New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Mimi's Premade Shop! (3) [Lowered Prices]

Hello there! 
I have been gone for a loooong long time, and since my art block finally seemed to have been disappearing a bit I've been taking advantage of that and been trying to get myself back into doing what makes me happy; art! For now I'm only doing premades to slowly step back into it, (but if you /really/ want a custom piece from me feel free to ask and I can give it a shot for you!)

Rules are simple!:

- Payment first, premade after!

- All payments must be made through PayPal (I don't accept Credits, I don't play IMVU anymore)

- Most premades might be put out as sketches first so that the buyer can pick their colors and so minor adjustments can be made. Once piece is lined and/or colored adjustments can't be made anymore! Unless if it's color adjustments, I might still be able to change that up.

- (Not a rule, but you're always more than free to give me ideas of what kind of premades you'd like to see next! <3)

- Prices ARE negotiable! If a piece is up for sale but you find the price too high?; Let me know, we might be able to discuss a price we'll both be comfortable with! <3

All premades will be likely DP-sized, but I will be providing a bigger canvas piece as well if that's something you'd prefer!

Premades up for sale:

!MARKED NSFW JUST IN CASE! 

Spoiler

BodyShotDP.png.fd2b457412ac0ab70caf86de54c5885a.png

Name Premade: ''Showin' the Goods

Price: 6 EURO's

Premade style: Body DP, already fully colored and shaded.

Premade includes: DP version and big version! Noise and without noise.

385647699_Premade2DP.png.7da785a7d82fd552076b4ed75195f9db.png

Name Premade: ''<3''

Price: 6 EURO's

Premade style: Will be fully colored, likely flat shaded and of course; lined!

1225994226_Premade3DP.png.5c814651f533c0af990ea78ca4782466.png

Name Premade: ''Sweater Weather''

Price: 5 EURO's

Premade style: Will be fully colored, likely flat shaded and of course; lined!

Form:

Name premade:

Price premade: 

Colors that you want: (Like the colors for the hair, skin, clothes, etc.)

Extra's and/or changes?: 

Will try to make the shop look fancier later on! :lazeshyplz:

Edited by Mimgu
  • Like 1

• Mimgu changed the title to Mimi's Premade Shop! (2)
  • Mimgu changed the title to Mimi's Premade Shop! (3)
  • Mimgu changed the title to Mimi's Premade Shop! (3) [Lowered Prices]