New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Paint my Busty Ninja ~ Paypal or CR

Alright, so I'm looking for an artist.

What's important to know is that I'm looking for an anime-inspired style. So yes I want to keep her proportions, yes I want her eyes drawn in the way of her head, etc.

I'm very picky in style. I still want her to have lips,  I like eyelashes. I want to see the heart in her eyes. 

Please be comfortable drawing nudity or close to it.

Yes there will be some things not available on IMVU that will be included but they're minimal. I will alert the artist of details missing from screenshots in messages.

See what you'll be drawing in the links below.

NSFW screenie 1 < Click

NSWF Screenie 2 < Click

NSFW Screenie 3 < Click

I'm looking for ...

•  Portraits 
  •  Character sheets 
  •  Pinups 
  •  Anime & Semi-Realism
  •  Potentially Screenie Edits 

DO NOT WANT . . .

• Small DP sizes
  • Chibis most likely
  • Blurry styles

Please include examples and pricing down below. 

• 4 weeks later...

hihi would like to try your request . These are my Examples .

Prices : Individual: Bust up : 10 USD / 10K credits Waist up : 20 USD / 20k credits Whole body: 30 USD / 30k credits Couple : Bust up : 15 USD / 15K credits Waist up : 25 USD / 25K credits Whole body : 35USD / 35 credits Others: Animation : additional $5 USD each or 5k credits Complex background: additional $5 USD / 5k credits

• 2 months later...

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello !! I'd be willing to give your OC a try ! 

Prices :

Size 330x440  

Base price: 25$ 

Animation blinking: 

+1$ Accessories 

+Addons: Each +1$

(If you buy a animated version! You will receive 2 copies. A Non animated one and a animated one!)

Examples found below ! 

guns.pngprincess-GIF.gifclown.giffroggyGIF.gif