New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Game Flyer Design Request

Hello! Hopefully I’m in the right part of the forum but I’ve never made a request like this before. So if this topic needs to be moved to the correct spot please let me know!

I am looking for a customer Flyer for advertising.

I currently play a game called ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED

the Server name is Viva La Misfits

and we play on Unofficial Servers.

And I currently help support and assist in a server. We have a flyer that has been made for the server however it is Very Outdated. I have been trying to find ways to revamp it and I just cant get it right. I’m sure there’s a lot of creative people on this site. 

for those who have not heard of the game it is a Survival Simulation like game. It has dinosaurs, Raiding, Communities, Bosses, etc.

This is the current Flyer

BDEB47C7-5945-4A43-9BB2-8951C02CE16C.thumb.jpeg.80a63036257aba655bec60358c151eb9.jpeg

For this Flyer our Mascot can be a Smurf. 
if not the Human that is in the images.

the human is a Male who’s colors are cyan and gray. 
he wears a skirt, shoes, and a button up shirt with a cap with a wizard hat image on it.

The Hosts personality is a bit Silly, but can really be a serious player when need be. But we’re an easy going community.

in the Advertisement I want these to be Mentioned.

~ 2X HARVEST

~ 13X TAMING

~ 17X HATCHING SPEEDS

~ 30X MATURING RATE 

~ 0.03 MATING INTERVAL

~ MAPS: MAPS INCLUDED IN THIS CLUSTER , FJORDUR, LOST ISLAND, GEN 2, EXTINCTION, THE ISLAND, RAGNAROK, VALGUERO, CRYSTAL ISLE, ABERRATION

~ EVENTS DONE EVERY WEEK TO EVERY OTHER WEEK FROM PVP TO PVE, AUCTIONS, MARKETS, BATTLE BOATS, HIDE AND SEEK, COLOR EVENTS, AND MORE!

~ADMINS ARE ACTIVE

~ CUSTOM DROPS

here is a Dino list feel free to use Any Listed be creative!

DINOSAUR LIST CLICK HERE

Heres the map List for Ideas

LOST ISLAND

FJORDUR

THE ISLAND

RAGNAROK

EXTINCTION

VALGUERO

CRYSTAL ISLES

ABERRATION

the form of payment I’m willing to pay is USD

I’m looking for all types of artwork, editing etc. be creative with this! I’m open to ideas!  I’m looking for about 3-4 different Advertising Flyers.

Edited by ValkyreTVision