New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ร—
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toย unlock full access to all of our features.ย  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

ย 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

ย 

ย 

๐ŸŒณFireflies Forest of customs/Premades| 0/3|OPENโœจ๐Ÿ”ฅ

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ โœจ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ, ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โœจ โ™ฅ

ย 

studio ghibli spirit GIF

ย 

๐ŸŒธโœจ๐ˆ๐ฏ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฃ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ˆโ€™๐ฆ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ข๐๐š๐ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ! ๐’๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ก ๐ฒ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค~ โœจ๐ŸŒธ

:lazedances:

~~~~~~~~~~

๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

ย 

โœจ๐Œ๐ŸŽ๐Œ๐ŸŽโ€™๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌโœจ

ย 

If you are pleased with my service, you may leave a tipย :gettingaway:

๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐šย ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ

ย 

๐Ÿ’™ ๐‚๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ’™

ย 

๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

Spoiler

-Please follow allย AHย rules, no stealing or reselling of any kind!

- All payments are via paypal ย USD only.

- I reserve the right to cancel commissions at any time

-I have the right to not accept a request if I'm not comfortable drawing it or is not within my ability to do so. Please, don't take this personal.

- Forms w/o referenceย will be ignoredย 

-I work with "First come, First serve" in terms of reviewing orders but I may Accept another order if I feel like.

-Artwork is allowed to be posted on personal social media with proper credit.

-Approximate delivery time 8-14 days, with review by commissioner.

-No refund sorry

ย 

ย 

๐๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-
๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ: ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ$
๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ: ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ$
๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ$
๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง: +๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ$
๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ$
๐จ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ/๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ: ๐Ÿ“$
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐๐†: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ$
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐†: ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ,๐จ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ,๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ž๐ญ๐œ: ๐Ÿ—$
๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ~

ย 

๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ
Spoiler

large.1961120583_FULLHD.jpg.c81fa86817ecd019383d74edbe68f478.jpglarge.3Loli.png.b42ca4de40a1b04455e83ffaaf9c888c.pnglarge_ari.jpg.219f6b1467500881f33b8bd396c28d35.jpglarge_WE.jpg.3e08f333efb761da745712056b24102a.jpglarge.siged.png.bf8f5892fb1efef6e0f53e802213175a.pnglarge.1529401333_FinalKyde.png.3c656b84749a765a022a277381a8961d.png.e702287dcf57ab074a1cdb513e2f4a19.pnglarge_Buni.png.c5c64e1d893d0133cf41e6d7edd8b1af.png

Spoiler

ally shooter (70 USD $)

(available)

large.462600B0-BD9E-4B9C-B093-8DD5F7A00558.png.911446b6f6f6b579174fbb967b1e3131.png

Will add more overย time , A reward system, Bet system, Status system and more. For now please enjoy (shop still under construction.)

ย X Finished work from this shop x

Spoiler

Foxes.gif.982894c8e1f4ab2dde05712c0f643987.gif

FORM

Spoiler

References:
Animation(Optional):

Name/Text:
Watermarks(Optional):

Extras:

Background : Simple /ย Complex:

Bust/Half or full:

ย 

ย 

Edited by M0M0kaze
  • Like 2

References:ย  Facial Expressionย (Black eyes slightly crossed with tears/Pink Slightly squished puckery lips) , Outfit (Pink Harness, please keep heart buckles in place and instead of hello kitty on the top underneath the harness,ย  can I have the word BRAT in black), Hand grabbing face, Hairย (Plat blonde and in this style) Eyebrows, Collar
Animation(Optional):ย Blinking, blushing

Name/Text:ย Name: Fox Text:You choose
Watermarks(Optional): Watermarks: Foxemsย 

Extras:ย ย Male hand with tats tucked grabbing face/Slightly squished lips/ as if she is staring up at him

Background : Simple /ย Complex:ย ย Complex, Artist decide โ™ฅ

Bust/Half or full:ย ย Bustย 

Edited by Foxems
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, M0M0kaze said:

@ Foxems

yay Iโ€™m happy you like it so far hereโ€™s a wip of the animation so far after this Iโ€™ll lineart it, but is this better for the hand ๐Ÿฅฐโœจ plus all the details for the shirt and harness will be added on the lineart xx

ย  Hide contents

Customs.gif.6280b62815d4b7d8e0b54c9980f41778.gif

ย 

Omg.. That is so so so much better. The extra animation of squeezing the face made me so happy you added it!!!ย 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, M0M0kaze said:

@ Foxems ย hey there was just updating you sorry for the wait but iv just moved to my new house it took 14 hours to drive to haha but now Iโ€™m settled in and finishing your commission today xx just adding the water mark and fixing a couple things but it will be finished today! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

@ M0M0kaze ย 
Oh my gosh that sounds like a long painful drive! I am glad you are settling in to your new place!

I get paid in just under 24 hours so it is perfect timing! I am so excited!โค๏ธ๐ŸฆŠ

• Like 1