• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Open Community  ·  23 members  ·  Rules  ·  Free

Spoopy Club

Vaixe

When I came back after a long hiatus, I was surprised to see the Gallery being quite inactive. Sure, people still post their art, but others barely interact with it! 

Whether you are an artist yourself or you usually like to admire/purchase, show a little appreciation every day to some drawings from the gallery! Of course, as long as you have the time and interest. There is something interesting and nice about any drawing you see up there, and don't forget, artists made the courage to post it. 

Most people truly appreciate comments, they are precious, and it often leads to friendships (it sure happened to me!).

If you like, you can reply to this topic and write about 3 different drawings you saw today in the gallery and what you liked about them :byaslove:

Archived