New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! Γ—
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toΒ unlock full access to all of our features.Β  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

Β 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Β 

Β 

𝒫𝓇𝒢𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒 π’«π“‡π‘’π“‰π“‰π“Ž π’«π“π‘’π’Άπ“ˆπ‘’

How much would you pay for my art?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for my art?

• $0
    • $5
    • $10
    • $15
    • $20

I am terrible at setting up shops and with this just being a small little practice shop for me to not only try to figure out what my art style is and just generally practice with my new art tablet It's gonna be a little messy sloppy shoppyΒ :cutehehed:

I'll just be going through and picking things that inspire me, it may take a while for me to finish any projects I start just due to time and being inspired please be patient with meΒ 

These art pieces will be ranged in style and looks. The more examples the better.Β Β 

Forum:
Text:
Examples:
BG Idea:

Completed in this shop:
Β 

Spoiler

Stevie1.png.09061b7d5a9509726433ea80e497c86d.pngHaleyyDP.png.d03fd72598689c6b69ffda8bc0b76f8a.pngKirsChieDPGlass.png.8f14b1dbe71801eb34f6da5b55d967e9.png

Β 

Edited by NekoMeowcy
  • Like 2

Tiny little updateΒ 

I'm having to wait for an adaptor to be able to use my art tablet - it should arrive tomorrow sometime.Β 

On a more positive note- Everyone that has posted thus far has at least one OC I'm inspired to work with (some of you have quite a few, So I might reach out and ask which you'd prefer, or I may just draw multiples)Β 

Hopefully you'll see some art here in the next day or so!

Thank you for staying patient cutiesΒ :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 3

On 8/1/2022 at 7:02 PM, Stevie said:

HIiiii ^^ I hope one of my charas give you inspirstion
Text: Stevie
Examples:Β Mains
BG Idea: I’d love a simple unsaturated background to match the color palette of the character you choose if any of them inspire you ^^
Β 

Thank you so much for considering ❀️

Here is a lil rough sketch of one of your babies - Everything look okay so far?Β 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7525f9bbc493fb15e6bc11436ffe3281.png

Β 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NekoMeowcy said:

Another update on the baby -Β 

Do these colors look alright? (I also decided to just do a head portrait instead of doing the clothing, hope that's okay)
Β 

Β  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.3a684131bd59e3c026ea07d63c3dda57.png

Β 

The colors are perfect!! And that’s fine ^^ I JUST got that oc recently so I’m all giddy seeing art of them πŸ’œ

• Like 1