New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

☆ kikis customs ☆ (3 slots open!)

1431915682_Untitled_Artwork2.gif.c47524d7d5c8c45958599aab1964677a.gif

Kiki's Customs!

Hi!

It's been a while since I've been on ArtHaven, but I missed doing customs and drawing fun OCs so here I am again!

Please read through everything before posting a form~

2121103127_Untitled_Artwork21.png.15d3760c1b2e3d9dc4197f09ded2956c.png

☆ Please be patient, I have a full time day job.

☆ Please send payment after I send the WIP with the lines/flat color.

☆ Any changes should be made in the WIP stage, it's much harder after the piece is done

I am not giving permission for resale of my art, even in an OC bundle

☆ If a WIP isn't paid for in a resonable amount of time, I'll recolor and sell as a premade

☆ Please keep my style in mind when ordering.  If you want a very masculine character, it may not come out how you like

☆ I only accept PayPal at the moment

☆ I don't work on a 160x220 canvas, so if you want the crop please let me know in your form

165046102_Untitled_Artwork22.png.324ff09245b455be2b6374dd192a1d13.png

37331319_Untitled_Artwork57.png.478fda05f2dffd49c4450c3e1c067653.png428322905_Untitled_Artwork13.gif.55fa1d9d3549aa7c379492be4833f497.gifiMoanGIF.gif.6564090d8521f1d258527af1f0516635.gif

Pricing

$15 per character

Add-Ons

☆ Pets/Plushies: +$5

☆ Animations: +$5

☆ Complex Backgrounds: +$2

☆ Detailed props (weapons, machinery, etc): +$2

526367518_Untitled_Artwork26.png.06a6e1373a017db50118d3e14ef7d39d.png

Character Refs:

Text/Watermark:

Add-Ons:

Other notes:
160x220 crop: yes/no

Total price:

Email for paypal invoice:

440069536_Untitled_Artwork25.png.cbe11f06a49a168f82088d843ba217a9.png

☆ QOTDS 

1431915682_Untitled_Artwork2.gif.c47524d7d5c8c45958599aab1964677a.gif

Edited by Kikitchi
  • Like 1

• Kikitchi changed the title to ☆ kikis customs ☆ prices lowered!(4 slots open!)

NSFW spoiler just incase. 

Spoiler

Character Refs: Boops
Text/Watermark: Sasha

Add-Ons: Winking animation? (if possible) 

Other notes: Please feel free to have full creativity with the outfit and pose, I'm excited to see what you come up with! Also I'm happy as long as the appearance is right, neko aspect is optional too!     
160x220 crop: yes

Total price:  $15? 

Email for paypal invoice: Will PM you it if accepted. 

6 minutes ago, iMoan said:

Hide contents

Other notes: Please feel free to have full creativity with the outfit and pose, I'm excited to see what you come up with! Also I'm happy as long as the appearance is right, neko aspect is optional too!     

Accepted!  Looks like I've drawn this character before, back in 2019 😅 It's the second one in your completed art album.  Hopefully I've improved since then, but I'll do my best to do one better!

1 minute ago, Kikitchi said:

Accepted!  Looks like I've drawn this character before, back in 2019 😅 It's the second one in your completed art album.  Hopefully I've improved since then, but I'll do my best to do one better!

Haha that's crazy! I didn't even realise. That is still one of my favs so I'm excited to see what you do with her this time :cutehehehaaas:

• Kikitchi changed the title to ☆ kikis customs ☆ prices lowered!(3 slots open!)

WELCOME BACK!

Character Refs: POSE | HAIR | HANDS

Text/Watermark:Renee (Watermark - QOTDS)

Add-Ons: I'll let you have freedom here

Other notes: Theme is goth cowgril

I want her to be peeking from under the hat, green eyes,

black nails, just holding the cards (you don't have to put any of the other stuff)

I'd like her to be sitting at a poker table though (if that's possible?)

a smirk (she's got good cards)

Total price: tbd

Email for paypal invoice: [email protected]

10 hours ago, QOTDS said:

WELCOME BACK!

black nails, just holding the cards (you don't have to put any of the other stuff)

Is $15 okay? If you want an animated smirk and her looking up, then $25? If so, I’ll add you to the list!

@ iMoan just letting you know I’m getting to your order today! Sorry it took longer than normal, I came down with Covid and it knocked me on my butt. 

Edited by Kikitchi

5 hours ago, Kikitchi said:

Is $15 okay? If you want an animated smirk and her looking up, then $25? If so, I’ll add you to the list!

@ iMoan just letting you know I’m getting to your order today! Sorry it took longer than normal, I came down with Covid and it knocked me on my butt. 

$25 is fine!

• Kikitchi changed the title to ☆ kikis customs ☆ prices lowered!(2 slots open!)
On 1/8/2023 at 9:28 PM, iMoan said:

Hide contents

Sorry again about taking so long, but my energy is back to normal now!  Here is a WIP with base colors~
Let me know if you'd like any changes, and if everything looks good I'll send over the invoice!
image.png.67e0e33aa2db1d853662abf444e9acca.png

On 1/15/2023 at 9:50 PM, QOTDS said:

WELCOME BACK!

Thank you for your patience while I've been sick!  Here is a WIP with your base colors.  It's the two main frames of the animation with her looking down at the cards, then up with the smirk.  Let me know if you'd like any changes, and if it looks okay I'll send the invoice!

1014012234_QOTDS4.png.d7bb96bd0794dd7ee2410f2371638c9b.png1064077694_QOTDS3.png.3ec948d92756a7a2cb4ad2b25456cafa.png

• Kikitchi changed the title to ☆ kikis customs ☆ (2 slots open!)
5 hours ago, Kikitchi said:

Thank you for your patience while I've been sick!  Here is a WIP with your base colors.  It's the two main frames of the animation with her looking down at the cards, then up with the smirk.  Let me know if you'd like any changes, and if it looks okay I'll send the invoice!

1014012234_QOTDS4.png.d7bb96bd0794dd7ee2410f2371638c9b.png1064077694_QOTDS3.png.3ec948d92756a7a2cb4ad2b25456cafa.png

PERFECT! And I hope you're feeling better!

15 hours ago, Kikitchi said:

Sorry again about taking so long, but my energy is back to normal now!  Here is a WIP with base colors~
Let me know if you'd like any changes, and if everything looks good I'll send over the invoice!
image.png.67e0e33aa2db1d853662abf444e9acca.png

Eeek! No changes, she is gorgeous!!

Also don't stress about the time it took, I really do understand that even outside of being sick we all get busy sometimes. Covid just makes it all the more worse, I hope you're well now. 

Edited by iMoan

• Kikitchi changed the title to ☆ kikis customs ☆ (3 slots open!)