• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Shop template fix on phone?

Question

When i use my desktop my layout in my shop looks fine and centered but when i look on my phone it only shows the left side of my layout and you cant see the entire table is there a way to fix that does anybody know?

3 answers to this question

The mobile site has been a bit odd in terms of its formatting due to the issues we’ve been having with one of our themes. We’re working on getting our new theme up and running! These issues should be resolved once we switch over. It mainly has to do with the outdated software the old theme was built on! 
@ babie  @ Hecate

i have this as well! but i do think its just because the way its formatted is too wide. ive revamped my shop a couple times and usually it stretches out bc of the content in it. it personally doesnt bother me so i never bothered to fix it but i think you can make it smaller on pc by sliding the right side of the table (if everything is in the table) 

15 minutes ago, babie said:

i have this as well! but i do think its just because the way its formatted is too wide. ive revamped my shop a couple times and usually it stretches out bc of the content in it. it personally doesnt bother me so i never bothered to fix it but i think you can make it smaller on pc by sliding the right side of the table (if everything is in the table) 

I actually fixed it out! On the style box when you right click you put max- before the width and it fixes it. :) hope this helps you too!

Archived