New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username!
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to聽unlock full access to all of our features.聽 It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

鉁р樉饾懕饾挅饾挃饾挄 饾拏 饾暛饾枟饾枖饾枓饾枂饾枔饾枅饾枈鈽解湩 CUSTOMS&PREMADES

spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png I LIVE AT WORK spacer.png

spacer.png Part-time sucker. spacer.png

spacer.png I love lewd art. spacer.png

I take聽 forever聽 to reply to texts / discord.

聽聽spacer.png饾摌饾摐饾摜饾摛:聽setsuo

聽 聽聽spacer.png 饾摀饾摬饾摷饾摤饾摳饾摶饾摥:聽setsuo#0491

聽 聽聽spacer.png饾摌饾摲饾摷饾摻饾摢饾摪饾摶饾摢饾摱:link

spacer.png

WHITE HALLOWEEN DUCKS

Snap_eAo11mNPMQ1578942269.png

PRICE: $40.00

NICE BUTT

Snap_yULIsOov6n772445037.png

*older*

PRICE: $12.00

CANDY CORNS!

Snap_38tvHR68nQ25208763.png

PRICE: $27.00

Pumpkin Lover

Snap_aIeI8SB9pI1648125746.png

PRICE: $70.00

LONG DISTANCE 1

Snap_vdJZLs396k1253803678.png

PRICE: $7.00

FALL GUYS

Snap_9SEBt5fhVL12764642.png

*older*

PRICE: $15.00

Witchy Babe

Snap_m9NcNPIyQb1553785068.png

PRICE: $70.00

LONG DISTANCE 2

Snap_MiC1ajxeWa1590045990.png

PRICE: $7.00

DREAM BOOK

Snap_9tNj7X7lG744552416.png

*older*

PRICE: $15.00

BEAN SQUAD

Snap_gtJ2zFQo7n1127062456.png

PRICE: $55.00

spacer.png spacer.png

PREMADE FORM

spacer.png BADGE NAME:

spacer.png IMVU USER ID:

spacer.png BADGE PRICE:

CUSTOM FORM

spacer.png YOUR IMVU ID:

spacer.png SIZE OF BADGE:

spacer.png WHAT YOU'RE WANTING:

spacer.png REFERENCES (BE SPECIFIC OR GIVE ARTIST FREEDOM- I PREFER TO DO MINIMAL CHANGES, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T SPECIFY AHEAD OF TIME):

spacer.png ANIMATED? (PLEASE EXPLAIN HERE):

spacer.png BRIBE? (YES OR NO) WILL DISCUSS BRIBE IN PRIVATE IF YES:

spacer.png
Spoiler

spacer.pngSnap_wFlZgbXydh593998144.png Snap_w0WtevEOaR1352675354.png Snap_TN57JgC0Nb259918172.png

Snap_6lNSB6ZPFR1846653117.gif Snap_3Sw2w81lAW1394537604.png Snap_ilssDJPY3y1324694852.gif Snap_RrrDTdHPLf2325212.png

spacer.png

By purchasing my p r e m a d e s, you agree to abide by my terms listed below. You understand that you are a purchaser, a holder of my art. You agree that I am the true owner of my art and misuse of it in any way can result in potential client termination and you losing rights to hold my art in the future.

(This is different with commissions/customs.)

spacer.png PLEASE GRANT ALL BADGES TO MY ACCOUNT: SETSUO (me), BROMANCE (me) & KARDBOARD (my boyfriend) spacer.png

G E N E R A L R U L E S :
spacer.png All art purchased here is only to be made into badges on IMVU.

spacer.png Please no editing, altering my art or using my art as reference to order from other users (Unless it's an ADOPTABLE)

spacer.png Please do not buy for or give my art away to other users without my permission first. (They need to agree to my rules.)

spacer.png I do not hold premades.

spacer.png I'm not the GREATEST at drawing animals.

spacer.png I do clearance out old premades at lower $$.聽

spacer.png Please don't take anything from my thread that doesn't belong to you. [Credit @Alismora for the tables.] [PixelGemBullet & Banners @Setsuo]

O R D E R I N G

spacer.png Fill out PREMADE OR CUSTOM form accordingly.

spacer.png *NEW* I ACCEPT BRIBES ON CUSTOMS. You can get your art ASAP with a bribe. If not, your art will get done when I see fit or am in the mood.

spacer.png If you don't bribe, please don't rush. I literally run a business IRL and have a partner I like to spend time with y'know- live life etc lol

spacer.png I DO NOT HAVE A BLACK LIST & NO BANNED USERS. =]

spacer.png CHANGES ON CUSTOMS: I don't mind changes as long as they're small... if you don't specify what you want ahead and you ask for significant changes, you will be charged. If charges are refused, the art will be sold as a premade; so please be specific or say artist freedom.

spacer.png CHANGES ON PREMADES: I do not offer changes on premades.

spacer.png LEWD & NSFW: If you ORDER lewd / NSFW art, it is not my responsibility if it gets flagged (especially if it's words). I will make changes for a fee in such cases. If it's a premade, I will make changes FOR FREE so that it fits guidelines (if it gets flagged.)

T H A N K Y O U !

Edited by setsuo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Incendiary said:

Just a reminder that you can't charge your customers PayPal fees.

It鈥檚 against PayPal鈥檚 terms of service and puts your account at risk since PayPal will disable all accounts belonging to a person if they ask customers to pay for their fees.

For more information, please refer to our Payment Guide: PayPal.

OH BET. LOL THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE I'VE BEEN AWAY I SEE! Thank you SO Much for letting me know; I appreciate that so much lmao

Went to edit it and saw you already did. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Q_Q

Edited by setsuo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...