New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! Γ—
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account toΒ unlock full access to all of our features.Β  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

Β 

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Β 

Β 

𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 Β»γ€Ž0/πŸγ€3 Premades

What kinda premades?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What kinda premades?

• Cute!
    • Goth / Dark.
    • Kemonomimi!
    • Sexy
    • Couples
    • Males
    • Other! (PM/Comment)

π‘΄π’†π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’π’”

T H EΒ  Β  M E T A V E R S E

9B1fuPo7QMDZTUsDWk9ZLI2J60zIiiGoTJeTbP3MLMowvkeEfp1wIAxkGLtJua-JVnnYWBAH9nlZiYU4hwTHH3zV8mW38nFSqgtW6ny_yXWp4BcccPnyUug0iclZA85GtLR5LL6Cz-QbGaZhkq5a3rBrA4qEE_HyHGkx4l2_s08yFJUVPQEY8dsT1g

Welcome to my shop. I do commissions and premades. I hope you enjoy my work.

t

β€” R U L E S β€”

β€” P R I C E S β€”

Spoiler

CUSTOMS …

Β 

β™• ArtHaven rules apply.

Β 

β™• You will be sent 1-2 WIPs before I finish and send it to you.

Β 

β™• Textless may be given via private DM. Please let me know in your form and not after it's finished.

Β 

β™• I have the right to decline your order. I’m sorry in advance if I do.

Β 

β™• Not first come first served. I pick and draw artwork that inspires me first. I'll usually give artwork out of order.

Β 

β™• Toyhouse or Stash only for character references.

Β 

β™• Keep your form tidy and do not erase any lines. Refrain from adding bolded, colored, or italicized text. Keep it easy to read.

Β 

β™• You must send payment within 48hrs after the first WIP is sent.

Β 

β™• Unpaid customs will be turned into premades with slight changes.

Β 

β™• Changes are not made once animated artwork is finished. Still artwork is available for small changes here and there.

Β 

β™• Artwork may take up to two weeks to be made depending on complexity. I have classes and IRL things to take care of. Please understand before ordering.

Β 

β™• Refunds are not available. I only refund when I cannot finish your artwork.

Β 

β™• You cannot edit, copy, trace, reference, or steal my artwork. Obviously. Duh.

Β 

β™• I will hold your finished custom for you for 48hrs. If you do not pay in time, I will turn it into a premade unless you're having trouble sending (paycheck not arriving, dying, etc).

Β 

β™• Do not send payment until your order is approved and after the first WIP.

Β 

β™• Please be patient. You’re encouraged to check up on your order either privately or by @ ing me. I’ll tell you how it’s going! Don’t be shy.

Β 

PREMADES …

Β 

β™• ArtHaven rules apply.

Β 

β™• Refunds are not available.

Β 

β™• You cannot edit, copy, trace, reference, or steal my artwork. Obviously. Duh.

Β 

β™• Do not send payment until your order is approved.

Β 

β™• Changes are not allowed unless specified.

Β 

β™• Ask for textless.

Β 

Β β™• Keep your form tidy and do not erase any lines. Refrain from adding bolded, colored, or italicized text. Keep it easy to read. Unless you can do rainbow text, that's really impressive actually.

Β 

β™• Please pay for your premade in a timely manner. You’re given a 48hr period to pay before it goes back up for sale.

Β 

PRECLAIM ...

You may preclaim premade WIPs by either PMing me or replying to my post and asking. However, there are rules to follow before you do, and what you can and cannot do with preclaiming.

Β 

β™• You have a limit of two (2) preclaims per week. Yes, I keep track.

Β 

β™• You may suggest what colors you'd like for the artwork. (Sort of like a PYOC, but only for hair, skin, and eye color. I usually have a vision set for everything else).

Β 

β™• You may not suggest animations, change in line art, or anything else. Colors are the only exception if you really want to choose something.

Β 

β™• After preclaiming, you must pay afterwards. You have 48hrs to send payment after the link to PayPal.me is sent or else it'll go back up or to the next person.

Β 

β™• Do not preclaim if you don't plan to actually pay. Obviously.

Β 

Breaking my rules will result in me finding you, sitting you down, and having a strict talk with you and your family.

When you place an order with me, you automatically agree to present and future rules of this shop.

Β 

Β 

Big ArtworkΒ 

Fully colored, large artwork complete with clean lines and shading.

Β 

HALF BODY - $30Β 

Β 

CHEST UP - $25

Β 

Display pictures

Drawn in 300x480 and will be scaled down to 160x220. Both versions will be sent to you.

Β 

BASE PRICE - $15

Β 

Backgrounds

ONE BLOCK COLOR - Free

Β 

TRANSPARENT - Free

Β 

Complex backgrounds (DP) - ~$5 depending on complexity.

Β 

Complex backgrounds (Big art) - ~$10+ depending on complexity.

Β 

Couple artwork is x2 the price, including animations! Take into note how much you’re spending.

β€”Β  P A Y M E N T β€”

β€”Β  A N I M A T I O N S β€”

Currently, I do not accept credits. If you can only pay in credits, please let me know. If enough people ask, I’ll add the option sometime in the future.

Β 

PAYPAL β€” USD Only. I do not accept invoices or alternative money sending sites or apps.

Β 

If buying through PayPal, please wait until I send you the link to my PayPal.me. Afterwards, you will enter the amount said artwork is available for and send. Also, send a screenshot of proof, too, please!

Β 

Please try not sending money without receiving the link first. The PayPal belongs to my grandparents and I must keep track of every transaction.

Animation is limited to three (3) per order. Sorry.

