• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

What programs/tablets do you use?

I've been using Paint tool SAI for 7 years now. It's my main software its smooth blending B)

I also use ... Photoshop CS4, it's a lil bit "meh" but for some good old gif and text, I don't really need more *shrugs*

And there are also Medibang for its perspective rulers and Clip Studio Paint for its 3D's models

As for my tablet, I have a Wacom Bamboo Fun & Touch that I need to change, it's dying :icry:

I don't really what should be my next tablet, but seeing what everyone else use helped a little !

Not too sure if I posted in here before, but I'll give it a go. 

I use Sai to draw everything and such. I really love the settings and honestly the marker tool for me is God sent. Then I go into Photoshop and edit everything to make it look bomb af. I really enjoy using the 3D technique thing because I tend to draw my art really flat. When I saw a tutorial for that on here somewhere I fell in love and finally found the piece of my art that was missing aha. 

I use a basic Bamboo tablet. Nothing fancy about it. I know its the model CTH-460 off of the top of my head because I constantly have driver issues with it and I have to continually look for it online. Heh. 

:lazecry:

I actually want to get into finding out how to draw with Photoshop. A lot of my favorite artists use it to draw and I'm like "how". I could never understand brushes and such. Much complex, many nope. 

:whatwherewhen:

A program I just recently aquired is DesignDoll. It looks very promising. You can make a pose doll in basically any shape and form and pose it in the way you want it to sit, stand, etc... then you take a picture of it and bam you got your base you can start from. All that you need is your imagination. I use the free version which nearly has every feature but there is also a premium version

I  previously used paint tool Sai but have switched to Photoshop cc for everything everything including animations. It took a while to get use to Photoshop since I was used to how easy Sai was but I actually prefer it now and I use a wacom intuos pro.

I use the cheapest pent tablet i found on the magic internet and Manga Studio 5.0 for draw, at the end i adjust size and light with PS.
I suggest Manga studio to everyone can try, it's easy to use and u can use the 3d Dolls and reference picture that you can find in the program, i love it also if i absolutely don't draw manga :lazeshowoff:

Archived