d692.png

Star  Available                       Unicorn  Available

20usd                                        30usd                                                                              

rubiagif-flashMA.gif.356fcd57b08a2653231aab6880d6d57b.gifcotagecoregifU.gif.cf78d7a7ab25da233d2c622631b65b28.gif

*no changes are made to premade images*

formulario.pulgar.png.3df4c28490e2092dd46becc0ffc5b10a.png

Revelación

Style:

•References:

•Background:

•Animations:

•Text:

•Watermark text:

•Total:

•Paypal email:

•Can I publish the final art with wm on my social networks?: Y/N

Edited by Lid

news
  • Like 15

• 3 weeks later...

Style: half body lineart 

Paypal e-mail: [email protected]

Please specify here (reference)

Color ( hair/skin/eyes/makeup/accesories):  Carina

Extras: have fun with her!

Permission to post the watermarked image on my networks(Yes/ NO): yes

Total: $10?

Style: half body lineart 

Paypal e-mail: [email protected]

Please specify here (reference)

Color ( hair/skin/eyes/makeup/accesories):  Mauve

Extras: have fun with her!

Permission to post the watermarked image on my networks(Yes/ NO): yes

Total: $10?

I just picked one haha

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t see a form so:

style: bust semi realism

ochttps://toyhou.se/17227197.-lena#54665218

paypal: [email protected]

permission to post: yes

text(if needed): Puts

extra: she’s gonna be in a costume! https://sta.sh/2iij4ujbvh9

total: let me know ☺️

• Like 1

@ Puts @ Ghibli The page is not working very well for me, in fact I had not been notified of your messages. Sorry I've been running with all the assembly of the page and I have forgotten the form. If you see that I don't answer please send a private message, I hope the page will be solved soon.

@ Puts It would be 35, the background will be something simple, but I imagine you want something that matches the halloween theme. Do you also want the DP version?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lid said:

@ Puts @ Ghibli The page is not working very well for me, in fact I had not been notified of your messages. Sorry I've been running with all the assembly of the page and I have forgotten the form. If you see that I don't answer please send a private message, I hope the page will be solved soon.

@ Puts It would be 35, the background will be something simple, but I imagine you want something that matches the halloween theme. Do you also want the DP version?

That's okay I still have you on discord if this isn't working for you can always message there! ❤️

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lid said:

Yes just a plain background, halloweenish. Whatever you think looks right! And yes a dp version as well 😊 if you need to DM my discord is Jet#0013

Edited by Puts
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...