New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

a smol return to possibly selling art...

styles & pricing  

5 members have voted

1. 1. sketch prices.

• £5-10.
    • £10-15.
    • £15-20.
  2. 2. painting prices.

• £10-20.
    • £20-30.
    • £30-40.
    • £40+.

hey there! I am glad you came by!

I was a fairly decent artist back 3 or 4 years ago, but I decided to make a change of art style and vanished from the art selling world. now, I have returned to possibly provide the art haven community with some creative drawings - this topic is just the start to something even bigger and better hopefully. I have not made this topic particularly pretty because I will close it eventually and it is only temporary, but I hope it still sends the message across well.

as for the requests I'm looking for, I am very comfortable with male characters (in fact, it is literally the only thing I draw nowadays since I am so comfortable doing them). so, I would like to receive more female characters to improve my girlies since they keep ending up looking very manly.

I would also prefer if I am not bombarded with your lovely characters. please pick maybe 1 or 2 that you really like and send them my way! it feels a bit more like an order than regular practise, just to make it a little more realistic for myself.

I want to make it very clear that if I do not choose you, please do not feel bad! I will always return to your beautiful characters for practise but I am just going to do a few for now. I may also take some time to finish these because I am a renowned slow artist - please consider this before posting! one last thing, please state in the form if it is okay for me to use the drawings I do for you as references or art examples in a future shop (if I decide to make one that is...). I will see how this goes. if you are interested in getting a free sketch and possibly a semi-realistic colour portrait, please use the forum below and throw those fun characters at me!

finished in this topic;

DE76B671-0BE3-4A9C-BD6E-3AD5E868C45C.thumb.png.fed0d552d07f089a0e780aaac5560308.pngC5023A53-5B06-4DFE-8849-3AC893DA8E49.thumb.png.5c2fc07265f0720dea9b5d9c98bac7b6.png

A2884D77-CF49-4A42-8C39-B1846DEDBA45.thumb.png.85f2d3522f5f4f959759396bec4b7967.png5CD5ABD0-F5B3-400D-ADB7-0125F49B4BBB.thumb.png.9be786e24f92ef9b4b8587a2b54c97b0.png

your oc (1 or 2 please);

text and/or watermarks;

additional notes (lighting, important features etc.);

may this be used as an example?;

any suggestions you would like to give to improve my art? (optional);

thank you again for visiting! you are awesome ^^

Edited by river

your oc (1 or 2 please); https://sta.sh/2104w1m8s5ja

text and/or watermarks; Skynd

additional notes (lighting, important features etc.); Gothy, dramatic eyeliner and lashes, purple and black hair like block color each side. 

may this be used as an example?; yesss

any suggestions you would like to give to improve my art? (optional); none that I can think of it looks awesome

Thank you for thinking of me. 

Edited by Skynd
  • Like 1

your oc (1 or 2 please); Ayda or Eddie

text and/or watermarks; Stevie

additional notes (lighting, important features etc.); N/A I think every important feature is visible ^^ 

may this be used as an example?; OF COURSE!

any suggestions you would like to give to improve my art? (optional); From the two examples you provided maybe you could try adding wisps of hair to make the hair look less stiff and more like- idk how to describe it :lazetears: 

Thank you so much for considering ^^

• Like 1

thank you everyone for sending your lovely characters! they are all so beautiful and I cannot wait to get started with them!

I think I will pick the characters secretively, just to keep the mystery. I will tag you into this topic once I have completed your sketch.

I think I will start with sketches first then slowly colour each one by one so I can work at my own pace a bit (please be patient with me, I want to make sure they look super!).

also, I think once I have posted some of the sketches, I will make a small poll in hopes that some people can suggest pricing and stuff. I have a rough idea but, I am sure you guys will be able to help out and shed light on the prices you would pay for the pieces! even though, I wish I added that into the form... (makes no sense since I have not posted anything as of yet, haha!).

thank you again! I will return soon ~ ^^

P.S. whoops! forgot to add that if there are any newcomers into the topic, please feel free to post your character! the more choices the better, and I love stalking characters anyways, so this is by no means a closed topic (as of yet!).

Edited by river
  • Like 4

your oc (1 or 2 please): here!

text and/or watermarks: text - San / watermark: Toffii

additional notes (lighting, important features etc.): i would prefer if colette was drawn with her glasses. 

may this be used as an example?; of course!

any suggestions you would like to give to improve my art? (optional): honestly, your art seems like it's really nice and different!

thank you so much for considering! 

