• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

What programs/tablets do you use?

Been using painttool sai for too many years to count honestly, but sometimes I use Photoshop 6 (mainly for animating simple things) or TVPaint for animating more complicated things. 

My trusty Wacom Intuos Pro Small has been my trusty sidekick for almost 4 good years by now B)

I use Photoshop for pixel art mainly, and I've used Illustrator sometimes for other non pixel artwork..

I used to use mainly Mac trackpad but now I use my Wacom Intuos Pro (11x17 size) which is sadly bigger than my laptop xD

I want to find something like photoshop to use, since I pay to use it x.x making me broke slowly, even with the student discount 

Tablet: Bamboo Pen

Programs: Paint tool Sai, Photoshop CS5, Medibang

• Paint Tool Sai mostly for Drawing, Photoshop for editing and animating gifs, and Medibang when I wanna use symmetrical tools >.<"
  • I sometimes use OpenCanvas 1.1 for sketch doodles.
  • Used to have MangaStudios but it sort of laggy so ended up not reinstalling it on my new computer.

I use a Surface Pro 3
I use Sai for all the main things, PS CS5 Extended for animation, and FireAlpaca for some of the fun brushes.

How’s it like painting with the surface, is it comfortable ?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Yeri said:

How’s it like painting with the surface, is it comfortable ?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

It's ok. I just find that I really need a glove because I keep making marks where my hand rests on the screen.  Mine is a bit qwerky, sai tools only respond to touch but I can draw just fine.  I do wish this had a bigger screen as well.  But otherwise I love it.  Get the model with i7 with the 8gig.  That's my one biggest regret.  I lag when I have art programs and a bunch of tabs open in a browser. I also can't livestream because I don't have enough ram. 

i been using a mobilestudio pro 13 since july and paint tool sai 2

lately tho bout a month or so i been constantly on clipstudio (manga studio) cuz im working on my comic

and after getting some brushes i think i can replicate my shading there . tho i really miss sai cuz its my comfort zone for 4 years now

csp just works better with the touch functions ;-;/

Archived