• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Small Talk

Question  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I post a challenge? Where I provide the sketch and you guys paint it?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Or one of you can provide the sketch and the rest of us paints it?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Update: I got it!! It's honestly so much easier to use for both school and artwork. My notes and art have improved tremendously because of how much easier it is to use. Anyways, the full version of Photoshop was released too but I haven't had the chance to use it yet. 

625042784_a27d24_8e721c1a2944417a932d895dc139b949mv2_d_2845_3722_s_4_2.jpg.8f61afb47015ccfa3e805365a24803bf.jpg

OMG, anyone else excited for the new iPad that was just launched?

I love how light it's supposed to be, cause honestly mine it's a little bit heavy (12.9 version) & with the new pencil you don't have to charge it so awkwardly anymore, plus we will have a full Photoshop version available!!

But sadly I just got mine last year so can't really buy a new one already. :c If my art commissions sold maybe I could of but I'll have to wait for now, maybe next year. 

136033094_ScreenShot2018-11-04at9_51_56AM.png.5a8b97dc02ab770b44e330844e47575e.png

Edited by Angie

Update

• 2 years later...

:keyes: Hello! I am a new member of the ipad art world. I previously used to work with wacom and xp-pen tablets but recently bought an ipad air and apple pencil. I am totally in love with it for art. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
6 hours ago, Kosmicmood said:

I use Procreate & clip studio I use it for cropping images size since it a bit odd to do it in procreate.

True. I’ve noticed that too. Resizing anything significantly alters the quality !

I’ve been using another app just for resizing, but I might try out clip studio instead if you recommend it. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using Art Haven and its features, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines, and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.