• Like 1

a swift return, i had a very empty day so i finished the first sketch! again, do not worry, i will colour all of these adorable characters eventually - just practising some proportions and shade placements for now!

the first sketch is for @ Skynd ! if you want to make any changes, please do not hesitate to let me know! i want to make sure it is to your taste and meets your expectations! i do feel like i… may have freestyled this a bit too much just because the references were inducing way too much creative potential.

thank you for sending your character! i will colour it in soon ~ ^^

CC512AB2-5D54-4CD6-BEAA-EF326D61FC72.thumb.png.270e3d9e29f9bfa01ad38d577892dd40.png

Edited by river
  • Like 1

I finished up the changes! if there is anything else you would like me to do, please let me know @ Skynd !

179E6413-5CC9-454A-AAC3-46BA417618F9.thumb.png.09b2afdc81e966137a8ca1fcd4d5bef8.png

for the next sketch, I will probably do it tomorrow since it is a bit late. and i have quite sensitive eyes so I will let my eyeballs rest for some time before continuing!

thank you for being patient ~ ^^

Edited by river
  • Like 1

your oc (1 or 2 please); Blake  

text and/or watermarks; Siris for both text and wm

additional notes (lighting, important features etc.);  blake they have a art example in the st.ash

may this be used as an example?; yes!

any suggestions you would like to give to improve my art? (optional); n/a

Edited by Woofs
  • Like 1

your oc (1 or 2 please); https://toyhou.se/13410286.morticia-manson - https://toyhou.se/17234377.akasha

text and/or watermarks; Oc name for text and FilthyAggro for watermark

additional notes (lighting, important features etc.);  Nope not really ^-^ (Akasha is my newest oc, just got her finished today ^^)

may this be used as an example?; Yes!

any suggestions you would like to give to improve my art? (optional); N/A

• Like 1

hello again! a new day, a new sketch!

I think I will slow down a bit now since my excitement to draw your wonderful characters has made my motion sickness flare up (I just want to draw, I do not understand why life must be this way…).

anyways, I have finished @ toffii ’s character! I really hope you like how it turned out, she was super fun to draw! as always, if there are any parts you want to change or anything to add, please do not hesitate to let me know - thanks for your lovely message as well ~

C6570B24-4CF7-4FDB-A347-327BF8C80062.thumb.png.abf9346938ff4d5f6a15e42e24071b70.png

an update for everyone; I have decided to draw a boy next since I have seen some very enticing male characters pop up in the topic! I will try to keep my motion sickness on a low, so bare with me everyone!

thank you again for being patient with me ^^

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, river said:

hello again! a new day, a new sketch!

I think I will slow down a bit now since my excitement to draw your wonderful characters has made my motion sickness flare up (I just want to draw, I do not understand why life must be this way…).

anyways, I have finished @ toffii ’s character! I really hope you like how it turned out, she was super fun to draw! as always, if there are any parts you want to change or anything to add, please do not hesitate to let me know - thanks for your lovely message as well ~

C6570B24-4CF7-4FDB-A347-327BF8C80062.thumb.png.abf9346938ff4d5f6a15e42e24071b70.png

an update for everyone; I have decided to draw a boy next since I have seen some very enticing male characters pop up in the topic! I will try to keep my motion sickness on a low, so bare with me everyone!

thank you again for being patient with me ^^

oh i absolutely love her!! she turned out so, so cute. thank you so much for drawing her. :aww:

• Like 1

hello! I am back and well rested!

I did not manage to finish the sketch, but I have started to colour in one of the sketches I have already done. of course, it is nowhere near finished since I am a horribly slow painter, but I am trying my best to make it look as good as possible!

so, here is @ Skynd little work in progress! it is just the face but, I thought I should share some bits here and there so I am not forgotten! if you do not like how it currently looks, please let me know! i have no issues changing anything ~

32DB42E2-0439-4839-ACB5-23F64C4486E2.thumb.jpeg.21e0b642bf1db9d6fc47a57e6f24256e.jpeg

also, I have noticed that I did not mention that these drawings are humongous - i.e. they are 1600 x 2000. this is the size I work with best since it is what I am used to. I think high quality looks better.

I will add a poll soon just to get everyone’s opinion and whatnot on my work and the pricing! lastly, thank you to those who have followed the topic as well - it really makes me happy!

i hope you have a lovely day/night! thanks for reading once again ^^

• Like 1