Art Haven
Meylith

[OPEN] Mey's Customs! [ 5/5 ]

Hello, and welcome to my shop! I'm glad that you are interested in my arttumblr_m7ei1la9E91qdlkyg.gif

Below you can find all the information you might need to order from me but, in case you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask away! 

I've decided to keep this shop running for a while instead of the temporary one and hopefully have it more active too.

Thank you for all your support. ♥

tumblr_inline_n37t5aAxUY1qhwjx8.gif

tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif PREMADES SECTION tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

[ None at the moment. ]

tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif MOST RECENT DP SIZED SAMPLES tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Mia.gif kiko-done2.gif Naden.gif DP-done.png Taylor.gif 

Ida-done.gif Kiko.gif Kiko-done.gif  Rothe-done.gif Luci-done-V1.gif 

tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif LARGE SAMPLES tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Spoiler

luci-big.png big2.png big1.png 

tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif PRICES tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Solo base: $25

Duo base: $40

Pet/plushies: $5

Detailed items: $2

Detailed background: $5

Simple animations - $2 [ Ex: eye glint, blush, glow ]

Medium animations - $4 [ Ex: blinking, winking, grinning, ears wiggle ] 

Complex animations - $6-$10 [ Ex: full expression change, special kind of movement ]

* if you're unsure of the price for an animation you have in mind, just ask me! tumblr_mc45icVo1p1qdlkyg.gif

tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif CURRENT SLOTS tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

1. [paid] Rosey / sketching

2. [unpaid] Soku / sketching

3. [paid] Wifiwifey / sketching

4. [unpaid] Navigare / sketching 

5. [unpaid] Chan / sketching

tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Spoiler

Q: What will I receive upon the completion of an order?

A: You will receive: one animated DP, one still DP and the original (300px x 412px) watermarkless file.

Q: Can I get a text-less version of my art?

A: Yes! The large file will always be text-less and it is up to you to make sure that it doesn't get stolen.

Q: What happens if I don't pay in time?

A: My hold policy will go up to 3 days but I can adapt to the situation as long as you keep me updated! Just talk to me and we will figure it out. tumblr_inline_mmzo1cdGF91qz4rgp.gif  

Q: How long can it take for my order to be finished?

A: It can take anywhere from 1 day to a couple of months, depending on the number of orders I have, as well as my motivation to draw. Patience would be very much appreciated. ♥

tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif FORM tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Spoiler

*Important notice: in order to avoid any unpleasant situations, you will be expected to send payment once the sketch has been completed and approved by you. tumblr_m7eg82t5tk1qdlkyg.gif

Posting a form means that you have agreed to this term. Thank you. ♥

CUSTOMS

Solo/Duo:
Pose References:
Character(s) References:

Simple/Detailed Background References:

Animation:

Name:

Watermark:
Is it okay for me to stream it?:

PREMADES

Premade name:

Your name:

Your watermark:

Anything else:

tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif PAYMENT DETAILS tumblr_inline_p7gjreGlXx1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

Spoiler

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/Meylith
IMVU: Meylith

Edited by Meylith
  • Like 24

Gave this shoppu a lil cleanin' after it was brought back from the grave!

despicable me dancing GIF

Solo/Duo: Solo
Normal/Bribe slot: Normal
Pose Reference: this Also, the bunny's eyes are closed like x (I guess this also helps you better with her colouring!)
Character References: 

Her: Hair style and colour, eyes, skin tone, make up  - These ears - my bunny - nails - outfit in the pose ref 
Background Reference: Something simple that has to do with bananas... (they are my bunny's favourite snack!)

Animation: Slow blink for me 

Name:  Chels/Kiko - Venus/Kiko

Watermark: Playdoh
Is it okay for me to stream it?: Ofcourse!

So happy to see you back, Mey! <3 <3 

Edited by Lucipurr

@Lucipurr Awh, thank you for ordering. tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg.gif  Your bunny is really cute! 

For the price, it would be $25(base)+$5(bunny)+$4(blinking)=$34, let me know if that's okay. tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg.gif

• Like 2

Solo/Duo: Solo 
Pose References: xxx
Character(s) References: xxx

I'd like the hair to go behind her left ear, since the pose makes her pose to the left. 

Because I'd like piercings haha.
Simple/Detailed Background References: xxx, a fall scenery basically

Animation: can you make the cats ears wiggle? and for me, grinning

Name: Haley

Watermark: twack
Is it okay for me to stream it?: yup!

The total is $38 right? Just want to be sure. :byaslove:

• Like 1

@Meylith Yes that's perfect! and omg, thank you! She knows it too, she's a sassy little one... literally my everything. This piece means so much to me and I'm so happy it's being done by you :) I'm so excited to see what you'll do with it!!! :keyes:

• Like 1

@rothe Hi! Thank you for your order. ♥

The total would be $25(solo base) + $5(cat) + $5(detailed background) + $4(wiggle animation) + $2(mouth animation) = $41, please let me know if that's still okay! tumblr_m7ei1fokxv1qdlkyg.gif

@Lucipurr Hehe, I should have a sketch at least for you today or tomorrow, I hope I'll draw her right! tumblr_m7ei1la9E91qdlkyg.gif 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Meylith said:

@rothe Finished the sketch! Please let me know if you'd like any changes and post proof of payment so I can continue. tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg.gif

image.png.0f66e0fbf0d5bf7ee874da6232311080.png

She is perfect! Payment sent! 

Spoiler

15B8903F-4B85-497C-B8F7-4971708F4E51.thumb.png.c7405087022918ee65a5fbc6eda0b77e.png

@Meylith omg seeing that made my day!! I love it! She has the cutest little heart shaped light brown under her nose too (like a bit lighter than the other light brown you used) :keyes:

@rothe  Here are the flat colors, let me know if you'd like any changes. ♥

image.png.a140d44e9ea2d789499a05e1d6c4ca1d.png

@Lucipurr That's too cute. tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg.gif I'll most likely finish it tomorrow, so I'll makes sure to add the little heart detail by then. tumblr_meb714keZf1qdlkyg.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Meylith said:

@rothe  Here are the flat colors, let me know if you'd like any changes. ♥

image.png.a140d44e9ea2d789499a05e1d6c4ca1d.png

@Lucipurr That's too cute. tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg.gif I'll most likely finish it tomorrow, so I'll makes sure to add the little heart detail by then. tumblr_meb714keZf1qdlkyg.gif

hejcifjeicjricjrifid I love your style soo much! Just wondering if you can make her eyes more green. That’s it! c:

• Like 1