New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

✧☽ Rei ☾✧

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself as Rei. I am new to digital art and would love to experiment and branch out with my drawing style.

Feel free to critique / give suggestions

I DO draw:

• feminine - wouldn't mind experimenting with masculine
  • fantasy/dark/gothic - happy to do cute/pastel
  • NSWF (lewd/gore) - please contact me via private messaging (18+)

I DO NOT draw:

• extreme NSFW
  • anthropomorphic/furry

I have a better time drawing when I know something about the character/s! So please feel free to share their stories or include something quirky about them in Other/Extra

Please try to provide the following (if you are unsure, feel free to leave it out) 🖤

✧☽ References☾✧

✧☽ Background☾✧

✧☽ Theme/Mood☾✧

✧☽ Other/Extra☾✧

✧☽ References☾✧ Ablem Oc File - girl7152's Sta.sh

✧☽ Background☾✧ Artist freedom

✧☽ Theme/Mood☾✧ Silly, Carefree

✧☽ Other/Extra☾✧ Ablem is very carefree and wild. They love to make friends but at the same time they don't and even tho they have a third eye they still don't have 20/20 vision. Thank you for considering!

Just now, Reign said:

@ Woofs  & @ Ablek  🖤 Sketches for you both. I can adjust/change anything so please let me know! 

I will be trying animations, so if either of you have a preference please feel free to suggest something.

woofs_amaris_sketch.thumb.png.80499a29f7e1abef6c9f8ccf470d8982.pngablek_ablem_sketch.thumb.png.b384ca9c797492aed9d5dc301022b23b.png

these are goregous!! and not picky at all with animations thank you very much for choosing to draw her

• Like 1

✧☽ References☾✧ - i chose 4 i'll let you pick ^~^ - https://sta.sh/0299tqixess4 , https://sta.sh/02bsy3q8jog7 , https://sta.sh/01u4x6yoanex , https://sta.sh/0jzmvekfj57

✧☽ Background☾✧ - artistic freedom

✧☽ Theme/Mood☾✧ - what you feel fits them ^~^

✧☽ Other/Extra☾✧ - Nothing much other then i hope my ocs bring you inspo ^~^

hey I'm giving you a few of my characters in case you decide to make art of them

✧☽ References☾✧ - one of my oc's or you can do this one or this

✧☽ Background☾✧ - just something simple and dark colored

✧☽ Theme/Mood☾✧ - I don't really know. their personalities are different so do what you think fits, I guess

✧☽ Other/Extra☾✧ - most of the somewhat necessary info is in the referenced character stuff so nothing else really

On 11/22/2022 at 10:07 PM, Reign said:

@ Woofs  & @ Ablek  🖤 Sketches for you both. I can adjust/change anything so please let me know! 

I will be trying animations, so if either of you have a preference please feel free to suggest something.

woofs_amaris_sketch.thumb.png.80499a29f7e1abef6c9f8ccf470d8982.pngablek_ablem_sketch.thumb.png.b384ca9c797492aed9d5dc301022b23b.png

I love it!! Both of them look amazing!! I am not picky with any animations. If i was to make any suggestions tho maybe their eyes going in and out of being crossed would be cute.

• 2 weeks later...