New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Semirealism cute and spooky art - OPEN

Hi! I m Yume and i like drawing fem-boys and pretty girls! I like cute and spooky stuff!

Prices :

$10 headshot

$15 bust 

$20 fullbody

I only use paypal ! my email is : [email protected]

One drawing can be done in a few days ~

Rules: 

i use half and half method for payment or full payment after i send a sketch.

you can make changes.

My examples :

0C2CCD78-D50F-4857-8048-282E51F4C59B.jpeg

9E153501-2738-4B2F-9172-B06797DA5F50.jpeg

C9324F34-6EFD-4EEF-9E6F-6F2736F76E41.jpeg

05CEF875-A00B-4F46-9E79-D770B8B48DF0.jpeg

0F0D1B55-756E-4F98-B3AB-8D08DD6B09BC.png

• Like 3

Hello there!!

Form:

Type: Bust

Text: You don't have to but if you want to include some, Vee in a bottom corner is fine.

Refs: 

Background: I'm not super picky about this. It could be smoky or just a single color. Don't stress about it.

Extra: The septum is optional but I want to keep her make up the same (i.e. black lips). I would also prefer to have her moon mark included somewhere in the art, though I did include a shot without the hair so you could see what it looks like. As for her expression a smirk is fine. I don't have a strong preference for pose, honestly. I guess however she's angled in the shot.

I think the total cost would be $15. I'm not sure how you want to do payment, as in do I send the request? Also, I'm fine with whichever payment method you want, whether it is half/half or full after sketch.

4 hours ago, Novocaine said:

Hello there!!

Form:

Type: Bust

Text: You don't have to but if you want to include some, Vee in a bottom corner is fine.

Refs: 

Background: I'm not super picky about this. It could be smoky or just a single color. Don't stress about it.

Extra: The septum is optional but I want to keep her make up the same (i.e. black lips). I would also prefer to have her moon mark included somewhere in the art, though I did include a shot without the hair so you could see what it looks like. As for her expression a smirk is fine. I don't have a strong preference for pose, honestly. I guess however she's angled in the shot.

I think the total cost would be $15. I'm not sure how you want to do payment, as in do I send the request? Also, I'm fine with whichever payment method you want, whether it is half/half or full after sketch.

hii! accepted! i will send you a wip and if that’s ok, i will send you an invoice <3

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PeachieHime said:

hi hi :klovee:

type: bust

text: peachie

references:

background: up to you! preferably pastel

pose: I included some but it's really completely artist choice! she's a new oc of mine and I love to see different interpretations

thank you for your consideration :kcheeks:

Hi sweetie! Accepted !

• Like 1