New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Memorial print

i know this isn't a normal art request.
i recently found out one of my friends passed.
i'm in hope of finding someone that can possibly do a custom memorial piece for me that i can later have as a print that i can hang on my wall
i know most artists tend to not be interested in this but if you are open to trying please let me know. i don't get paid till friday but pricing and stuff im open to discussing. 
i will warn it will not be of an oc as its more on a personal level of what she was interested in and as much as she loved drawing and art she didn't really have ocs.
thank you to anyone that considers.

so sorry to hear about your friend T_T i'd love to paint a portrait of her in this style if you have any pictures i can reference! it would be about £50 assuming it's bust/shoulder up and be unwatermarked, HD, so you can do what you like with it. 

for my info regarding my usual style is here - https://amysart.carrd.co/ but i personally think the portait of her would be more suitable! ultimately its up to you <3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy said:

so sorry to hear about your friend T_T i'd love to paint a portrait of her in this style if you have any pictures i can reference! it would be about £50 assuming it's bust/shoulder up and be unwatermarked, HD, so you can do what you like with it. 

for my info regarding my usual style is here - https://amysart.carrd.co/ but i personally think the portait of her would be more suitable! ultimately its up to you <3

Thank you. i had to dig but i have a outdated picture i think will work. i'll have to figure out the conversions but i will take a look at your card.i've been aiming to order from you again anyways 

Edited by Ghibli

4 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Thank you. i had to dig but i have a outdated picture i think will work. i'll have to figure out the conversions but i will take a look at your card.i've been aiming to order from you again anyways 

anything that you'd like to be on your wall will work! just as long as it's clear and ideally doesn't have colour filters like a bright purple filter for example and we can see her lovely face clearly. take your time love! it's about 60 USD ♥

• Like 1

That’s so sad to hear! I’m really sorry for your loss! 
I’d love to design and illustrate a character that would represent her and all she loved in a cute happy style.

Here’s my: Commissions Info

┏━━━━━°❀•°:🌸:°•❀°━━━━━┓

❖ My commissions are currently open! ❖

https://linktr.ee/Clawdella

❥ My style is anime.

➸ The link has all the information you need!

➸ The My Website tab has pricing info and terms of service.

➸ Art examples are also available in the Portfolio tab.

————————

More commission types here:

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Clawdella/extras

———————— 

**➸If I dm you and your budget is lower than what you wish for from my art it means I can negotiate and I’m offering discounted deals!**

**➸ Prices are base prices but I make exceptions for projects and characters I really like!  **

➸ So if you have a set budget or something let me know and maybe we can figure something out! 

➸IMPORTANT: Please read my TOS before commissioning me! 

<https://clawdella.carrd.co/#termsofservice>

➸IMPORTANT: Your name will be public so feel free to use your display name/handle when purchasing.

➸Make sure to link your character in the description field when prompted so it's easier for me to find and keep in order along with other details! 

❥ Best of luck!

┗━━━━━°❀• 🌸 •❀°━━━━━┛

My condolences for your friend's passing. It must be hard for you. 

It would be an honor if I could provide you with my art.

Here are the examples I have:

Click here and here.

Do tell which style fits more to what you envision. 

For bust is around $27-$32 depending on the art style you choose. 

If your budget is tight we can discuss the prices.

Let me know your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Zeron

• 1 month later...