New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

s o l a i r e // Open - [1/3]

Illustration1.png

49a59473d581a8609f308fbfd52f5a1e.gif

Solaire (n.) 

Relatif au Soleil, à sa position ou à son

mouvement apparent dans le ciel.

Commissions are Open !

KAR3 Beige Orange Retro Butterfly and Flowers Emblem Logo(1).png

Hello ! My name is Zach, a 21 years old artist based in North Africa.

I enjoy reading, drawing, the scent of morning coffee and casual gaming !

Art is a way to relax and build relationships.

I've been practicing for many years, and taken numerous commissions before.

My pricing will be simple, the only extras being animations and backgrounds.

Line art commissions are half price.

Additional Character is 80% extra.

Head shot : 10$

Bust up : 20$

Waist up : 30$

KAR3 Beige Orange Retro Butterfly and Flowers Emblem Logo(3).png

New >> Old

exam.png

KAR3 Beige Orange Retro Butterfly and Flowers Emblem Logo(2).png

All ArtHaven rules apply.

✷ Half payment in advance.

✷ Please do not rush me, I 

will personally give you

updates.

Heavy NSFW commissions are closed

for the moment.

✷ DDLG/B, "Loli/Shota" art will be rejected on the spot.

✷ For Frequent requests : Third time purchase will be 50% off.

✷Text changes are free for non animated art and for the first month.

After that period, no changes will be made.

All purchases through PayPal.

• Like 2

Couple bust up with @ Daniella

Refs: Puts Daniella

Text: Lyveria for text, Daniella for WM

Lilith for text, Puts for WM 

(If you do watermarks)

Pose you can choose whichever sides you want the characters to be on. For the right pose just tilt her chin up

Background can be a flowery castle or field

I believe price is 36usd

Edited by Puts

Added text
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Puts said:

Couple bust up with @ Daniella

Refs: Puts Daniella

Text I'm not sure yet! Will update this later when she responds :D

Pose you can choose whichever sides you want the characters to be on. For the right pose just tilt her chin up

Background can be a flowery castle or field

I believe price is 36usd

Accepted ♥ I'll update you soon with a sketch and payment method if all is alright ! :blove:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Solaire said:

Accepted ♥ I'll update you soon with a sketch and payment method if all is alright ! :blove:

That’s fine! I will be paying the first part of it, and then Daniella will send the rest when it’s all finished :

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@ Puts Hello hun! Sorry for the wait, I didn't have an internet connection for the last couple days;; Here's a small sketch, as Lyveria is very much overcharged with details, i left out most for the sketch so ofc don't worry it wont look like this haha! :blove:

The background will have both vines and flowers as requested, I've simply put down where things should be, if there's any changes or things to add lmk ♥

Spoiler

Screenshot (757).png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Solaire said:

@ Puts Hello hun! Sorry for the wait, I didn't have an internet connection for the last couple days;; Here's a small sketch, as Lyveria is very much overcharged with details, i left out most for the sketch so ofc don't worry it wont look like this haha! :blove:

The background will have both vines and flowers as requested, I've simply put down where things should be, if there's any changes or things to add lmk ♥

Hide contents

Screenshot (757).png

No problem! I understand! For Lilith, keep the elf ears but angle them like this: https://sta.sh/01h85nhgmj51 and the eyebrows like this: https://sta.sh/01d3jgenx5c2. I will comment back here when @ Daniella gets back to me! Unless she gets to it first! For my character that is all the changes I see :D Thank you! I am ready to pay the first part whenever :aww:

She got back to me-- no changes!

Edited by Puts

Added response
  • Like 2

On 8/4/2022 at 3:15 AM, Puts said:

No problem! I understand! For Lilith, keep the elf ears but angle them like this: https://sta.sh/01h85nhgmj51 and the eyebrows like this: https://sta.sh/01d3jgenx5c2. I will comment back here when @ Daniella gets back to me! Unless she gets to it first! For my character that is all the changes I see :D Thank you! I am ready to pay the first part whenever :aww:

She got back to me-- no changes!

Oh! I didn't notice you edited the post haha I thought I'd get another tag :lazetears: I'll start working on the lineart then with the changes of course.

Here's my PayPal, you can send half now or after i'm done with the lineart, also could you take a screenshot please? to keep as proof, thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Solaire said:

Oh! I didn't notice you edited the post haha I thought I'd get another tag :lazetears: I'll start working on the lineart then with the changes of course.

Here's my PayPal, you can send half now or after i'm done with the lineart, also could you take a screenshot please? to keep as proof, thank you!

