Art Haven

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pablob

[2018] Earth Day Celebration

6 minutes ago, Moose said:

4c117f04d71da465546d1c161ced16f2.png

You can find it right heeeere :lazeroll:

lmao i'm so slow :guycry::mindblown:

ty xD

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

AND THE EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL WINNERS!

:byaslove:

10 hours ago, Will said:

?? I get what you mean and yeah, the left (<) side is tidier BUT WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS LIKE NO, NOT ANOTHER ONE. The right side (>) looks kind of like a really hilly/cliffy and grassy bank though, it's GREAT. No offence meant at all, it's just been nice seeing different artists doing scenery pieces instead of people art, I MEAN LOOK, IT'S ALL SO FAB. I wasn't even going to comment but? So many artists are like "tried something new, it bad, pls no hate" and then showing these stunning pieces and I JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF, I LIKE THE GREEN.

THIS IS LIKE THE BEST CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM(?) I EVER RECEIVED THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON MINE AND ALSO MENTIONING OTHER ARTISTS' PIECE TOO and you're totally right about the part where ''tried something new, it bad, pls no hate'' lmao yeah basically me everytime i do something i'm not used to do. I appreciate your words very much, it truly means a lot to me :kwave:

@Aleksander  You wanna PM me your full-size version so I can add it to the header?

To the others, if you have a 1920x350px version or bigger of your entry, PM me as well cause I only found two images in here big enough to be featured.  😞