• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

What programs/tablets do you use?

LinasTired

• 2 weeks later...

i do all art on my lappy with my tablet bb wacom intuos pen and touch :kcheeks:

paint tool sai for paintings, photoshop for color correction/touchups, and aseprite for pixel art

gimp for things that use text 'cause i don't have to install the fonts, just drop em in the folders

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it may not be the right topic to ask this. 

But have read the latest comments on here and was wondering if you could suggest an iPad and a program to start with.

I am interested and excited to start illustrating but I have zero experience or whatsoever. And would like a program to be the easiest to work with :blush:

Many thanks! 

• 2 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 10:31 AM, Auxemia said:

I know it may not be the right topic to ask this. 

But have read the latest comments on here and was wondering if you could suggest an iPad and a program to start with.

I am interested and excited to start illustrating but I have zero experience or whatsoever. And would like a program to be the easiest to work with :blush:

Many thanks! 

I suggest MediBang for the program; wish I could suggest a iPad to start with however I don't draw with my iPad

but my bf suggests iPad Pro would be the best iPad 100% to draw with because of the apple pen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ive been using the Bamboo Fun tablet for over 12 years now :) 

I started out using Gimp, then moved to Sai, was able to get photoshop and now I use Clip studio <3 

I want to get a screen tablet soon though as this one has seen its last days I think haha. my pen has broken 3 times and I've had to fix it my self but she's still working! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I mainly use Photoshop for my work, but used to looove SAI so I tend to use it randomly.

As for my drawing tablet I'm using this bad boy from 2013, the wacom intuos pen and touch 5L 

Wacom Intuos5 Touch Large | Dustin.se

I've been looking for an upgrade recently and have my eyes on Huion Kamvas 24, XP-pen artist 24 pro aand a Cintiq 24 Pro. It's such a tough decision for me, after 3-4 months of research I still can't decide lol :bfhaa:

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently been using medibang

Its a great free alternative to photoshop

But Sai is always the best

The brushes alone are to die for

I'll always love photoshop but medibang and sai are what I'm using now

Not sure if this helps anyone but I hope so

FgSQXwnU0GElnZ3SNgHOiLoP7cebkDD2Vurs0lD_

• 1 month later...

Old Tablets: Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch, XP-Pen Artist 12

Old Programs: Sai, Aseprite

Current Tablet: iPad Air 3 w/ Apple Pencil

Programs: Pixel Studio Pro, Procreate

Honestly all are great programs/tablets. I mainly upgraded to the iPad for travel/work. but started using it for art and I phased out my XP-Pen.

Archived