New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Couple Drawing Commission! (OPEN)

Hello! I’ll keep it short and simple ^-^ I am looking to have an anime-style photo of my boyfriend and I drawn up, we are big anime fans and have been bonding over him showing me Naruto for the first time.

I would love to have us drawn wearing the Leaf Village headbands! 

For a pose I was thinking from the waist up,  him behind me with his arms around my waist looking down at me with a smile and me looking up at him smiling and blushing. I can provide photos of him and I below! ❤️  

other than that I leave artistic freedom! Any questions let me know, and name your price! 🥰

4A147BFA-6BA5-43A8-B3D4-61A18A6EDEE2.thumb.jpeg.4b4cdf839d8326e88cded5549fff58a5.jpeg

0153D3B0-1848-4B50-8237-EDC0AAB3B918.thumb.jpeg.cf9de66eea6b8dce976c7623443d8b92.jpeg

73746F9D-B106-41F0-BECE-35969261212F.thumb.jpeg.6bd62ce364c2615a3c0d4220314ab9c7.jpeg

C9F1C72B-8FCA-45D1-9B5D-49E5792B2D87.thumb.jpeg.db3faa5d458ad1e0b64f88579d3542fb.jpeg

Edited by ShinobiNova
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ShinobiNova said:

I would love to have you try!! I love your work, do you need me to fill out the form that is in your shop? o:

ahhh awesome! no need, i only need to know three more things: what style (anime or realism), what options (since its a couple it will be double), and if you'd like to pay all upfront, after sketch, or half and half :DDD

9 hours ago, strangerdanger030 said:

ahhh awesome! no need, i only need to know three more things: what style (anime or realism), what options (since its a couple it will be double), and if you'd like to pay all upfront, after sketch, or half and half :DDD

I would like Realism, halfbody sketch and I would just pay up front after seeing the WIP sketch 🥰

• 2 weeks later...