Jump to content
New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

    Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

     

    We can't wait to meet you.

    :pblushing:

     

     

Guppy's Grotto


 Share

Recommended Posts

1549645130_AwkwardGuppy(7).thumb.png.e24619c7963a605fafd489ee5b9d8c8e.png

                                                                                                                                    Mermaid Guppy Art created by Peccuro - Property of AwkwardGuppy

 

Welcome to Guppy's Grotto!

Untitled72_20220313111707.thumb.png.6f87cf51cbe8655ccf0f04c34b3f334e.png

 

 

My name is Guppy and I hail from the Bay Area in California!

It's been a hot minute since I've found myself diving into Art Haven, and an even hotter one since I've committed to drawing anything. 

Life has been super all over the place, and I got caught up a lot in school and work.

But now I've finished my BA, I have more time to get back into the things I love (even if I'm really, really rusty at it). 

Please be patient with me though, as I'm still working full time in a catering business so my schedule is hectic and all over the place!

Also, bare with me on the subpar art that may be received...

Again, it's been a long long time since I last drew anything, so this is 100% for practice.

 

Rules

 

Untitled67_20220313111714.thumb.png.c171a6635062296e22b12916139c5b7d.png

 

*~ Please fill out the form completely, to the best of your ability. The more details you provide, the better it helps me! ~*

*~ You may not copy or sell my work. ~*

*~ You may repost my art as long as proper credit is given and ONLY if you are the owner of the piece! ~*

*~ Do not claim my work as your own. ~*

*~ Patience is required. Updates and completed pieces will be provided whenever I have the time to provide them. ~*

*~ Please be respectful overall. My work is far from perfect, and this is the sake for practice/trying new styles. ~*

*~ This is not first come, first serve. I will be choosing pieces that inspire me the most! ~*

*~ Both preexisting art and references are accepted, but you must be flexible for artist interpretation! ~*

 

By filling out a form and posting in this thread you hereby acknowledge and accept the rules as posted.

Failure to follow these rules will result in your request being denied. 

 

Won't Do

*~ Furries/Anthros (Exceptions may be made) ~*

*~ NSFW ~*

*~ Excessively Gory ~*

*~ Mecha/Armor (Exceptions may be made)~*

 

Will Do

*~ Mild Nudity ~*

*~ Mild Gore ~*

*~ Original Characters ~*

Untitled69_20220313111730.thumb.png.b1c61c6ea11a1170da2fddda37f8c634.png

Form

Text: 

Aesthetic/Theme:

References: 

OCs:

Screenies: (Can include hair)

Extras:

Mood/Pinterest Board: (If you have it!)

Inspirational Song: (Share a song that you love or reminds you of your character!)

 

Slots

Accepted requests will be listed here (in no particular order).

 

Ghibli

Toffii

-

-

 

Examples

 

Spoiler

DA788805-57DC-4A89-BB56-0E1819E7EDED.thumb.jpeg.cf70139eff502a6b7c912300c3cf0f23.jpeg

 

 

Thank you for stopping by! 

I look forward to doodlin' for you!

Untitled74_20220313111756.thumb.png.327e3a51b583736c071c80c23c4ab972.png

 

 

 


Edited by AwkwardGuppy

Updating slots
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Form

Text: Reina (would love both text if possible!)

Aesthetic/Theme: zombies (Reina, Nyx and tbn are zombies) or creepy cute themed

References: v some of them has multiple refs for alt outfits or variations.

OCs: Reina , Nyx , Yuri , tbn , all my bbs

Extras: minor changes to them are okay as long as they are recognisable and not too far off.

Mood/Pinterest Board: don’t have any :bhee:

Inspirational Song: Inferno / Cruel / Byoumei wa ai datta (fits her and the idea I have for her)

thank you for considering!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Form

 

Text: Toffii (two i's, please)

Aesthetic/Theme: i tried providing the theme/aesthetic i was going for with max in her stash as best as i could. she's dark/grungy, i guess? 

References: can be found in the stash.

OCs: here!~

Screenies: can be found in stash as well.

Extras: i would prefer max be drawn with her monster energy drink, but if you have other ideas for a pose for her, feel free to do that!

Mood/Pinterest Board: unfortunately i don't have one for her, but this has inspired me to make one (so ty lol!).

Inspirational Song: here!~

 

overall, just have fun with her and thank you so much for considering! :cutehehehaaas:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2022 at 7:29 AM, Miyuka said:

 

Form

Text: Reina (would love both text if possible!)

Aesthetic/Theme: zombies (Reina, Nyx and tbn are zombies) or creepy cute themed

References: v some of them has multiple refs for alt outfits or variations.

OCs: Reina , Nyx , Yuri , tbn , all my bbs

Extras: minor changes to them are okay as long as they are recognisable and not too far off.

Mood/Pinterest Board: don’t have any :bhee:

Inspirational Song: Inferno / Cruel / Byoumei wa ai datta (fits her and the idea I have for her)

thank you for considering!

 

Hello! Thank you for replying to my thread! After looking the different characters I ended up picking Ivory and I have a WIP pic for them. I do have some questions for ya if you don’t mind! There are some markings above the collar of her shirt… are those more crosses or just dots? Also, might be a weird question… but on a scale from 1 to 10 how busty are they? It’s difficult for me to tell from reference image. Thanks again!!! ☺️✌️

A50A0A36-567A-443F-BA58-E5B5F9C8A9BB.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2022 at 11:00 AM, Ghibli said:

Text: Osiris or izzi or oc name

Aesthetic/Theme: halloween / dark grungey

References: Lux Pumpkin

OCs: ^ same as above

Screenies: n/a

Extras: artistic freedom is always welcome!