Sorry, I should have tagged you again! i sent payment to you with a note! :aww:

BC290B15-EA3B-48EA-97F2-70138E54261C.png

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 6:23 PM, Puts said:

Sorry, I should have tagged you again! i sent payment to you with a note! :aww:

It seems that paypal is weird on my end? I refunded, could you send again please? It's not letting me accept at all.

I started lining up in details, @ Daniella character first I believe ? Due to their complexity, and the pose some details will be missing, same with @ Puts

Since I already lined, I have no issues into having three final version, two with each character individual as i see it to be a lost to discard most of the art. (Don't worry this is free of charge! I'm coloring it as a whole anyways)

I've added the other version to showcase the missing parts.

Aside from this dilemma, tell me if there's any changes before I start lining the second character! And of course if you'd like the separated version so I could create canvas from now!

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Solaire said:

It seems that paypal is weird on my end? I refunded, could you send again please? It's not letting me accept at all.

I started lining up in details, @ Daniella character first I believe ? Due to their complexity, and the pose some details will be missing, same with @ Puts

Since I already lined, I have no issues into having three final version, two with each character individual as i see it to be a lost to discard most of the art. (Don't worry this is free of charge! I'm coloring it as a whole anyways)

I've added the other version to showcase the missing parts.

Aside from this dilemma, tell me if there's any changes before I start lining the second character! And of course if you'd like the separated version so I could create canvas from now!

Hello! I sent payment again, let me know if that works!
I will answer for myself and Daniella will get back to you tonight when she gets home. But for me— this is okay! I don’t mind the missing details so long as her cosmetic things that make her who she is are there! like her ears and stuff :aww: I am okay with separate character variations 

Edited by Puts
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 1:03 AM, Daniella said:

I love the idea of different variations and the simplifying of the oc is okay! I knew I jam packed her with detail. 

Let me know if you want extra, seriously. You're going out of your way anyways and providing more. 

I love all the details you have put :aww:

I am glad you love her!! And no it's okay, no need for extra, just glad i'm helping this pretty girl come to life :blove: I've added the base colors, the hair will most likely change a lot still, would you like it to have a darker tone or more on the light pastel vibes?  @ Daniella extra tag to make sure you see hehe

don't worry didn't forget the eyes, it's just one of the last things i tend to work on

Spoiler

Screenshot (781).png

@ Puts Here's a lineart update ! lmk if i missed anything? If all is well I will update you with a base color in a day so I can start on shading both girlies together :llampret:

Spoiler

Screenshot (782).png

7 hours ago, Solaire said:

I am glad you love her!! And no it's okay, no need for extra, just glad i'm helping this pretty girl come to life :blove: I've added the base colors, the hair will most likely change a lot still, would you like it to have a darker tone or more on the light pastel vibes?  @ Daniella extra tag to make sure you see hehe

don't worry didn't forget the eyes, it's just one of the last things i tend to work on

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot (781).png

@ Puts Here's a lineart update ! lmk if i missed anything? If all is well I will update you with a base color in a day so I can start on shading both girlies together :llampret:

Hide contents

Screenshot (782).png

No changes, I love her! 🥰

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Daniella said:

@ Solaire  Pastel please! She's turning out beautiful! :aww:

Perfect ! I’ll give you updates on how the shading is going ! 

1 minute ago, Puts said:

Beautiful! Just add the small amount of red to the ears, I have a finished art example in my refs! So that with little deer spots! 

Yes! These will be added a bit later when I start working on skin details :pblushing:

• Like 1

Hi there :phearteyes:

Could I please get a headshot from you? I love your style.

Text: Deific

Ref: https://sta.sh/218kxn17a8xi (you can skip the tattoos)

Other art & ref sheethttps://sta.sh/2n1z11xuimp

Action: Blinking (if possible)

For the pose and background I want you to have artistic freedom so do whatever it feels right. :lazeblush:

Let me know the final price as I don't see your prices for actions listed.

Thank you for considering! 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 10:04 AM, Crya said:

Hi there :phearteyes:

Could I please get a headshot from you? I love your style.

Text: Deific

Ref: https://sta.sh/218kxn17a8xi (you can skip the tattoos)

Other art & ref sheethttps://sta.sh/2n1z11xuimp

Action: Blinking (if possible)

For the pose and background I want you to have artistic freedom so do whatever it feels right. :lazeblush:

Let me know the final price as I don't see your prices for actions listed.

Thank you for considering! 

Hello! Such a pretty girly :llampret: Love her! This looks very fun to draw.

I charge 5$ extra for animations as it does require a lot more work, your total will be 15$. If that's okay with you, I'll start on a sketch! :lazerose:

• Like 1