New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

🌺 Ashie's Customs「0/2」; opan

d6gxq1d-cf6b851e-0ab3-455c-a74b-6ae9c6e3

ピンク

..Welcome to my little super kawaii and magical shoppu.,

. ★ i like to draw cute girls; ★ .   

d6gxqey-9c65d9ae-4e01-49c4-b161-6b57ddd6

image.jpeg.45f471741cf1a23f51efd63c0a5c3512.jpeg

art size is 800x1100px.

Dl4yGWn.png . More examples of my art: click here

. ★ all the info you need; ★ .   

Bust up Illustration: One character only - 30$ // Additional character - +20$

Half-body Illustration: One character only - 40$ // Additional character - +30$

Full-body Illustration: One character only - 60$ // Additional character - +50$

- xxx -

Dl4yGWn.png   Animation:    03.00$: blink, blush, wink, sparkle eyes, floating hearts / sparkles, wiggle ears / wings, etc. // pick only one.

Dl4yGWn.png   Background:    simple one colored background: free / complex background  - 5$ - 15$ (depends on complexity).

Dl4yGWn.png   Pets or accessories:    +3$ - 10$. (depends on complexity / quantity)

Dl4yGWn.png   Privacy:    +5$ - i will not stream your art on twitch. i will not post your art anywhere.

Dl4yGWn.png   My paypal:    [email protected]

- xxx -

Dl4yGWn.png . I want a custom art!

Bust up, half-body or full-body?:
Main theme & colors:

References & OC links:

Background info:
● Pets & accessories:

Text & other info:

Do you want DP sized version?:
Do you want the privacy option?:

Animation:

fill_my_heart__anim___by_socksyy-d58gu30fill_my_heart__anim___by_socksyy-d58gu30fill_my_heart__anim___by_socksyy-d58gu30

. ★ P R O C E S S ★ .                                           

Dl4yGWn.png Submit a clear and detailed commission request with written & image references.

Dl4yGWn.png I will try my best to finish your request roughly 1-2 weeks of receiving payment. 

Dl4yGWn.png The commissioner will receive updates on the art process (sketch, line art, color).

Dl4yGWn.png Some of the process may be streamed on Twitch (unless privacy fee is paid).

Dl4yGWn.png After the project has been done and delivered, no more revisions can be made.

Dl4yGWn.png You have up to 3 revisions during the sketch phase.

Dl4yGWn.png A fee will be charged if you want something changed on the final drawing (no matter how small or how fast I can change it) - unless, of course, a misunderstanding from my side has been made.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - xxx  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

. ★ P A Y M E N T ★ .                                            

Dl4yGWn.png The main currency will be in USD$ or EURO. All transitions will be made via PayPal.

Dl4yGWn.png Commissions must be paid 100% upfront. Please provide proof of payment.

Dl4yGWn.png The buyer is not allowed a refund once I started working on the commission. Be 100% sure you want to commission me. If for any reason I am unable to finish your commission you will receive a full refund.

Dl4yGWn.png If you cancel your order before I started it, you will get a full refund.

Dl4yGWn.png If you are getting a refund, do not request a PayPal chargeback. I'll transfer the money back to you.

Dl4yGWn.png Don't send me payment before I accept your project.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - xxx  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

...Pixel credits on deviantart.. Rueile, Socksyy, Kittyrockerm Clefables & Gasara..star_bullet_by_syumi-d7kwry9.png.,

fill_my_heart__anim___by_socksyy-d58gu30

Edited by Awshie
  • Like 6

i hope it's okay if i post two forms here <3 if not, then feel free to ignore the 2nd form for now :byaslove:

let me know if you need unwatermarked art or if you can't see any of the details and i can DM you the full versions

Main theme & colors: yandere bunny, colors are blue and pink with some whites

References & OC links: click <3 (half body pls!) -- she is quite busty and curvy / poseclick (sorry the colors are kinda weird lol) / expression: artistic freedom, whatever fits the pose

Background info: maybe a bedroom or some clouds, artistic freedom <3 (detailed is okay)
● Pets & accessories: you don't have to include the pet in the refs

Text & other info: Ash

Do you want DP sized version?: yes please!
Do you want the privacy option?: nope, feel free to stream it if you'd like <3

Animation: none

Main theme & colors: bunny, colors are light blue, dark blue, black, pink and some whites.

References & OC links: click <3 (bust up pls!) -- please refer to the first two pieces in the gallery for the color palette! / pose: something like this / expression: just a normal smile or neutral expression

Background info: something simple is fine!
● Pets & accessories: include the bunny ghost in the background <3

Text & other info: Ash

Do you want DP sized version?: yes please!
Do you want the privacy option?: nope, feel free to stream it if you'd like <3

Animation: none

Edited by Bunno

@ Bunno
Dl4yGWn.png Hello love, thanks for being my first costumer on this shop! + its totally okay to post two forms. <3
Dl4yGWn.png Both your requests are accepted.
      - the price for the first one is 38$ ( 
Half-body IllustrationOne character only - 35$ + 3$ for the clouds background )
      - the price for the second one is 23$ ( Bust up Illustration: One character only - 20$ + 3$ for the ghost pet )
      - so all together is 61$. you can go ahead and send payment.

Dl4yGWn.png Thank you so much for visiting my shop, your support means a lot to me!

:klove:

• Like 1

• Awshie changed the title to 🌺 Super Cute Customs「2/2」; opan

she looks great so far! <3

just a note in case you need it: The earrings say "Babi" :3

- and when you color her hair, make sure to give her pink highlights in her bangs :cutehehehaaas:

- also, if you would like to add any other accessories to the legs since they slightly show, feel free to!

Edited by Bunno
  • Like 1

@ Bunno

Dl4yGWn.png hello sweetheart, your art is done, i hope you love her and thanks again for supporting me! :blush:
Dl4yGWn.png ur second request should be done soon.
Dl4yGWn.png i will DM you non watermarked versions + dp sized ones aswell.

Dl4yGWn.png Thank you so much for visiting my shop, your support means a lot to me!

dflx3z7-0d4e45c8-4153-40a6-8332-764c43fd

Edited by Awshie
  • Like 4

• Awshie changed the title to 🌺 Super Cute Customs「1/2」; opan

Dl4yGWn.png . I want a custom art! BUST UP ILLUSTRATION
Main theme & colors: despair, yandere, danganronpa, primary colors are red, black, white

References & OC links: click <3 / outfit: click <3 (color: black) / pose: click <3 (monokuma plush peeping over her shoulder, monokuma plush can be resized smaller to fit over shoulder accordingly~) / expression: yandere expression or something that gives a similar vibe~

Background info: simple, artistic freedom~
● Pets & accessories: include monokuma plush

Text & other info: Text: Ash / other info: she has spirals in her eyes, her blue eye has a black heart around it. her body shape is like this (curvy + very busty). include all other accessories from refs.

Do you want DP sized version?: yes pls!
Do you want the privacy option?: no, feel free to steam it if you want <3

Animation: floating hearts

• Awshie changed the title to 🌺 Super Cute Customs「2/2」; opan

Dl4yGWn.png hello sweetheart, your art is done, i hope you love her and thanks again for supporting me! :blush:
Dl4yGWn.png i will DM you non watermarked versions + dp sized ones aswell.

dflx41b-e265a46d-5a08-48f7-ada9-1f532f16

Edited by Awshie
  • Like 3

• Awshie changed the title to 🌺 Super Cute Customs「1/2」; opan
  • Awshie changed the title to 🌺 Ashie's Customs「0/2」; opan
  • Awshie changed the title to 🌺 Ashie's Customs「0/2」; opan