Mood/Pinterest Board: n/a my boards are all jumbled 

Inspirational Song:  Boop

tysm for considering!

What color are Pumpkins eyes and their skin tone? Thanks :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, AwkwardGuppy said:

 

Hello! Thank you for replying to my thread! After looking the different characters I ended up picking Ivory and I have a WIP pic for them. I do have some questions for ya if you don’t mind! There are some markings above the collar of her shirt… are those more crosses or just dots? Also, might be a weird question… but on a scale from 1 to 10 how busty are they? It’s difficult for me to tell from reference image. Thanks again!!! ☺️✌️

A50A0A36-567A-443F-BA58-E5B5F9C8A9BB.png

Thank you so much for picking her:blush:

If you mean the white part around the choker, those are just dots but if you are talking about the light gray part, those are crosse.  I haven't though much about it but in my mind she's at least a 8:bhee:

But you really don't have to thank me. I should thank you instead:byaslove:


Edited by Miyuka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Text: Either Daisy or Adastra (depending on which OC you choose)

Aesthetic/Theme: Daisy - Soft, nature, hippy , slightly psychedelic

Adastra - Post apocalyptic, warn out,  a hint of space/stars 

OCs: 

Daisy

Adastra

Extras:

Daisy can be drawn either with a daisy flower crown or mushrooms

Adastras backstory:

Spoiler

Her name is Adastra.

She lives in a post apocalyptic world where education has been put on hold ever since scavenging for food and survival become a priority.

Her planet has been exploited and abused for cheap unnecessary consumption until it gave up on every living thing residing on its soil.

Food became scarce, crime rates plummeted and a fight for survival began. Politicians and the rich held no power anymore as money was no longer of any value.

For the first time, everyone was equal. Everyone was left to fend for themselves.

For Adastra this was the only way of life she was familiar with as she was born exactly 90 years after the collapse.

She was still just a child when her father took her for her very first scavenging hunt. They would go to abandoned homes and stores looking for whatever useful scrap they could find. It was on this trip that she found a pop-up book about their solar system - and ever since then, she was on the lookout to find more information about the universe she lives in.

Today she is a full grown 25 year old with the same curiosity she had as a child. There are less and less resources for survival and it seems that soon enough the humanity will be left dry. She learned to build some pretty neat things from scraps to make lives of her loved ones at least somewhat easier. Her dream is to unite humanity so they could work together to escape this planet and find a new place they can call home.

Inspirational Song: 

Daisy

Adastra

 

Thank you for considering <3


Edited by AI_generated
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, AwkwardGuppy said:

It's no problem! I do have another question though… can you describe the tattoo location a little more so I can place it correctly? Thank you 🙏☺️

 They say on the image in her sta.sh ones for her leg and ones for her arm!  If it's too complex no need to worry about them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/30/2022 at 12:14 PM, toffii said:

 

Form

 

Text: Toffii (two i's, please)

Aesthetic/Theme: i tried providing the theme/aesthetic i was going for with max in her stash as best as i could. she's dark/grungy, i guess? 

References: can be found in the stash.

OCs: here!~

Screenies: can be found in stash as well.

Extras: i would prefer max be drawn with her monster energy drink, but if you have other ideas for a pose for her, feel free to do that!

Mood/Pinterest Board: unfortunately i don't have one for her, but this has inspired me to make one (so ty lol!).

Inspirational Song: here!~

 

overall, just have fun with her and thank you so much for considering! :cutehehehaaas:

Update… I have a work in progress. Sorry for the long wait, it's been a slight struggle getting things to where I would like, and I've never drawn tattoos or glasses before ( hard to believe I know LOL) … but I am getting there. Unfortunately I don't think i can get the choker in as I just can't get it right 😩 so I hope that's okay! I hope you like what you see so far. I’ll update you again soon or DM final piece when I’m done.

F581FBBC-6D97-45BA-8645-C614C39766B2.thumb.png.3d45cdf39b5622bf129384e6f65d64c0.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AwkwardGuppy said:

Update… I have a work in progress. Sorry for the long wait, it's been a slight struggle getting things to where I would like, and I've never drawn tattoos or glasses before ( hard to believe I know LOL) … but I am getting there. Unfortunately I don't think i can get the choker in as I just can't get it right 😩 so I hope that's okay! I hope you like what you see so far. I’ll update you again soon or DM final piece when I’m done.

F581FBBC-6D97-45BA-8645-C614C39766B2.thumb.png.3d45cdf39b5622bf129384e6f65d64c0.png

The detail on the monster can thoughhh heck


Edited by Ghibli
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AwkwardGuppy said:

Update… I have a work in progress. Sorry for the long wait, it's been a slight struggle getting things to where I would like, and I've never drawn tattoos or glasses before ( hard to believe I know LOL) … but I am getting there. Unfortunately I don't think i can get the choker in as I just can't get it right 😩 so I hope that's okay! I hope you like what you see so far. I’ll update you again soon or DM final piece when I’m done.

F581FBBC-6D97-45BA-8645-C614C39766B2.thumb.png.3d45cdf39b5622bf129384e6f65d64c0.png

oh this is amazinggg, wow! that's perfectly fine about the choker, don't worry! i absolutely love how she's turning out. :aww:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AwkwardGuppy said:

Ahhh! Thank you for being so flexible with it! You're too kind🥹🙏😭

yes, of course! i completely understand if something may be too difficult to work with, so it's okay! i'm honestly just thankful you're willing to draw her in the first place, i appreciate it a lot! 💗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.