New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Thorn Rose Experiment. CLOSED

1_-_Copy.png

1.png

Untitled-1.png

let's start off with a Q & A

Q: What is the Thorn Rose Experiment? 
A: The Thorn Rose Experiment is a free program created by me to help me gain experience in large/difficult projects. More specifically Homepages and Product Pages!

Q: Haven't you been a graphic designer for a while? What about that experience?
A: I have been a graphic designer for almost 4 years now, but there are still projects that I can't properly manage. 

Q: Do I have to pay to join this program? 
A: Nope, as stated above this is a free program completely for the experience. There are no guarantees that a clients project will be subject to completion and / or will go correctly as planned.

Q: When will the program close? 
A: It depends how I feel on my progress, If i find myself being confident in the projects, then I will close the program and start providing the service more. 

Q: Can you promise my project will be to my liking?
A: No! I cannot promise it will go as planned, as things might happen in real life, or I don't feel up to it. I will always let you know beforehand of course. I would never leave a client without saying something, but I CANNOT PROMISE THAT THE PROJECT WILL GO AS PLANNED! 

Q: How can I apply? 
A: A form is Posted below, Feel free to ask me any questions! 

Untitled-1.png
SIDE NOTE: Just because you post a form does not mean I will choose you first! I will choose the ones that inspire me the most in the moment.

EXAMPLE'S PLEASE?
here are some of the designs completed in this project. 
click for full image

image.thumb.png.feaa4fce5fe48e193ca95a6aee623402.png  

Edited by babie

3 hours ago, Belladelle said:

HP 
USERNAME: Husky
IMVU USER ID: 329535146
THEME: Pink husky theme!
REFRENCES: https://sta.sh/2rz860rciot?edit=1
SPECIFIC BUTTONS?: Whatever regular/normal buttons are needed on a homepage
DID YOU READ THE WHOLE POST? : Yes! Ty for considering <3

hii bby! i love this theme sm! ill send you some wips soon :byaslove:

HOMEPAGE
USERNAME: sent 
IMVU USER ID: 264228751
THEME: 80's roller-rink
REFRENCES:  So here's a reference I put together.  I just kind of want to see it brought to life before I pay for a completely solid piece for it.  And I'm not really sure how to code myself hahah.
Now, I'm not sure if this is within your skill or anything like that, and it's completely fine if not!!  But here is what I had in mind:  You can add to it or take away from it.  If you need any of the fonts, just let me know.  I added a profile image so that anyone who I commission would know that's where I want my profile picture.
https://imgur.com/a/ssNN2L9

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Owoce said:

HOMEPAGE
USERNAME: sent 
IMVU USER ID: 264228751
THEME: 80's roller-rink
REFRENCES:  So here's a reference I put together.  I just kind of want to see it brought to life before I pay for a completely solid piece for it.  And I'm not really sure how to code myself hahah.
Now, I'm not sure if this is within your skill or anything like that, and it's completely fine if not!!  But here is what I had in mind:  You can add to it or take away from it.  If you need any of the fonts, just let me know.  I added a profile image so that anyone who I commission would know that's where I want my profile picture.
https://imgur.com/a/ssNN2L9

hihi, id love to do this for you! luv the retro theme :hee: will send you some wips soon! 

Form.png

HP OR PP? HP please

USERNAME: Skynd

IMVU USER ID:

Spoiler

THEME: Dark Gothic Elegance

REFRENCES: https://sta.sh/2ay3wy1raxz What I'd like is alot of purple and black with skulls with purple butterflies on them and dark roses. With a place I can write info about myself on. Have fun with it. 

SPECIFIC BUTTONS?:  Just simple buttons 

DID YOU READ THE WHOLE POST? :  Yes. TY for considering me.