New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

𝓹 ♥ custom shop [open]

Hi all, I go by pengu! I've been on hiatus for about a year now and would like to get back into digital art since I've rearranged a lot of things in my life. I have my art examples under the spoiler's tab, please check it out. If there are things that your character must have drawn on them, please let me know in the "main details" section of the form. As for the background, you can give me a color base and I will create a background for you; if you prefer a solid color instead, please let me know. I can also update you through each stage of the process if you want me to.

Payment will be via PayPal Goods & Services, which I will link when I accept your order.

Thank you for stopping by ^-^

COMMISSION TYPES/PRICING

waist-up: $15

thigh-up: $20

full-body: $35

+extra pets/accessories: $2-$5

FORM

character references:

main details:

background color base (design or solid):

commission type: 

extra (n/a if none):

updates (y/n):

decoy_irene_by_mocchu_dfdyq5m-350t.png.85a2bd86b53e2c0db31a9cf6a3b499a2.pngsummer_barbara_by_mocchu_dfdyq96-350t-3.png.3dc6fde2ce639f041ab24bb2396cebfb.pngjeanie_1001_by_mocchu_dfdyqcm-350t.png.bbad8dd1fb66edb3d3bfd19656e7d6e2.png

Edited by penguwun
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Gothick said:

FORM

character references: https://sta.sh/2y5z9mq6pva

main details: https://sta.sh/01aweqqru9h3 the bunny and smokey eyes would be awesome:aww:

background color base (design or solid): whatever you think would work best

extra (n/a if none): n/a

updates (y/n): sure:cutehehehaaas:

hello! thanks for your order ^-^ I noticed I forgot to put the commission type in the form, would you mind telling me which you like? 🥺

and you also want the pet bunny in the commission as well, if so it would be $5 extra c:

PRICING

18 minutes ago, penguwun said:

hello! thanks for your order ^-^ I noticed I forgot to put the commission type in the form, would you mind telling me which you like? 🥺

and you also want the pet bunny in the commission as well, if so it would be $5 extra c:

PRICING

Oh sorry about that xD thigh up please :klove:

@ Gothick  aww no don't worry about it! I was the one who forgot it in the form x.x

ok so total will be: $20 (thigh-up price) + $5 (pet) = $25.00 usd

I linked my PayPal down below!

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/penguwun

please provide your username in the comments, and once I receive the payment I will get started on it asap ^-^

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, penguwun said:

@ Gothick  aww no don't worry about it! I was the one who forgot it in the form x.x

ok so total will be: $20 (thigh-up price) + $5 (pet) = $25.00 usd

I linked my PayPal down below!

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/penguwun

please provide your username in the comments, and once I receive the payment I will get started on it asap ^-^

Payment sent:cutehehehaaas: 

• Like 1