New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

A Million Lights ~ Art Shop

A Million Lights Art Shop 
Artwork by Kressora 

Rules:
Please be patient as I work and also do commissions outside of art haven (Will give rough time expectancy when ordering).
۵ I reserve the right to refuse any commission requests if it's something I'm uncomfortable drawing. 
۵ Paypal payments only. 

۵ No refunds unless the issue is from my end (can't complete the piece for whatever reason).
۵ No reselling or distributing of my artwork at all.
۵ Any changes must be requested in WIP stage. 

Process: 

1. Submit your form (premade/ commission)
2. Wait for approval and confirmation of price.
3. If we both agree I will proceed with a WIP when I have time and will send it over.
4. You suggest changes/ edits or approve of the WIP. Payment will be required at this time to proceed. 
5. Regular check-ins will be provided if requested otherwise will proceed with finishing the piece. 

PREMADES 

image.thumb.png.d7c0144f0c6a84422e7cc5a562d1aa2d.png

Premade pictures, fully customizable except for the pose allowing for your choice of colours and accessories. Everything can be interchanged. $14 USD for base piece including picking your own hair, skin, outfit and eye colour. 
Extra items such as backgrounds, custom accessories ect will be $5-$10 USD depending on complexity.
Will come with a 500x800 version and a cropped 220x160 version.

Form below:

Spoiler

Skin Colour:
Hair Style:
Hair Colour:
Outfit Colors:
Wing Style: (optional)
Wing colour: (optional)
Collar: (yes or no)
Earrings: (yes or no)
Sparkles: (yes or no)
Add ons:

❥ COMMISSIONS 

image.thumb.jpeg.01729f5307dd77fa2a876cf5c6352c4d.jpeg

Will only be limited slots at a time and patience will be required as there may also be commissions outside of Art haven. Feel free to enquire below about any of the pricing if there is any confusion.

Form below:

Spoiler

References
Text:
Watermark (If any):

DP version: Y/N
Add ons/ Extras:

❥ Commission Slots 
❣. 

❣.
❣.

Spoiler

Find me and more of my work here ❧ https://www.deviantart.com/kressora/gallery

Edited by iMoan

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Glory said:

hey hun could i get a price on this oc if thats okay? with the premade style? :klove:

oc ria

full outfit ria

Hi Glory, thank you so much for the interest, we can do hairstyle 3 for the set price in your oc's colour however if you'd like us to do a custom hair it'll be an extra $5. Similarly we can add the headphones and a beanie for $10  extra. Is there anything else that you were wanting to customise (outfit for example) or was that all?  :lazierblush:

Edited by iMoan

3 hours ago, iMoan said:

Hi Glory, thank you so much for the interest, we can do hairstyle 3 for the set price in your oc's colour however if you'd like us to do a custom hair it'll be an extra $5. Similarly we can add the headphones and a beanie for $10  extra. Is there anything else that you were wanting to customise (outfit for example) or was that all?  :lazierblush:

hair style 3 actually matches my oc i didnt see that! am i able to change the hair colour, after careful consideration i kinda wanna keep the outfit the same and maybe just add the beanie instead of the headset? are the outfit/eye/skin choices on the premade style color changeable ?:klove:

47 minutes ago, Glory said:

hair style 3 actually matches my oc i didnt see that! am i able to change the hair colour, after careful consideration i kinda wanna keep the outfit the same and maybe just add the beanie instead of the headset? are the outfit/eye/skin choices on the premade style color changeable ?:klove:

Of course they are!! You can customise the colours of everything so no worries at all. We'll make it to match your OC with the eyes and skin ect and add a beanie? What colour would you like the outfit to be? :bare:

With just the addition of the beanie the price for your premade will be $19USD. If you're happy with this I can send you the paypal details and we'll get started on making her up for you once that's received :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iMoan said:

Of course they are!! You can customise the colours of everything so no worries at all. We'll make it to match your OC with the eyes and skin ect and add a beanie? What colour would you like the outfit to be? :bare:

With just the addition of the beanie the price for your premade will be $19USD. If you're happy with this I can send you the paypal details and we'll get started on making her up for you once that's received :cutehehehaaas:

okay that sounds like a plan, i get paid either tomorrow or a couple days after that but i will be back for sure! thank you for answering my questions! :lazierblush:

1 minute ago, Glory said:

okay that sounds like a plan, i get paid either tomorrow or a couple days after that but i will be back for sure! thank you for answering my questions! :lazierblush:

All good!! If you wanna just fill out a form and send it through when you're ready that'd be perfect :bthanks:

• Like 1