New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

pixel dp practice lul 3/3 full for RN :3

kinda rusty wif my art so i'm taking mayb 3 slots? of free dps

will take couples too

art exampl:

myart.png.d14026a2a0efa36ddf1d436742045c72.png

i just wanna build a portfolio to eventually b able to take on dps!

form is p simple~

form:

couple or single:

references:

name on dp:

pose refernce if not in stash:

will do as many as i can!!

Edited by catpaw
  • Like 4

form:

couple or single: Single ^^

references: Quill

name on dp: Stevie

pose refernce if not in stash: it’s hard to find a reference with what I was thinking ^^; I was hoping he could be cleaning his glasses or if that’s no good what about biting his nails? ^^

thank you for considering <3

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevie said:

form:

couple or single: Single ^^

references: Quill

name on dp: Stevie

pose refernce if not in stash: it’s hard to find a reference with what I was thinking ^^; I was hoping he could be cleaning his glasses or if that’s no good what about biting his nails? ^^

thank you for considering <3

he's so cyoot 0: ill start probably after i do my errands during the day as its 1 am T.T lul thanku for ur interest <33

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kiphine said:

form:

couple or single: Single

references: https://sta.sh/221d4emtmwor

name on dp: Kiphine

pose refernce if not in stash: any from stash or something cute :cutehehehaaas:

Thank you for considering

omgomg <3__<3 her body type is so lovely! reminds me of my own~ thank u for bein interested ill start as soon as i can ^__^

• Like 1

I know it's closed right now but If I understand right there might be a chance it re-opens so I hope it's okay I'm commenting, sorry if not but thanks for the chance in any case ^~^

form

couple or single: single

references: https://toyhou.se/17564121.luna- (she has multiple outfits, you can pick any)

name on dp: WolfyLuna

pose refernce if not in stash: artistic freedom

On 10/13/2022 at 12:12 AM, Owoce said:

AHHH!  I love him SO MUCH!! 

i was staring at your sketch for liek 2 days and realized i wasnt happi with it so i redid it tonite

i'm still suffering from art block but im super proud of how this came out :3 so far <3__<3 i hope u dont mind and i hope to finish it up soon <33

Screenshot_85.thumb.png.937997a4ad8a2063b91ef2d659b199ba.png

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, catpaw said:

i was staring at your sketch for liek 2 days and realized i wasnt happi with it so i redid it tonite

i'm still suffering from art block but im super proud of how this came out :3 so far <3__<3 i hope u dont mind and i hope to finish it up soon <33

Screenshot_85.thumb.png.937997a4ad8a2063b91ef2d659b199ba.png

Okg that’s completely fine!!  I really like this one a lot too.  He’s so so cute <3_<3❤️❤️

• 3 weeks later...