New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⛧Tʜᴇ Iɴɴᴇʀ Sᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴍ⛧ / Cᴜᴛᴇ Cʜɪʙɪ's ♥ Oᴘᴇɴ!

Hello, and welcome to The Inner Sanctum!
I'm going to try to keep this as organized and simple as possible~

I'm offering cute chibi's, in this style shown below --v

1716203841_cutechibs.thumb.png.b9b417d15ffd3ca52c78f4c4a218adcb.png226537084_HallowFall4wlogo.thumb.png.ad1f2f8dbcc6fb7e4a0e87b67c5d000c.png

1257535309_HallowFall1wlogo.thumb.png.57e121c7e0a4475b229e949f7ad46325.png54859982_HallowFall3wlogo.thumb.png.a992de869a27b6e2e4a5c908bf1a57f6.png59708286_HallowFall2wlogo.thumb.png.f86774c1c15eff8ec9fe31d1e18037ea.png

820257972_smoladrianwlogo.thumb.png.cc84391c395af22d4c17c8d7b2bb671b.png1332110414_chibibdayparty.thumb.png.71d48e576dc9e8e8e1bc8b8c55eb91e7.png

Pricing:
- Chibi's start at $30
- 4 for $100 (-$20 off)
- Complex characters will cost extra, from +$5 up to no more than $15
- If you can't afford $30, please let me know and I will try to work with your budget <3

Rules/terms:
- Payment must be through invoice by PayPal ONLY (you do not need a PayPal account to accent an invoice, you only require a working email!)
- I accept all types of currency, USD/CAD is preferred but not required
- Must send in a reference or detailed description of the OC you wish to be commissioned, if you don't have a reference or clear view of your character, I will be more than happy to help you design your OC as I've had lots of experience in character design~
- Please do not try to haggle my prices, I don't mind working around someone's budget, but I will not accept being lowballed for a high quality product
- A form will be below, but please send me a direct message/DM so that I don't lose your information if there are multiple comments on this forum
- Do not trace, reuse, or alter any of my artwork. If you need something to be changed, please let me know before I finish your piece
- You will get plenty of WIPs, 1 WIP for each stage - sketch, outline, color, and finishing touches. Again, let me know in the process if you need any changes or fixes and I will do it free of charge. If the piece is already finished and you need something changed, extra charges will apply (no more than $10)
- Please do not use your finished piece for anything other than online presence! 
- Must be at least 16+ years old to commission me
- Payment must be paid in full before you receive any WIPs
- Turnaround time is EXTREMELY FAST! 30 minutes up to no longer than 2 hours!!
- No copyrighted characters or other people's OC's
- I have unlimited slots, but I will only accept a max or 4 from one person at a time
- Please give me time to respond to messages, as I like to try to keep things in order and finish artworks in a timely manner rather than accept them all at once

Chibi's:
- I accept any gender/species (this includes humans!)
- Will be outlined, colored, and have minor editing/highlights
- Transparent background or simple gradient
- Will come with and without my watermark, if you decide to upload it anywhere publicly, please use the watermarked version, and the un-marked for your own pleasure (icon, banner, background, etc.)
- Dimensions are 1000x1000 but may come out a little smaller, depending on your characters size and details
- Chibi's are strictly SFW!

FORM:
Reference/Description - 
Transparent or gradient background? - 
Desired pose or artistic freedom? -
Email - 

I think that about covers all the important parts.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below or DM me! <3
I'm pretty nervous posting on here years later so please be patient with me :'D

Edited by GoresGallows

Fixed alignment of artwork
  • Like 1