Β 

TWINKLE (eyes, entire canvas, etc) - Free

Β 

BLINKING, WINKING, BLUSH, EXPRESSION CHANGE, GLOWING - $3

Β 

FALLING RAIN, SNOW, PETALS, ETC - $2.50

Β 

MOVING ARMS, CHANGING HANDS - $5 Available only for DPs

Β 

If you do not see your desired animation, please feel free to ask. I’ll give you a price and I’ll add it here.

β€” P R E M A D E S β€”

β€” E X A M P L E S β€”

β€œFar Away...”

watermarked.gif.5559d708eea6a4eb9443a9a22bdb84ba.gif

Spoiler

watermarked2.gif.14ab857b3c7f1dbb032c6c7805ed6d26.gif

$20 | No changes.

Available

Β 

β€œUgh...”

Halloween-Kitty.gif.e435dccdab0f79736458bf0f971b836d.gif

Spoiler

1850901151_meowmeow.gif.02984a0f390b286ca60a611e4268b36d.gif

$20 | No changes.

Available

Β 

β€œSavoring Summer”

1697616544_summerinfalllmao.gif.59ed2fcb29d78d921d9e7e02f8b2b9df.gif

Spoiler

675264109_frwhyamimakingsummerart.gif.970ce0fd43b37b038012cfa3e674b678.gif

$15Β | No changes.

Available

Β 

WIPS

Β 

Spoiler

hjfMb0PEWFzJj00eRLUIgdYF1bmf-hQT7e9cFJMA8xx8BK0UFFZ55i9F4oiInG_MX_hgni4llxdUx41_N7AmBFuyjnS16akDXbJDkNng1XU5GgeU7QkfXiwQshZPLzlCAcPBJBrpyHJGhcy6DrtRAp68VoDSP84jqzBF24gCaX91TbS75SYJ-kyO6QiKYpn9365SgR8lPPAnksTEjbMTk9_Vk3gDgbr-h7OupIIFMu237VQocGd9tOJi085sykWygSksKRIxnoLkxpMrWZNVN0DEyeANGIJdNsIlbSDjzrhJ_bDpQeBVsGHhr2Vjt4owUgO2DosG7H_8qwddicZmT4R5OUV8Y8Ar329PZfDas-ttZaCKVJuA

Display pictures

J8bM4_dRLqboZxCG5OmAoUIOtJBhde9i8X9MiSVy-PWH5T-wRxueRDWLvki8mGnR08dXMigiN2f62WPesaGS7aqEeDTkF52VcRnvSgjJ6ZZtBxbrO2Og6V7Q860rdxhUt6wGTePwiwI09HAAD-rJqNfYk5DUzIzMM52VYB4TGfu6u4MYm9YfFuIphgtHHThPaAFyjsGTn0_PgQWHy_Dtu6xmww-Q7vBdFfZvGCR2NQQWR0VO4MHJ7C2SYyfKDdtR6gN_Y0Yj-ahTIMlC5V2cmk0YHQE70L0rOGIfAanw9osQRGy_Lq0ma-6cxQzoEldCNgQ1hbvJWladP459pBXOnmhCjuAT4Qtc4tUW0rw8_E8jfJWspVsA

β€” F O R M β€”

CUSTOMS

mask-oppa.gif.5b3f5a8753116add3f51d5b07d713c38.gif

TEXT :

WATERMARK :

ORDERING :

CHARACTER(s) :

POSE & EXPRESSION :

ANIMATION? :

BACKGROUND :

EXTRA :

TOTAL :

Β 

PREMADES

TEXT :

WATERMARK :

PREMADE # :

EXTRA :

TOTAL :

Edited by oppa
  • Like 4

I redid the layout for the shop. Kind of realized how ugly it was and how terrible navigation was, too.

I might post another WIP today. I just can't decide whether it'll be bigger art or DP again.:bare:

Β 

Also, I lowered the prices! I'm still trying to figure out what pricing to do for premades, so forgive me if its unstable while I experiment.

CUSTOMS

Β 

Β 

TEXT : Dara

Β 

WATERMARK : Dara

Β 

ORDERING : dpΒ 

Β 

CHARACTER(s) :Β Boop

Β 

POSE & EXPRESSION : shy expression and pose is artistic freedom as long as she's holding her penguin stuffie

Β 

ANIMATION? : n/a

Β 

BACKGROUND : simple

Β 

EXTRA : if possible can I get a text less too please

Β 

TOTAL : lmk!

2 hours ago, Ghibli said:

CUSTOMS

Β 

Β 

TEXT : Dara

Β 

WATERMARK : Dara

Β 

ORDERING : dpΒ 

Β 

CHARACTER(s) :Β Boop

Β 

POSE & EXPRESSION : shy expression and pose is artistic freedom as long as she's holding her penguin stuffie

Β 

ANIMATION? : n/a

Β 

BACKGROUND : simple

Β 

EXTRA : if possible can I get a text less too please

Β 

TOTAL : lmk!

Order accepted!
The total will be $15

Please send payment here;Β https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/seojihan

Β 

here's a WIP, is everything OK so far or any changes?

012.png.6291bf3dc2e040308fd3e803f9bb8042.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oppa said:

@ Ghibli

Hey, sorry for the wait!

I'll be sending the textless version in a little bit!

d1.png.4dbe2d1393ba06de4fe6cde4b64e7176.png

Β  Hide contents

05.png.dfd53f8aab6eeb16c55c68de05c3e23a.png

-----------------------------

On a different note, the last premade WIP was preclaimed. So, I'll be posting more Halloween WIPs soon!

Awww she's perfect thank you!!Β