• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toΒ unlock full access to all of our features.Β  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

Β 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Β 

Β 

πŸŽ€βœ§π’Ύπ‘’π“‡π“Šπ’»π“Š π’Έπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‚π“ˆβœ§ πŸŽ€

ierufu

Form:Β Β 

Size:Β half body

Text/watermark:Β Bee / Alien

Refs(character, pose ,expression):Β HylaΒ / background & expression are up to youΒ :cutefingergun:

Β 

She's a new oc and I don't have a drawing of her yetΒ :bcri:

So you have complete artistic freedom with what outfit / pose / bangs covering her eyes or not.

Β 

Ps: if her nose concept is too awkward to draw, you can just give her a human one.Β :bgoodjob:

Edited by Beep

RIUGWHFSHJFXKJ
happy excited GIF
Β 

She is so PRETTY !!!!

I love everything!
no changes~Β 

:klove:

5 hours ago, ierufu said:

@ Beep Β finished!! made one with no background as well in case you like it better like that !

beep1.thumb.png.77b92707b92ac7e236a32bf8c5ca1b9d.pngbeep2.thumb.png.c77b28819dbaf9e6cb4a760c130e2e93.png

SDBSHEJDJLSBFVE

ARE YOU SERIOUS RN?!??!?!?

SHES SO GORGEOUS IM GONNA CRY

Heart Love GIF by Raye Rodriguez

* ~ * Form: * ~ *

Size: half body

Text/watermark: Syrena

Refs(character, pose ,expression): will dm refs. the pose is artistic freedom, the OC is very moody, stand-offish, a bit disinterested in others, loner type, shes goth/alt

** I don't have any art of her **

• Like 1