New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

• Moonlight • $5 Chibi YCHs [2/2 Slots Open]

dccl3rf-fe99107c-9ee8-48c2-99b3-c3fb65284f0c.gif.a3793791176dc31e5c674634e2af25a6.gif

•  𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 • 

Chibi YCH Shop

𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽                                                                                                                     𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹 𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽

dfbkcu5-cb09733c-6455-476a-b155-d11042649603.gif.6589bd8f9bfa9d803975d551ca845e04.gif                                                                                                      TBA                                         

dbeyys3-de42631f-d9e9-46bc-b61f-f3bd3ffd9479.gif.b0adfc64c17fa3a6824df18abba0c04f.gif Hey everyone, I'm Han!

I am an on and off again hobby

artist in my spare time. I love

exploring different styles and

growing as an artist. Thanks

for visiting my shop and learning 

more about me! If you have any

questions please feel free to ask!

𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼

•  Invoices should be paid after the first wip, payment is via PayPal Invoice.

•  Refunds are not given unless I am not able to complete the art.

• You do not have permission to resell/trace/copy/steal or use the YCH for yourself. If you are an artist and have interest in the YCH, please ask me first.

• Resells are allowed, but you must notify me first. You may not resell it for more than you paid.

•  Fill out the form properly.

𝓔𝔁𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓼

162293185_unknown(3).thumb.png.04455823c11fcfcdadccc8568603fc3b.png

𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓶

Spoiler

Character References:

Expression/Pose Changes?: (Depending on the change, there may be an additional charge)

Note/Extras:

PayPal Email: (May DM)

𝓢𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓼

- Open

- Open

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...